MON THE KILLlE

Whit abt nae fans m8..Gie them fuk aw revenue??????
It's obvious the sfa won't want us to win the title there so I am guessing it will be 1 of the 2 weeks before the cup final when the league is already won. Should we then give our reserves a run out and give them the experience of playing in front of mibbe 20 - 30 thousand huns? Our 800 could go if they wanted to, just to give the young bhoys some fans to celebrate with. First team rests up to get ready for the final - hopefully.

It's obvious the sfa won't want us to win the title there so I am guessing it will be 1 of the 2 weeks before the cup final when the league is already won. Should we then give our reserves a run out and give them the experience of playing in front of mibbe 20 - 30 thousand huns? Our 800 could go if they wanted to, just to give the young bhoys some fans to celebrate with. First team rests up to get ready for the final - hopefully.
There will be 50k ae them m8 REGARDLESS coz when we go thr as lg winnaz & shd they beat us then it's gd auld #55 nxt yr?????..I personally wd not give that SCUM A FUKIN HAEPNY & I wd tell them tae stik their 800 tickets up their Fukin ARSE??????

There will be 50k ae them m8 REGARDLESS coz when we go thr as lg winnaz & shd they beat us then it's gd auld #55 nxt yr?????..I personally wd not give that SCUM A FUKIN HAEPNY & I wd tell them tae stik their 800 tickets up their Fukin ARSE??????
Remember this is a Mob that CELEBRATED winning the lg 3 times this season m8???????..Deluded IN-BRED Fukin SCUM?????????????

Remember this is a Mob that CELEBRATED winning the lg 3 times this season m8???????..Deluded IN-BRED Fukin SCUM?????????????
It was jeest a wee idea that floated intae ma booze addled heid. Our young bhoys beating them in front of 50 thousand sounds even better. It wid be complete meltdown and nae talk of a first title comin- never mind that 55 shit. Anyways it was a mad wee thought HH.

It was jeest a wee idea that floated intae ma booze addled heid. Our young bhoys beating them in front of 50 thousand sounds even better. It wid be complete meltdown and nae talk of a first title comin- never mind that 55 shit. Anyways it was a mad wee thought HH.
Wd luv it if it happened m8 but as u kno being the Master Race they will appt Trump nxt yr & it's #55 aw over agane???????NAEBDY & I MEAN NAEBDY IS AS THIK AS THAT KNUCKO-DRAGGIN SCUM..FAW FUR IT EVRY TIME??????

Back