Morelos repeats Racism slur against Celtic Support - what say you, Celtic?

Ahhh thier you go we are all racists. He says he felt it.we are being called racists we are not feeling it we are being told it.I still haven't seen the evidence. If thier is evidence please produce it and I'm sure the club will ban the person or persons guilty of the offence. I could go on about having feelings about many things but as far as evidence is concerned it's just not proof that a feeling the celtic fans where being racists should be taken as celtic fans where being racists towards morelos.if some fans where doing the monkey stance and the monkey noise I'm sure it would have been picked up on the many tv and phones around celtic park but over a month has passed and still no evidence. Morelos doesn't speak English so if somebody was shouting racist stuff at him he wouldn't have know.but the many hacks at the match do speak English and still no evidence. But every celtic supporter has now been labelled a racist.

Michael Stewart shooting the Morelos "victim" narrative tae phuqin shreds
MD read the report with his quotes

"In the match against Celtic we were winning in extra-time. I fell down, whether that is simulation or not that’s up to the referee but afterwards it was very frustrating to hear elements of the crowd screaming at me saying offensive things and racist words. I wasn’t trying to instigate or incite anything else."

So what were the racist words he understands, name them and then the videos and sound can be analysed and victims identified, Celtic cameras picked out the Police action that shot down the guy who claimed hit with coin. This is nothing more than words by a PR guru, as the player they have as an assett is slowly losing his worth due to what is been observed in his behaviour. Will take more than this to build up any credibility. The dive is now also a fall down,

Take the derry of the huns been shite as there might be a season ticket meltdown or worse ( Craigy's book) for SKY if they have no OF their favourite name to keep us relevant as part of their inbred family.

SupS.jpg

A Jabba Super Squirrel Boab......deflect from their weekend result, deflect from the tribute act and the media loyal's toxic Lambo narrative being shown up for exactly what it was and a desperate damage limitation exercise on their most sellable 'asset's' reputation.

Fucking desperados!

Last edited:
Michael Stewart is a good man Michael Duffy ;) Get an honest view from him most games. It reflects on the Scottish Media that none of them have went all out to identify the racism and racists in our main stand. Lets face it if he had been abused by one Celtic fan we'd have the photos, videos and Daily Rangers front page scoop. No they let him away with the smear as they work as a team. Not one of these Scottish football press scum-buckets believe he was booked in the tunnel or that the referee forgot to place that in the match report. Morelos is classless. I did laugh at the amount of Union Bears in phone-ins saying they would support Slippy G but they did not like him? Wonder why? Again our great journos failed to ask the question because they know the answer....

Problem for Rangers and wee Alfie El Gruffelo is that the whole story has broken too early
You see Alfie was supposed to give a sympathetic interview with Sky about how bad it is in Scotland because the Celtic fans shout racist things at him and the referee sends him off just because he fell down and asked for a penalty.
Being innocent he mearly drew his hand across his throat to indictate it was over because he:
A) He wanted to show those nasty Celtic fans the game and the title race was over.
B) HE PROBABLY thought it was his last game for The Rangers (2012) anyway as he was expecting to be the subject of a £200,000,000 bid from Barca / Juve / PSG / Liverpool

The interview would probably have been planned to come out on Tuesday when it was quiet.
Everyone would have agreed things in Scotland were terrible the Lazio banners and stick yer poppy up your arse pictures and film would have been trotted out

Trouble for everyone concerned was that the story broke yesterday about him shagging about
This caused a number if issues for Alfie and The Rangers
Sky sports news is packed with:
Liverpool are running away with the EPL
Super bowl 54
6 Nations.
Spurs beat Man City.
So Gruffalo's plight isn't even in the first 40 stories.

The only story is that he is not only a liar and a cheat he's shagging behind his pregnant Mrs's back.
Not even follow follow are happy about that.

This interview is the equivalent of Alfie in Front of an open Celtic goal
He's missed again

Nosferatu called out on "significant investment" 😹 😹😹😹😹🍺
Micheal Stewart calls out Conroy

Micheal Stewart rips Conroy the ex ref apart by stating why have you discussed Leigh Griffiths incident among fellow ex- refs. He called out that the CO panel is made up by ex refs. Therefore, why would they all have an opinion that it is a red if it was to go to an independent panel.

Untitled.jpg

Micheal Stewart calls out Conroy

Micheal Stewart rips Conroy the ex ref apart by stating why have you discussed Leigh Griffiths incident among fellow ex- refs. He called out that the CO panel is made up by ex refs. Therefore, why would they all have an opinion that it is a red if it was to go to an independent panel.

View attachment 6870
So basically,the ex "ref's" have already decided Griff's guilty,Conroy you juan qer,well called out Michael Stewart! expect Griff to be cited tomorrow and "offered a two match ban, over to the Celtic legal team,Michael Stewart has already called out the stitch up! 🍺

Go Mikey!!!!!!!!!
"jim traynor is a bully and a dangerous guy"!!!!!! wow!

MD the article Micheal Srewart was talking about,

"
14 July 2011 14:49

(Hi Craig, as agreed the following is what I think would cover the Sunday Mail piece. You’ll notice I start with the £15m but also that I haven’t quoted you on that amount. There might be one or two minor alterations between now and the deadline but these would only be cosmetic and grammatical once I’ve had a final look.Thanks, JT.)

He then submits his Sunday Mail article to Craig Whyte in full, for Mr Whyte’s approval, quoting the Rangers boss on grand plans in the transfer market and writing about the £15m to be spent buying the best.

Much of the article in fact is simply a string of quotes from Mr Whyte on his vision for Rangers after just a few weeks in the job.

The next day, Craig Whyte replies to Mr Traynor saying he’s satisfied the article can go in the paper, subject to a change:

Date: 15 July 2011 10:47
Subject: Re: Sunday piece.
To: jxxxxxx@xxxxxX
Hi Jim,

Only one thing – I’d rather not be quoted being critical of a particular player, ie. Danns. Other than that it’s fine.

Best,

Craig "

Look forward to CW white book Jabba will be cringing.

The slack-jawed mutants over on ff don't seem to have a good word for Mikey Stewart tonight. Can't think why. 🤔
[/QUOTE]
The slack-jawed mutants over on ff don't seem to have a good word for Mikey Stewart tonight. Can't think why. 🤔
Just came back from the dark side over at,, FF,,,Shamfock they are saying this sky tv interview was conducted during the winter break and they say it does not tackle recent events at all.
They say it does call out racism in Scottish Football and the bad treatment he gets from referees among all the other things he has to suffer.
They are obviously talking only about the Catholic referees..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back