Morelos repeats Racism slur against Celtic Support - what say you, Celtic?

The slack-jawed mutants over on ff don't seem to have a good word for Mikey Stewart tonight. Can't think why. 🤔

Just came back from the dark side over at,, FF,,,Shamfock they are saying this sky tv interview was conducted during the winter break and they say it does not tackle recent events at all.
They say it does call out racism in Scottish Football and the bad treatment he gets from referees among all the other things he has to suffer.
They are obviously talking only about the Catholic referees..

HH.
[/QUOTE]
Oh aye, that great big group of cafflik refs. 😂

someone translated morelos interview from sky which they say is what he actually said and not what sky are putting out ,,,,,,from kds

Alicante Celtic Supporters Club Fergus McCann is at The Robin's Pub.
21 mins · Alicante, Spain ·
We are more than happy here at @celticalicante to provide a verbatim translation of the Morelos excerpt, compared to the actual Sky video subtitles, posted by @derekclarksport @SkySports on Twitter today.
For the record, Morelos does not ONCE mention Rangers or his family in his spoken discourse, nor does he say drinks were thrown at him. Conveniently, Sky failed to translate his mention of the car incident.
Verbatim translation of Morelos' comments in this video:
"There are lots of racist acts against me. In Aberdeen they even slagged my mummy. They've slagged me, they've thrown coins at me, they throw all sorts of stuff at me when I score goals away from home (NOTE from the translation team here at @celticalicante: the last part of that sentence clearly is not an accusation levvied against the Parkhead faithful). But It's not a problem. I'm a guy who just gets on with it and I don't pay any attention, because it's my job and my passion to score goals and I know that the away fans won't like that.
ARE YOU AT ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SAFETY
I don't know what they want to do, I don't know what they were going to do, what they managed to do, and what would have happened if I hadn't spotted the guy at my car, so I'm kind of, what's going on, unnerved, but thank God I spotted the guy and thank God it's being investigated.
IT WON'T DRIVE YOU OUT, ALFREDO?
No, no, but I'll just have to be careful with everything".
Sky subtitled translation:
"Yes I've felt racism on and off the pitch. It's very sad. But it not something that affects me much. I just try to focus on my job, which is scoring goals and winning matches. Sometimes it's frustrating when a crowd is throwing coins at me or throwing drinks [sic] at me. Obviously saying racist things. Or making chants about my mother. That's obviously very offensive. Those things affect my family and are frustrating. But I am a strong person.
ARE YOU AT ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SAFETY?
I've generally felt safe. I'm generally unfazed and it's more about my family and them feeling nervous about the situation.
IT WON'T DRIVE YOU OUT, ALFREDO?
No, My goal is to stay focused on my game to help Rangers stay focused"

As expected the adjustments in the narrative have been met without a blink of the eye. New shite primed and ready to be launched
Reading the furious backpedaling being done on the Hun sites is marvelous. It's like watching two fat expats getting washed out to sea on a Benidorm pedalo

I'd be interested not hear Morelos exact racial abuse he has encountered.
There will always be abuse from the stands. Does he include "fat Columbian bastard?" "Coke heed" ....he is a fat Columbian bastard. Has he done cocaine? Who knows? Last time I checked it's us England Spain and he USA that top the list

Just read Slippy piece in the daily dump first of all he states his support for Morelost the same person he throw under the bus at the weekend his comments on which the poor fat thug has had to endure are sick,But the most obnoxious comment is when he says that (RACISM appears to more prevalent in this COUNTRY ) is he saying that Scotland as a whole is racist because that's how it reads to me,as yet no one has been charged with such comments,don't know who is thickest between him and his pet thug what I do know if this is a slur on Scotland he can leave whenever he likes and the sooner the better

Just read Slippy piece in the daily dump first of all he states his support for Morelost the same person he throw under the bus at the weekend his comments on which the poor fat thug has had to endure are sick,But the most obnoxious comment is when he says that (RACISM appears to more prevalent in this COUNTRY ) is he saying that Scotland as a whole is racist because that's how it reads to me,as yet no one has been charged with such comments,don't know who is thickest between him and his pet thug what I do know if this is a slur on Scotland he can leave whenever he likes and the sooner the better

Our club had a chance to nip this shite in the bud as soon as they fkrs started the racism card but they stayed stum and sat on their hands
It's now open season on us and still our silence has helped these fkrs brand us racist

Seems on social media ,the translation from sky is a load of bollocks .? Many Spanish speaking people have said what was said on sky WAS nothing like his spoken word ??????? In other words ,changed by sky or the fat controller!to me this just smacks of desperate attempts to deflect from the current situation at crumbledome,the more social media outs this lot the better, things are getting very hot now for the shite,hh

Back