Morelos repeats Racism slur against Celtic Support - what say you, Celtic?

Everything they do backfires,they are making themselves the laughing
stock of the footballing world .
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
The invented an alternative reality when they died and if you don't follow follow them into the twilight zone then your a liar.

Seems to be the sevco way.

Make up bullshit- call it the truth
Call the truth bullshit and refer to the circular twilight zone argument as the ethereality.

fuck me man!! its not even close to what he said! makes you wonder how many other players throughout the years genuinely have been misquoted and lost in translation
Maradona comes to mind

I watched the South American interview

on his hand of god.

bits missed out were roughly

back in 1966 Argentina were cheated badly by corrupt referee against England with bizarre sending off of our captain

the goal today was the hand of god involved to right that horrendous wrong.

We got Maradona used the hand of god to score.

Maradona comes to mind

I watched the South American interview

on his hand of god.

bits missed out were roughly

back in 1966 Argentina were cheated badly by corrupt referee against England with bizarre sending off of our captain

the goal today was the hand of god involved to right that horrendous wrong.

We got Maradona used the hand of god to score.

The clear issue on this is who is responsible for the translation - Morelos love him or hate him has no blame here...

1. Was it Rangers/Rangers translator/Traynor spin who provided the translation - sacking offence

2. Was it Sky producer/editor - sacking offence

Morelos to sue either for defamation....

Apparently it was the linguistic experts at the daily record that uncovered the dodgy translation, the lies just keep coming!

"The broadcaster(sky) pulled the interview from their website and social media channels after Record Sport pointed out a number of glaring inaccuracies"

Surprise surprise. Alhairdo car tampering guff is exposed as 100% shite. Jabba the PR guru jumps into full spin mode . Arranges for Alhairdo to sit down with sky to claim Celtic fans are racist!! Deflection from the truth about cargate. How low will jabba and his cronies go,shameful!!
If they want to talk about racism ( in morelos's case the lack off) then where why sky when Henrik Larsson was getting racially abused for 7 years? I've heard it for myself. No where to be seen. Nice try jabba/sky, we see right through it.

If Sky want to.prove their is racisim in Scottish Football they could show the clip of the Rangers fans jumping up and down making monkey gestures to Scott Sinclair after he scored against them

strange one this..had a peak on the huns forum...they are cracking up at sky over the mistranslation, as are we on the brightside...however they say we shouldnt stick our noses in while we say that the sky cunts have tarnished our name....
Yippee,how much more tarnished can the shit get,hh

This is all fine and proper etc but it's still not enough. Who was it? We want to know , I want to know. If this "accidental grave error" bs wasnt done by sky , then who? Was it traynor and sevco? We deserve to know the truth about that and they ,sky owe it to us to tell us exactly where the sub subtitling came from. Did someone walk into the sky headquarters and say "here you are" what's that? "Subtitles " For what? "The morelos interview " Why ? "The interviewer is speaking in english and morelos in Spanish " How can they understand one another? "An interpreter, hes made up some subtitles otherwise no-one can understand each other " Made up!!! Made f*kn up, who made them, who edited the clip? We deserve to know who it was and who they were working for . If its traynor and the rangers especially we deserve to know apologies alone are one thing sky shielding the culprit makes them complicit

This is all fine and proper etc but it's still not enough. Who was it? We want to know , I want to know. If this "accidental grave error" bs wasnt done by sky , then who? Was it traynor and sevco? We deserve to know the truth about that and they ,sky owe it to us to tell us exactly where the sub subtitling came from. Did someone walk into the sky headquarters and say "here you are" what's that? "Subtitles " For what? "The morelos interview " Why ? "The interviewer is speaking in english and morelos in Spanish " How can they understand one another? "An interpreter, hes made up some subtitles otherwise no-one can understand each other " Made up!!! Made f*kn up, who made them, who edited the clip? We deserve to know who it was and who they were working for . If its traynor and the rangers especially we deserve to know apologies alone are one thing sky shielding the culprit makes them complicit

Reports I've seen indicate it was Morelos's own guy who was translating for the interview.
I can't believe Rangers didn't watch it all and have someone independently verify it.

Back