Morelos

They were showing El Capitan laughing at More or less as he was leaving pitch, quality!!! Fat Boydie raging at the Colombian, I am loving their pain.
Twenty Million, ha ha ha, deluded sevconian fuckwits.
We have to play it cute 2nd half, Madhun will be looking to red card a Celtic player or give the Sevconians a spot kick. Half way there though
COYBIG

They were showing El Capitan laughing at More or less as he was leaving pitch, quality!!! Fat Boydie raging at the Colombian, I am loving their pain.
Twenty Million, ha ha ha, deluded sevconian fuckwits.
We have to play it cute 2nd half, Madhun will be looking to red card a Celtic player or give the Sevconians a spot kick. Half way there though
COYBIG
They will be recalculating his value now , after 15 yellows and 5 straights ( I don’t really know how many .. lol ) he might only be worth £ 19 m

Grace jones mini me what a twat
Halle Berry, Tina Turner, and others the same when on live TV came across as nice examples of "Eye Candy" that I would the chance to meet, listen too, maybe smell their perfume, hair shampoo, body lotion (If security let me) since I hold woman in special regard.
But .... Grace Jones ?? She is scary, not soft or feminine, even Dianne Abott looks better..... Okay I am.leaving

Members online

Latest posts

Back