Morelos

I think you've had a few, TT. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
100% apologies to all.
Just read my posts, should stick to MD Stella, not this Asian firewater.
Did not even sleep good up three times for a pee, fell asleep on the Throne, fell off, broke the seat, broke the tissue holder and all 5 dogs howling.
Poor wife thought I had, had a heart attack on the toilet floor. Completely disoriented until a light went on.
A lump the size of a robins egg on my forehead, a sore jaw a stiff back and zero sympathy from the missus. At least my GSD rallied around so they have forgiven me

100% apologies to all.
Just read my posts, should stick to MD Stella, not this Asian firewater.
Did not even sleep good up three times for a pee, fell asleep on the Throne, fell off, broke the seat, broke the tissue holder and all 5 dogs howling.
Poor wife thought I had, had a heart attack on the toilet floor. Completely disoriented until a light went on.
A lump the size of a robins egg on my forehead, a sore jaw a stiff back and zero sympathy from the missus. At least my GSD rallied around so they have forgiven me

Ah feel song comin on

Howz about

Return to sender haha

Funny thing the Medja are highlighting El fuddos previous good behaviour in that well known hun country Finland. Where the Refs don’t have favourites. But he signs for The Sevco and is told kick, main and elbow to your hearts content as this is Scotia where we look after oor People. But you’ll have join a ludge and wear a we Sash but the SFA will look at you as being one o us.
Oh and if you score against Threave Rovers
The medja will tell lies about interested clubs
By the Season end you’ll be signing fur Barcadrid fur ?50/60 million (5 zeros eh Slippy).

HH ☘️

Did he have a problem with his discipline at his previous clubs?or has he just been infected with hun ?
Seems he did not have a prob, in Finland, The infectious atmosphere at the zombie house is solely to blame here,, all the players are infected ,even the ones ,who you would think are ‘normal’, this club has a lot to answer for, while the press / media fail to address it, this will continue , what needs to happen for this lot to waken up,it does not bode well for the future, the authorities ,sfa, police ,government ,whoever have a decision to make, surely ,hh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back