Morelos

100% apologies to all.
Just read my posts, should stick to MD Stella, not this Asian firewater.
Did not even sleep good up three times for a pee, fell asleep on the Throne, fell off, broke the seat, broke the tissue holder and all 5 dogs howling.
Poor wife thought I had, had a heart attack on the toilet floor. Completely disoriented until a light went on.
A lump the size of a robins egg on my forehead, a sore jaw a stiff back and zero sympathy from the missus. At least my GSD rallied around so they have forgiven me

After we won the league against them last season, went on an all day session, ended up going to one of the local nightclubs till 3am.

Then ended up sitting bollock naked in garden chair drinking a bottle of Glenfiddich, daughter noticed the Dug wanting out.

She ended having to get her mum up to get me in. Mrs gave me bellting later on the Monday when I had sobered up.

My daughter had videoed my antics & sent it to her big brothers with the heading
*Da's Fvckin Mad Wae It*

Hail Hail

After we won the league against them last season, went on an all day session, ended up going to one of the local nightclubs till 3am.

Then ended up sitting bollock naked in garden chair drinking a bottle of Glenfiddich, daughter noticed the Dug wanting out.

She ended having to get her mum up to get me in. Mrs gave me bellting later on the Monday when I had sobered up.

My daughter had videoed my antics & sent it to her big brothers with the heading
*Da's Fvckin Mad Wae It*

Hail Hail
? brilliant mate

Seems he did not have a prob, in Finland, The infectious atmosphere at the zombie house is solely to blame here,, all the players are infected ,even the ones ,who you would think are ‘normal’, this club has a lot to answer for, while the press / media fail to address it, this will continue , what needs to happen for this lot to waken up,it does not bode well for the future, the authorities ,sfa, police ,government ,whoever have a decision to make, surely ,hh

I have posted on this point before - Morelos was never red carded under Pedro/Murty . All his red cards have been since Slippy G appeared on the scene .
Despite what Slippy G says to the Press every time Morelos is sent off for violent behaviour , I believe that he is being encouraged to be aggressive by the former under 18's coach .

If Slippy G is really pissed off with this behaviour , why has he recommended only a week's wages be docked when the maximum permissible is two ?
Blame Slippy G for the sad Colombian's behaviour - I do !

*Da's Fvckin Mad Wae It*

Hail Hail
Perfect and normal behaviour I would say.
Watching the sun come up in your birthday suit while sampling a fine Malt is the classic class style.

Par for the course out here in Issan, Thailand is to wave to folk going to work as dawn is breaking and you realise there is no more ice so "Aff tae bed"

You need a good wife to get away with this behaviour

Members online

No members online now.

Back