Motherwell v CELTIC match thread

We have a 9 goal difference over the second place team. If we drop a point we are still top. our next fixtures are
Aberdeen away, Dundee home, Hibs away, St mirren home, Livingston away, ross county home, Rangers* away, St Johnstone home. Then the split probably Rangers* Hearts, Motherwell, Hibs and perhaps Dundee U.
We are the best team in Scotland and when we win all these games we will have lead of at least 7 points. Bring on the next match. We are unstoppable.

We have a 9 goal difference over the second place team. If we drop a point we are still top. our next fixtures are
Aberdeen away, Dundee home, Hibs away, St mirren home, Livingston away, ross county home, Rangers* away, St Johnstone home. Then the split probably Rangers* Hearts, Motherwell, Hibs and perhaps Dundee U.
We are the best team in Scotland and when we win all these games we will have lead of at least 7 points. Bring on the next match. We are unstoppable.

I think you'll find that after the split we will have to play an extra away game (3 times) against one of the top 6, whereas the Huns will not.

In essence it will work out we will have to play one of the top 6 three times away and the Huns will play one of the top 6 only once away.

Just another wee anomaly with the super dooper random fixture computer?...

Anyone else notice how Motherwell defended terribly during the 4nil defeat and shouldve done better yet the side above them in the table the diets, no mention of their bad defending or did they defend well whilst losing 5 nil? Mah they capitulated I must be psychic (like all Celtic supporters) who knew it would be a lie down as usual. No one in our.division wants to see Celtic win the title again but were used to that and dont shout no one likes us either

I admire your positivity Fis, but the only thing I can relate to is you when you say " bring on the next match ". No way am I even beginning to look beyond that. Hat's off to you though.

Anyone else notice how Motherwell defended terribly during the 4nil defeat and shouldve done better yet the side above them in the table the diets, no mention of their bad defending or did they defend well whilst losing 5 nil? Mah they capitulated I must be psychic (like all Celtic supporters) who knew it would be a lie down as usual. No one in our.division wants to see Celtic win the title again but were used to that and dont shout no one likes us either
Can you imagine the outrage if we signed the "star" ( ;) ) player from a close competitor on pre-contract and they then did not trust that player's professionalism enough to play him against us? The media would be in meltdown at that, yet not a whimper when Souttar is dropped against sevco!

I remember the 1990 Cup Final when everyone knew Charlie Nicholas was returning to Celtic and yet he still went up and scored a vital penalty in the shoot-out knowing that if he missed then we would win the cup. Although he has become a complete and utter bellend, I always thought he showed a lot of balls in doing that even if it cost Celtic at the time.

I think you'll find that after the split we will have to play an extra away game (3 times) against one of the top 6, whereas the Huns will not.

In essence it will work out we will have to play one of the top 6 three times away and the Huns will play one of the top 6 only once away.

Was sure I read somewhere on here Imatim that the split if it stays with the current top 6 that the Huns should have 5 away games
And we would have 5 home games this due to the way the way the Games up to now have fallen. I’m sure that was mentioned
Or the last functioning Brian cell is on The blink. So if any Noisers or you WC can help
Put the thought of Brian cells fading much appreciated oh does anyone have any spare Omega 3 going to a dry Heid
Thanks

HH 🍀

Was sure I read somewhere on here Imatim that the split if it stays with the current top 6 that the Huns should have 5 away games
And we would have 5 home games this due to the way the way the Games up to now have fallen. I’m sure that was mentioned
Or the last functioning Brian cell is on The blink. So if any Noisers or you WC can help
Put the thought of Brian cells fading much appreciated oh does anyone have any spare Omega 3 going to a dry Heid
Thanks

HH 🍀

Could you really see that happening pal...

Aye, went down the local tae watch the game, have a few pints with my sons & wind up a few of the local Huns, great way tae spend a Sunday. (if things had went tae plan)

What a game, we wur on fire again 17min & the game was done as a competition, nae praise fae the huns for the demolition job, it's Only Motherwell said one of the fuds, reply, Aye, but they lasted 28min before conceding 1st goal, you're mob lasted 5mins, ya deluded c🤡nt. Even his pals were laughing at him

The match finished & the Huns had already departed on their non Parks bus tae Greyskull. Didn't see much of the Huns game due tae being in the darts tournament, except looking at the TV, when the bar stool loyal let out a shout of goal, Aye the mini Huns missing players came a lay doon & spread them for their Glasgow cousins.

The bus arrived back & the Sunday night pool & darts started, the wee plastic paddy who I'd humiliated earlier, had decided he was feeling brave & came across tae ask me outside for a wee chat, my Sons said tae.leave it but I said the man deserves his chance, so out to the back beer garden we went I return & sat down. Told my lads everything was fine.

About 30min later a few a young yins went out the back fir a joint, much hilarity, a young yin sticks his head round the door, 'Katie, Ben & Weed huv Fucked aff & left Bill hinging hear Sleepin" So half the pub go out the back beer garden, along with their young sis the barmaid, rae see what the young yin on about, thers the wee ulster man hinging fae a nail buy his belt 3ft off the ground wae a plastic plant pot on his heed.

Now my Sons(Clipes) blew me in tae thur wee sis. " He came across & asked Da outside, nothing tae dae wae us" So interaction by daughter followed, "WHAT DID YOU DO?" Ach he was being a pain, asked me outside, couldn't understand since he was croaking wae nae voice something about, black belt in Jenga & gonnie teach ya a lesson ya f*ni*n basturd, he swung, I hit him, knocked him out, made sure he was alright hung him fae the plant hook & put The plant pot on his heed. It's all on camera. ' I well the boss is due in, you'll probably get barred'

I didn't get barred but I'm in the bad books wae the wife & daughter in law & daughter in law to be, apparently getting their men drunk was my fault, blew the clipes in about their winning in the bookies & going on the drink. Sill in the bad books wae the wife, though even after telling her I've not collected my coupin from the weekend yet. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 So fyck it 🥃 Slàinte

Didn't get barred & ended up wae a new Irish pal, he apologised for being out of order, also a fellow Malt Whisky connoisseur

From the horses mouth so to speak. below is what can happen, depending on who makes up the last of the top 6.

As things stand, Rangers are scheduled to be away to Celtic, Hearts, Motherwell and Hibs with an Ibrox clash against Dundee United.

It’s the reverse for Celtic would be at home against the Light Blues, the Jambos, the Steelmen and Shaun Maloney’s side – with a trip to Tannadice.

So right there, one of Rangers’ away games will have to reversed and similarly Celtic will lose a Parkhead fixture.

However, it gets worse for the SPFL if either Aberdeen or Livingston finish above United in sixth place.

Rangers will have played both sides at home twice – Celtic away twice.

So that means two of Rangers ‘away’ games would be switched and Celtic would lose two ‘home’ games.

The question is, which games will the governing body choose with the title winners virtually certain to go straight into the Champions League group stage and land that game-changing fortune?

There is no chance the beaks will schedule a third Old Firm game at Ibrox – and they almost certainly won’t mess with the Hearts fixtures either.

hey are liable to look at teams five and six – i.e. Hibs and potentially Aberdeen or Livi.

So Rangers could get a third Ibrox visit from these sides and Celtic would have to go to Easter Road again and either Pittodrie or the Tony Macaroni – a place where they lost earlier in the season.

The SPFL recommendations state: “We generally aim for the fewest switches possible and try to avoid reversing fixtures that have a key impact on the league title, the race for Europe and the battle to avoid relegation.

“But this is not always possible. We avoid reversing the big city derby matches and also consider what has happened with the post-split fixtures in previous years.”

With this title race looking like it’s going to the wire, major decisions loom off the pitch as well.

From the horses mouth so to speak. below is what can happen, depending on who makes up the last of the top 6.

As things stand, Rangers are scheduled to be away to Celtic, Hearts, Motherwell and Hibs with an Ibrox clash against Dundee United.

It’s the reverse for Celtic would be at home against the Light Blues, the Jambos, the Steelmen and Shaun Maloney’s side – with a trip to Tannadice.

So right there, one of Rangers’ away games will have to reversed and similarly Celtic will lose a Parkhead fixture.

However, it gets worse for the SPFL if either Aberdeen or Livingston finish above United in sixth place.

Rangers will have played both sides at home twice – Celtic away twice.

So that means two of Rangers ‘away’ games would be switched and Celtic would lose two ‘home’ games.

The question is, which games will the governing body choose with the title winners virtually certain to go straight into the Champions League group stage and land that game-changing fortune?

There is no chance the beaks will schedule a third Old Firm game at Ibrox – and they almost certainly won’t mess with the Hearts fixtures either.

hey are liable to look at teams five and six – i.e. Hibs and potentially Aberdeen or Livi.

So Rangers could get a third Ibrox visit from these sides and Celtic would have to go to Easter Road again and either Pittodrie or the Tony Macaroni – a place where they lost earlier in the season.

The SPFL recommendations state: “We generally aim for the fewest switches possible and try to avoid reversing fixtures that have a key impact on the league title, the race for Europe and the battle to avoid relegation.

“But this is not always possible. We avoid reversing the big city derby matches and also consider what has happened with the post-split fixtures in previous years.”

With this title race looking like it’s going to the wire, major decisions loom off the pitch as well.
Wan day at a time ........we'll still win it........

Can't remember the season so will do some checking

The information and statistics in this article are damning and show how the league fixtures are being manipulated to favour the Huns.

Random fixture computer my erchie.....computers are programmed, and we all know by who, and for whom.....everywhere you look Scottish Football is being blatantly manipulated to favour the Huns.....they cheat at every given opportunity...

The information and statistics in this article are damning and show how the league fixtures are being manipulated to favour the Huns.

Random fixture computer my erchie.....computers are programmed, and we all know by who, and for whom.....everywhere you look Scottish Football is being blatantly manipulated to favour the Huns.....they cheat at every given opportunity...
The fixtures last season were in our favour last season in possibly the biggest season ahead in our history, yet went about it all in a shambolic manner.
These last 5 fixtures are designed for contraversiaty and always will, until the whole format is changed.
To far ahead currently and much can happen before that reality can become a potential factor, simple solution is to just keep winning and take the potential problem out of the equation.

Back