Motherwell v CELTIC match thread

Brilliant victory today. Watched the game in St Patricks in Valencia, totally dominant from start to finish.
Abada man of the match from a 45 minute performance where he destroyed the whole of the left side of their defence. Good to see options from the bench as well, everyone who came on contributed.
Onwards to Wednesday, where I shall be heading to Murphys Bar in Alicante to watch that one.

Brilliant victory today. Watched the game in St Patricks in Valencia, totally dominant from start to finish.
Abada man of the match from a 45 minute performance where he destroyed the whole of the left side of their defence. Good to see options from the bench as well, everyone who came on contributed.
Onwards to Wednesday, where I shall be heading to Murphys Bar in Alicante to watch that one.
You touring Spain Gary? I'm jealous.

I've got a few mates who drink in there.. cracking pub

BR gave us a few fantastic seasons, that's what we should remember.
Everything evolves, if he hadn't left we wouldn't have had Ange now. Forgive and forget, Thats just what I think.
There's the not-so-small matter of what BR left the door open for. In time and with enough therapy I might learn to forgive but forget I shall never. Anyway, enough of this shite; where's the Sandman?

13 league games to go. 8 before the split. We are getting better and better, we will have some key players returning from injury. Hatate will be fitter. You ain't seen nothing yet. One day soon our half chances will go in and some team will be beaten 7 or 8 -0 . Perhaps Sunday April 3rd when we play the next derby game.

Most all round complete 90 min league performance of the season imo today.
Scored 4 yet could have easily been 10 and yet plenty more to offer still.
Only just starting to see just how much this squad of players can provide now and no doubt becoming stronger with every game faced and well and truly up for the challenges that lay ahead for the rest of the season, such is the quality and character within this squad of players.
Another brilliant all round team performance yet again
HH

You're a lucky bhoy Gary. Valencia is a fabulous city for a break. Enjoy the rest of it.

Last edited:
Just back home after being out with the gaffer for a celebratory night out after today's game. Of course, first port of call is The Noise, just to catch up with the views of you good folk. As usual, you didn't disappoint. The feelgood factor is coursing through all our veins at the moment, and quite rightly so.
What we can be sure of is the consistency of our run proves our recovery from the misery of last season is no flash in the pan. This isn't to say we're home and dry, far from it. Results after the break have most definitely gone our way. It was only a matter of weeks ago that all we were asking was to hang in there so as to give us the chance to close the gap when we played sevco in Paradise. Well, we now know how that turned out. Our fate is now in our own hands. Much football to be played, of course there is, but with the squad we now have, we need fear nobody .
Just keep it going.

Back