Motherwell v CELTIC match thread

Not Walker,,Kelly...Boyd said he would have expected Kelly to have done better with Skippy,s first goal,,,a complete idiot of a man,he should not be allowed out on his own.

HH
He is now greeting for a penalty for sevco. They showed a replay and I don't actually know what he is seeing or why he wants one - it was so unclear. But Boyd insists if the sevco player went down (i.e. dived) then it was a definite pen. He just no better than a biased staunch loyal sevco follower you find slavering drunken pish in your local boozer.

Van
He is now greeting for a penalty for sevco. They showed a replay and I don't actually know what he is seeing or why he wants one - it was so unclear. But Boyd insists if the sevco player went down (i.e. dived) then it was a definite pen. He just no better than a biased staunch loyal sevco follower you find slavering drunken pish in your local boozer.
The guy is an embaressment BB to Scottish football,he has absolutely no confidence when he is in front of the camera,.

HH

Has this turned into a Sevco v Hearts thread ....
Aye, oor gemes finished, 3 points in ra bag, aw eyes oan the piggery, close geme, Willie collum throwing yellow cards aboot tae both teams, diet Huns having chances…..this could go any way, fans getting nervous….aw set up for a late diet equaliser 🙏

Back