Motherwell v Celtic - Saturday 10 August - all comments here

Just because I happen to be well educated and well read does not mean I am condescending at all. I thought that particular piece of knowledge was quite useful information. Must be a cultural thing.
Ach, it's just that it detracts from the mental (and I do mean pure mad mental) imagery, Doc.

In many forms of altered state, I've oft thought how you would even begin to get a camel through the eye of a needle.........now you've went and rationalised it and taken away the mystery???

Now I'm only left to ponder the mystery of how to get a hun into a bath???

Look Big Cheese.....if it’s beyond your capabilities to get your head around what I’ve been saying and have a rational exchange of views.....just say so my man.....it’s apparent the numerous emojis and sweary words are kinda your way of masking your inability to have a reasoned discussion.....never mind.....incoming diatribe in 1, 2, ...

You nicking my patter, big cheese ???

Ach, it's just that it detracts from the mental (and I do mean pure mad mental) imagery, Doc.

In many forms of altered state, I've oft thought how you would even begin to get a camel through the eye of a needle.........now you've went and rationalised it and taken away the mystery???

Now I'm only left to ponder the mystery of how to get a hun into a bath???
I um well reed Hun whit the fuck wid a gin doon ti Bath fur a dinny like the poofs thur pliy rugby. Love jfanny

HH ?

Just watched Saturday’s game taped the whole game was at North Berwick Heeland games. Next week the Worlds in Glasgow
But I digress slow sluggish start then 25 in we got a grip of the game. Dominated but the passing was not quite there but the finishing was clinical Ntcham was great Odin as always
Griff/Eddy suecuntinperb And after a slow start sorry TV but Boli looked better unlucky not to score give the team 7 out of 10.
Anyway wish Preston lodge High school Juvenile and Novice bands all the best next week. In Glasgow at the World’s. Especially the Novice bands Drum core (Daughter is lead drummer) who have a great chance of being champions of champions so
Mon the Pans

HH ??

I was delighted with the result but fuming at the loss of that stupid 2nd goal because I dont believe we switched off I believe we got arrogant and started fannying about but it was a delight to see at the end when Lenny was on the pitch shaking hands with the players that big Julliene was almost too distracted to shake hands because he was still criticising himself for the loss of the goal. (y)(y)

Sorry Imatim but actually that's a common mistranslation. . It 's obviously impossible to do so so ergo rich men cannot enter Heaven. That's why so many jealous Scots revel in calling them rich bastards. The needle (The and not a) was the narrowest gate in the walled city of Jerusalem and a camel's heavily laden side paniers could not fit through. The load had to taken off the camel first and carried through. It's amazing how the direct versus indirect article can change the entire meaning of a Biblical passage.

I used to think that too Fis, but I saw something about this in a TV show about religion. There was a theologian on the show, he said the bible meant it literally. The bit about a narrow gap etc etc, according to the expert, is a complete fabrication. Made up by the Rich to try and get around a straightforward statement. If ye are very rich it will be impossible to get into heaven. It is impossible to put a camel through the eye of needle therefore it is impossible for the rich to get into heaven.
Now if ye are rich and claim to be religious that statement in the bible is a boot in the baws for ye. That's why the story about the narrow gap is, in my opinion, total pish.

I was delighted with the result but fuming at the loss of that stupid 2nd goal because I dont believe we switched off I believe we got arrogant and started fannying about but it was a delight to see at the end when Lenny was on the pitch shaking hands with the players that big Julliene was almost too distracted to shake hands because he was still criticising himself for the loss of the goal. (y)(y)
Saw that too. Great to see. He'll do me.(y)

i complained to Celtic news now about the anti-Celtic bias of the HITC website that they include on their feedsd. They gave me a simple answer. . Left click over the word HITc then chose delete and hey presto its gone

Back