Motherwell v Celtic - Saturday 10 August - all comments here

Oh no i get that. I think calling for anyones job is a bit much unless its compper a drain on resource. The club has to come first always.

I think its fair to say if a player has a howler.

I think people are justified when every chance or training and development opportunity has been exhausted to make a call if a player should move on, for the good of the club and player.

But Bain has been tremendous for us very rarely has a shaky game, very rarely lets them in and mostly keeps clean sheets so whilst i think its ok, if true, for someone to say keeper should have saved that one, it most definitely not ok to call for their job when 99% of the time they are immense.

Thats stupid and without basis.
(y) Spot on

Ask yer self this we’re we playin a decent European team ..... naw we won five two get over it I’m sure you’ll have plenty to say when and if we get beat ..... no the fuckin day 5-2 FFS

I’m sorry you didn’t like my opinion Big Cheese.....you could always share with everyone where you disagree with me and give an alternate view.....that would be nice and might stimulate debate.....don’t ya think! ?

There's a Celtic Fans TV interview linked to the Lennon interview where one of the fans makes an interesting point: Apparently last season it took us until October to score 10 goals, and this season it took us two games.

I guess Lenny is doing something right . . . .
A noo sac

I’m sorry you didn’t like my opinion Big Cheese.....you could always share with everyone where you disagree with me and give an alternate view.....that would be nice and might stimulate debate.....don’t ya think! ?
think I did dae that we weren’t playing a decent European team we won 5-2 on the whole we played well fitba is about winning

think I did explain we’re i disagreed with yer post we weren’t playing a decent European team and we won ,winning football matches that’s a strange concept

A noo sac

think I did dae that we weren’t playing a decent European team we won 5-2 on the whole we played well fitba is about winning

think I did explain we’re i disagreed with yer post we weren’t playing a decent European team and we won ,winning football matches that’s a strange concept

It’s fairly obvious to me that you didn’t understand the intent of my post.....We won 5-2 and I’m more than pleased with the final result.....but if you or anyone else thinks we would have got away with that first half performance in Europe or at mordor (which you failed to mention I stated in my post) then I’m sorry there’s no way I could agree.....against the majority of the teams in the SPFL we will get away with it.....against the Huns and European teams we will not.....that was the obvious intent of what I was saying.....I hope you can comprehend that now ?

Just seen the goals there ,Bain should've saved their first but what about Ntchams pass to Eddy for his goal.Looks like wee Jamseys startin to come on to a game aswell .

Yep I agree.....beat at his near post, must do better.....and yes again Ntcham is a player when he decides to show up.....I’m betting Lennie has had the talk with him.....and yes again.....James Forrest when his confidence is up and on song is unplayable.....good post

I get really pissed off by the so called Celtic fans who are so used to success that they deem anything less than perfection to be worthy of a disparaging tweet fired off in instant without engaging their brain. Just because you have a thought does not mean that you have to broadcast it.. The media are happy to spread them aroundto sow dissent. It's a spectacular own goal. None of them are as gifted as any member of our squad. We won away from home 5-2 and these idiots are still not satisfied. if cluj don't score this week then we are just 180 minutes away from CL group stage Pot 3. We are top of the league and unbeaten and scored 12 goals in just two games. Enjoy it while you can. COYBIG
You have to remember a bit about the Scottish psyche, Fis. Quite a few of these twats spouting some of that nonsense are agitators who have as much connection to Celtic as I do to the All Blacks (speaking of which........what happened there?).

It's another risible attempt at noising up our support and causing a bit of discontent by zombies in sheeps clothing.

It’s fairly obvious to me that you didn’t understand the intent of my post.....We won 5-2 and I’m more than pleased with the final result.....but if you or anyone else thinks we would have got away with that first half performance in Europe or at mordor (which you failed to mention I stated in my post) then I’m sorry there’s no way I could agree.....against the majority of the teams in the SPFL we will get away with it.....against the Huns and European teams we will not.....that was the obvious intent of what I was saying.....I hope you can comprehend that now ?
Naw a fuckin don’t we weren’t playin a European side and if yer shit scared a the huns well buff said ????dae yea comprehend fuckin that

Naw a fuckin don’t we weren’t playin a European side and if yer shit scared a the huns well buff said ????dae yea comprehend fuckin that

Look Big Cheese.....if it’s beyond your capabilities to get your head around what I’ve been saying and have a rational exchange of views.....just say so my man.....it’s apparent the numerous emojis and sweary words are kinda your way of masking your inability to have a reasoned discussion.....never mind.....incoming diatribe in 1, 2, ...

Look Big Cheese.....if it’s beyond your capabilities to get your head around what I’ve been saying and have a rational exchange of views.....just say so my man.....it’s apparent the numerous emojis and sweary words are kinda your way of masking your inability to have a reasoned discussion.....never mind.....incoming diatribe in 1, 2, ...
Aye yer right I’m a bit stupid rich but stupid ??????

Yep I agree.....beat at his near post, must do better.....and yes again Ntcham is a player when he decides to show up.....I’m betting Lennie has had the talk with him.....and yes again.....James Forrest when his confidence is up and on song is unplayable.....good post
when you say good...

Sorry Imatim but actually that's a common mistranslation. . It 's obviously impossible to do so so ergo rich men cannot enter Heaven. That's why so many jealous Scots revel in calling them rich bastards. The needle (The and not a) was the narrowest gate in the walled city of Jerusalem and a camel's heavily laden side paniers could not fit through. The load had to taken off the camel first and carried through. It's amazing how the direct versus indirect article can change the entire meaning of a Biblical passage.

Back