Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Disorganised, dispirited, disappointed, disgraceful, disjointed, disheartened, disgusted, disrespectful, dysfunctional, etc.
I want to wake up on Monday morning and not hear the word "dis" associated with Sunday's match. Management and the players owe the club and the supporters this. Get your attitude, tactics, work rate and performance right. Surely it's not asking too much. If it is, then with my blessing, find yourself another club, where such poor standards are accepted and tolerated.
HH🍀🍀
Great alliteration POD! (y) 🍺🥳

If Lennon starts Brown tomorrow then we’ll know he is refusing to make the changes necessary for the team to develop. If Brown starts it is Lennon putting his loyalty to the captain (or his inability to make hard decisions) above the good of the club.
I know some of you will argue that Brown should start because “we’ll easily beat Motherwell.” I heard the same nonsense before Sparta.
If Motherwell are going to be such an easy touch then Lennon has no excuse giving Soro a start, and Turnbull another chance. Indeed, how many chances has Duffy been given?
I think this gets to the heart of the matter. Lennon is scared of experimenting because he knows he hasn’t a clue about tactics. By putting out the same veterans he can shift the blame to them when things go wrong.
Brown should be on the bench tomorrow, alongside Oli. Edouard should be dropped entirely until he shows double effort in training.
And on that issue of training, since Ajeti joined us I reckon I have shifted more weight and gained more muscle than him. I am not a professional athlete with access to world class training facilities 24/7. So could someone tell me why Ajeti is finding it so difficult to get in shape. Just what the hell is NL doing on a day to day basis with the players. I bet if you asked Juergen Klopp he could tell you the exact weight of each of his players, and he would know if they were gaining or losing. Lennon utterly lacks that aspect of professionalism. For Lenny, tactics are for others to worry about. So too is training it seems. I can’t think of one aspect of team management that Lennon is doing well at right now. Not one.
Not sure - dropping brown would not signal solidarity and would not forge confidence in the team. Fair enough if he comes off at half time for fresher legs/ young talent. The team needs to regroup and stability is key. get ncham, eddie and moi dropped- and get rid of Duffer but I think brown is still the only motivator in the team.

If ever a manager needed a performance from a team in a game it's tomorrow, he knows it, we know it and they feckin know it. I guess we'll find out soon enough if they have his back when its up against the wall. Shame on them if they don't
Agreed. The problem with this is that his back has been against the wall for a good few weeks and they still haven't rolled their sleeves up and put all hands to the pumps... have I won the prize for the millionth mention of this?

Nice try fancy a recount Donald. 😆😆
Imagine the board got Trump in because his mother was Scottish? SPFL does something against us... lawsuit. SFA does something against us... lawsuit. Seco does something against us... lawsuit. SMSM does something against us... lawsuit. Scottish Government bans calls off our games and commends sevco for a worse breach... you've got it, lawsuit. The Bunnet would look like PL in comparison. Apart from that... nah!

Imagine the board got Trump in because his mother was Scottish? SPFL does something against us... lawsuit. SFA does something against us... lawsuit. Seco does something against us... lawsuit. SMSM does something against us... lawsuit. Scottish Government bans calls off our games and commends sevco for a worse breach... you've got it, lawsuit. The Bunnet would look like PL in comparison. Apart from that... nah!
the bunnet would look like Gandi in comparison

Take the bunnet any day.

Am gonnae be watching the game from behind the settee. Reminds me of when I was wee watching the Daleks on the original Dr Who. Scared of what was happening but had te keep takin a wee peak
We're playong the Daleks the morra ???
Oh no, they've a cast iron defence, and know how to tun inro space
Know what you mean GG, it's a tough watch these days, but I think we'll get the jpb done
Got a feeling we might see Turnbull tomorrow against his old club
HH

Win and he survives till after the intl break? Don't think he will, DD has been sounding out managers agents now he wouldn't have down that if change 8s imminent. Expect this Sunday is it for NFL.
IF DD has sounded out a couple of managers agents then I'd expect tomorrow's game to be Lennys last in charge with a view of using the international break to bed in a new guy. We'll soon see.

Back