Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Yes, there is a strange lethargy seeping into the fans too due to the very underwhelming displays on the pitch. If we win then I don't think it will be Lennon's last game in charge unless he decides to stand down for personal reasons.

I think I've finally worked out the real reason for our awful performances - we are missing our "12th Man". No, not the incredible Celtic fans but Hoopy The Huddlehound. Bring back Hoopy and I guarantee we will win 10 and more league titles in a row!
Think he could do a job as a CB for us BB

Just seen what Lennon has said in pre match
‘We had a meeting and went through the game again, which is something I haven’t done for a long time’
So what he's saying is they don't analyse games/performances as a rule???
That alone is a sackable offence. Gross negligence.

‘We had a meeting and went through the game again, which is something I haven’t done for a long time’
Not really to surprised Gary as it sums up the same constant mistakes that are being made. I am more surprised lenny admitting to such shoddy workmanship

I pointed that out weeks ago. Lennon has admitted in the past that he doesn't analyse games as he thought there was no point. He has also said that he doesn't really believe in tactics. It's obviously a case of run on there lads and enjoy yourselves!

That is unbelievable. I know Rodgers took our data guy too who compiled videos for each individual player of their own performances and their upcoming opponents but I had assumed we had replaced him. This is basic standard stuff in this dsy and age! No wonder we keep making the same errors over and over again.

I pointed that out weeks ago. Lennon has admitted in the past that he doesn't analyse games as he thought there was no point. He has also said that he doesn't really believe in tactics. It's obviously a case of run on there lads and enjoy yourselves!
There are so many faults in lennys style of management and having teams totally unprepared for games in regards of the oppersition

That is unbelievable. I know Rodgers took our data guy too who compiled videos for each individual player of their own performances and their upcoming opponents but I had assumed we had replaced him. This is basic standard stuff in this dsy and age! No wonder we keep making the same errors over and over again.
When you consider most Gaelic football and hurling county teams have statmen who are able to make a video presentation of the first half and present it to the team at half time. And the gaa is amateur.

When you consider most Gaelic football and hurling county teams have statmen who are able to make a video presentation of the first half and present it to the team at half time. And the gaa is amateur.
You could probably get someone like Celtic By Numbers who would be delighted to do this for free (not that I am suggesting we shouldn't pay for this vital service).

The Scottish rugby coach Ian McGeechan used to do this himself in the late 1980s using old VHS recorders linked together - while holding down a full time job too. It should be basic stuff for any serious sporting team these days.

One thing for sure Deadner his job would have been long gone in the gaelic world if he was sending teams out that unprepared and producing some of the shite we have had to witness

You could probably get someone like Celtic By Numbers who would be delighted to do this for free (not that I am suggesting we shouldn't pay for this vital service).

The Scottish rugby coach Ian McGeechan used to do this himself in the late 1980s using old VHS recorders linked together - while holding down a full time job too. It should be basic stuff for any serious sporting team these days.
I was doin video analysis ten years ago with an underage club team. It's a lot more advanced now, but if you've ever seen it done, there is absolutely no hiding places for anyone. It's amazing what a good statman can do. I can't believe that Lennon is not doing this, because he brought Jimmy mcguinnes to Celtic the last time he was at Celtic. McGuinness was doing it with Donegal before he left them for Celtic.

It is BB but don't think lenny is anyway near up to speed with the modern way the game is looked at these days

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back