Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Every game we play should be a must win game. We are lucky to get a must turn up never mind a win.
Every game we play is always a must win, but even more so this season but we all have to remember that take our games in hand 3pts is the difference andvi expect Motherwell to park the buses all 3 of them but we'll win through then we'll win at the bigot dome and all after we take the quadrapheinien COYBIG HH

I'm sure the players are reading social media. Some may be guests on the Noise lol. I hope they get the message. This has been unacceptable thus far. If you can't or don't feel you can do this for the manager then do it for us fans who deserve so much more. Show a reaction. Let's do it now.

I'm sure the players are reading social media. Some may be guests on the Noise lol. I hope they get the message. This has been unacceptable thus far. If you can't or don't feel you can do this for the manager then do it for us fans who deserve so much more. Show a reaction. Let's do it now.
apparently elyowhatever was checking out whether the noise agreed with his substitution
unconfirmed reports

I can't ever remembering not looking forward to a Celtic match in my life but such is the case tomorrow. I really do believe that this will be the last time we shall lenny as the manager of our club and that leaves a sence of great sadness.
Regardless there is still a huge game to prepare for and after Thursday I will be happy with a win of any discription.
Of course we have the players to win this match no matter what 11 we start with, and given up at this stage as to what that will be. I would be very surprised if moi was to start after phone gate. Hope rogic is fit enough to start as he is starting to become our only real creative player to provide a goal for someone. Can't see any changes in the defence, so expecting a few nerve-wracking moments as usual.
I still believe we have enough character and quality to get the result needed, even if it may not be pretty at times to watch.
Celtic 2-1 win
HH

I can't ever remembering not looking forward to a Celtic match in my life but such is the case tomorrow. I really do believe that this will be the last time we shall lenny as the manager of our club and that leaves a sence of great sadness.
Regardless there is still a huge game to prepare for and after Thursday I will be happy with a win of any discription.
Of course we have the players to win this match no matter what 11 we start with, and given up at this stage as to what that will be. I would be very surprised if moi was to start after phone gate. Hope rogic is fit enough to start as he is starting to become our only real creative player to provide a goal for someone. Can't see any changes in the defence, so expecting a few nerve-wracking moments as usual.
I still believe we have enough character and quality to get the result needed, even if it may not be pretty at times to watch.
Celtic 2-1 win
HH
Yes, there is a strange lethargy seeping into the fans too due to the very underwhelming displays on the pitch. If we win then I don't think it will be Lennon's last game in charge unless he decides to stand down for personal reasons.

I think I've finally worked out the real reason for our awful performances - we are missing our "12th Man". No, not the incredible Celtic fans but Hoopy The Huddlehound. Bring back Hoopy and I guarantee we will win 10 and more league titles in a row!

Back