Motherwell v Celtic - Sunday, all comments here

Agree. Lennon and our coaching staff should watch them..the fans viewing them does not help Celtic out at all.
It helps me see what exactly what we are up against. And what we need to do to defeat them. So far, we have shown fuck all to suggest we will. And unless Lenny changes our midfield, imo, we won't and until he realises Duffy is a busted flush, we won't I prefer to know the enemy, less surprises that way. There were times yesterday, too many, when a better team would have scored against our utter shit defence. We need Ajer and Julian back and to get in a CB in December who isnt utter shit for back up in the run in. Just a pity we can't send Duffy back. I wonder if we are look8ng at out of contract free agent defenders to help. If not, we should be. We keep this defence without bringing in a player who can actually kick a baw and we are walking a tightrope with Duffy on our backs.

It helps me see what exactly what we are up against. And what we need to do to defeat them. So far, we have shown fuck all to suggest we will. And unless Lenny changes our midfield, imo, we won't and until he realises Duffy is a busted flush, we won't I prefer to know the enemy, less surprises that way. There were times yesterday, too many, when a better team would have scored against our utter shit defence. We need Ajer and Julian back and to get in a CB in December who isnt utter shit for back up in the run in. Just a pity we can't send Duffy back. I wonder if we are look8ng at out of contract free agent defenders to help. If not, we should be. We keep this defence without bringing in a player who can actually kick a baw and we are walking a tightrope with Duffy on our backs.

If people want to watch them that's fine. My issue was with TC saying the fans that don't watch them are some how morons. Like us viewing the scum may somehow help celtic out. Of course lenny should watch them. Like he should have a look at all the teams in the league. But for some to suggest that the fans who don't watch them are morons is just wrong

If people want to watch them that's fine. My issue was with TC saying the fans that don't watch them are some how morons. Like us viewing the scum may somehow help celtic out. Of course lenny should watch them. Like he should have a look at all the teams in the league. But for some to suggest that the fans who don't watch them are morons is just wrong
I don't agree that those who don't are morons, but, how can you possibly tell where we are compared to them.if we don't? We can't rely on Lenny and his everything is brillant shite. It's got to the point I don't believe a word he says as he is either fucking deluded and needs replaced or fucking del6ded and needs replaced if he actually believe all the shite he is spouting. He is the only person who believe it. I didn't see his post match comments until.much later 6esterday and I couldn't stomach his over the top pish and switched it off. Yesterday was better, but it wasn't anywhere near good enough for the whole game.

It amazes me how Duffy is still being attacked after yesterday when he only played ten minutes and done nothin wrong. Our midfield is a fuckin mess at the minute and the root cause of our problems, but we'll blame Duffy even though their goal was bittons fault and Duffy was on the bench. Christie is a fuckin waste of a jersey, but that's fine he gets a lot of ball and his stats look good, even though he kicks every ball away. But I blame Duffy for that!

It amazes me how Duffy is still being attacked after yesterday when he only played ten minutes and done nothin wrong. Our midfield is a fuckin mess at the minute and the root cause of our problems, but we'll blame Duffy even though their goal was bittons fault and Duffy was on the bench. Christie is a fuckin waste of a jersey, but that's fine he gets a lot of ball and his stats look good, even though he kicks every ball away. But I blame Duffy for that!
I wasn't blaming Duffy for our our defence, what I am.saying is he makes our shit defence even worse because he's fuck8ng woeful..I agree about the mudfuekd, we need Trurbull and Soro in, or at least used more. McGreggor and Brown need a rest. But, Duffy need sent back to Brighton asap. And we need to accept that and get a decent CB in December or we are fucked.

I don't agree that those who don't are morons, but, how can you possibly tell where we are compared to them.if we don't? We can't rely on Lenny and his everything is brillant shite. It's got to the point I don't believe a word he says as he is either fucking deluded and needs replaced or fucking del6ded and needs replaced if he actually believe all the shite he is spouting. He is the only person who believe it. I didn't see his post match comments until.much later 6esterday and I couldn't stomach his over the top pish and switched it off. Yesterday was better, but it wasn't anywhere near good enough for the whole game.

Again TV i completely get what you're saying but me knowing where we are compared to them does me or celtic no favours. I cant pass how I feel onto lenny and the players. And watching them batter someone 8-0 will only make me mad, I hate to see a happy hun. It does me, personally, no benefit watching them.

That's nuts. You suggesting we don't pay attention to our main enemy or try to find weaknesses we can exploit? That might have flown a few years ago, but since we have shat a brick against them the last 3 games, I would say Lenny needs to do his homework, because keeping the faith has been a fucking disaster, he hasn't got near them recently.

Yesterday was better, but I'm starting to think our players are on furlough, with a reduced wage, because so far this season we haven't played for 90 minutes once. The second half was poor and our defence still isnt good enough. Once again Lenny out saying how brilliant we were again. Maybe it's not surprising he doesn't watch Sevco, with his comments and over the top unjustified praise, its clear he isn't even watching us. As wee Stan said yesterday, if we want to win this league, they will need to play a lot better than that. And he's fucking right.
Years ago, Dundee Utd manager Jim McLean wanted to fine his team's wages because although winning the game, he said the players didn't entertain the fans. People said he was mad but wee Jim had something there. We go from a team last season that can hammer anybody to a team we expect to to lose goals.the Club can't dock wages, but maybe more training methods etc. Perhaps you can come up with ideas . Also, Lennon and his staff should be looking at thee Huns games for weakness or constant errors. I thought that was part of a Managers remit. 🍀

The filth have a goal difference of 13. Even if we are lucky enough to draw level, we’ll not touch that GD when we are conceding every single game now. So, yeah, I will watch our main rival’s games to see where they are weak. I would hope to God our manager has rewatched our game and theirs already. Going by our current form I doubt it. He’s a lazy manager with no understanding of the technicalities of modern football management. Sevco scoring 8 yesterday and Lennon still in charge means our quest for the 10 is over.
Penalty difference not goal difference. If it goes on like this Tav-Pen will be the first defender to win the golden boot.

“Our reaction to conceding was excellent and I thought we should have won the game by more.”

Reflecting on the calamitous showing against Sparta, Lennon said: “We analysed what we did wrong and the response was great.

“Body language, work-rate, quality of play – it was all there. There is a lot to be positive about it.

“We didn’t panic. We don’t get too low and we don’t get too high. We have a lot of work to do and a long way to go in the season, but to come away and score four is a good sign.

“That’s a good barometer for us.”

The fuck is wrong with any of that??

“Our reaction to conceding was excellent and I thought we should have won the game by more.”

Reflecting on the calamitous showing against Sparta, Lennon said: “We analysed what we did wrong and the response was great.

“Body language, work-rate, quality of play – it was all there. There is a lot to be positive about it.

“We didn’t panic. We don’t get too low and we don’t get too high. We have a lot of work to do and a long way to go in the season, but to come away and score four is a good sign.

“That’s a good barometer for us.”

The fuck is wrong with any of that??
Nada para mim

Moron?? No ones questioning wether lenny should watch the hun games ya tit. We are questioning you watching the hun games. Do you work for celtic...i don't think so. Do you give lenny info on the huns....no. Does you watching the huns help out Celtic in any way....no. So why fucking watch them?? No one on here is saying 1 result changed the shit season we have had. But it was a good result and as fans we should celebrate it. It seems to have pissed you off. Do you want us to lose so as to prove your point that lenny needs to go? If you are a celtic fan then you need to have a look at yourself, as your rage against certain people has stopped you supporting your team. Ya fucking thicko
Watching them put 8 past Hamilton will bring no knowledge of sevco that isnt already known. However it would bring the knowledge that Hamilton have lay down to them imo, remember that this same side were about to get slippy the chop on the back of their victory in front of the zombies this time last season. I wont be surprised to see a few more cricket scores for them this season. Also on the TyroneCelts points about videos and watching them, theres only so much that a video of a game will tell you , or of a player(shved, bayo) and who says lenny is being straight with a biased SMSM in the first place? I mean why would he? I wouldnt , I'd let them spin their sh*te , they're going to anyway and do my job. 4-1 away to a Motherwell side on a run is an excellent result. I'm sick of clubs being underrated up here. 3pts in the bag and we move on . Being obsessed with sevco wont help us we do our thing and let them obsess over us, TyroneCelt should remember that the club hes obsessing over have never won a top flight honour in their existence and we're on track for yet another part of immortality , weve been invincible, treble treble, looking to win a final v championship side hearts , who I'd much rather face than hibs though none would worry me. TyroneCelt is out of order with the personal attack on you lubo and that's not befitting a celt from anywhere, when I was a new member I had some moments like that , which made me embarrassed when I read them back I had to apologise , I wont mention names but I had to apologise and a tractor was involved lol but you get the jist. If TyroneCelt truly is a celt and not a lurker then I expect an apology coming your way lubo for those of us whove been here for a while and more know that you are a TrueCelt, TyroneCelt can help his/her cause by apologising HH

Last edited:
We need to literally "take one game at a time". Never mind goal difference. 3 points every game. Injuries permitting a solid a big improvement in defence. Turnbull and Sorro need more game time and leave Ntcham on the bench.
Hes a very important player for us and imo his abilities are often overlooked. Theres nothing I've seen so far that would put sorro or Turnbull in front of oli, though we haven't seen enough turbull twice and sorro in little 10 min cameos but make no mistake ntcham is one of our top players just wish he was more consistent

A lot of people arguing about watching sevco or ignoring them.

I will personally watch every game they play in that's televised.

I begin watching obviously hoping they get humped.

If they go 2-0 up or 3-1 etc, then that's my cue to stop watching.

I'll keep half an eye on flashscore from then on hoping they'll get pegged back. If they do I'll start watching again.

Don't have an issue if people want to watch all their games and don't think it makes anyone any less of a Celtic supporter of they choose to do that.

If they've won then Sportscene gets fast-forwarded through their game but I'll still watch all the other Scottish games.

I never watch English football and only occasionally take in a Spanish or a German match.

A lot of people arguing about watching sevco or ignoring them.

I will personally watch every game they play in that's televised.

I begin watching obviously hoping they get humped.

If they go 2-0 up or 3-1 etc, then that's my cue to stop watching.

I'll keep half an eye on flashscore from then on hoping they'll get pegged back. If they do I'll start watching again.

Don't have an issue if people want to watch all their games and don't think it makes anyone any less of a Celtic supporter of they choose to do that.

If they've won then Sportscene gets fast-forwarded through their game but I'll still watch all the other Scottish games.

I never watch English football and only occasionally take in a Spanish or a German match.
I occasionally watch them until they get their first penalty or the opposition has a man sent off so that means of late I've watched 15 minutes of any of their games. What I do know is they are not all that, we were stinking rotten against them but so were they. It's our stupidity in play that keeps giving away free kicks and fouls allowing balls to be whipped into our box. Ajer is terrible for this calmac has been guilty of the same of late. Cut these needless free kicks out and give our defence a break and stop putting them under pressure. I've never known us to give so many away every game. And I knew that it would cost us a goal v well and it did. If we cut this out of our game that's half the battle won

To true winter mind you I would question why is it bought up about the scum after a 8 no show. If our supporters want to insult there eyes and ears by watching and listening to them then that is there choice, it certainly isn't mine.
Of course part of a managers job is to have good knowledge on the oppersition by watching them and looking for strengths, weekness, style of play etc, and none of us know how much work lenny does regarding this, but I would argue that on to many occasions we have looked like a team been under prepared especially last Thursday.
But you also need to get your own house in order before worrying about someone else's imo. Our own house has been a mess for most of the season to date but it is far from crumbling a bit of cleaning up admitted.
It also amazes me how fickle our support can be about our own players, we have already had Taylor slaughtered for lack of crossing, Duffy on defending and now with them out of the team, it looks like Christie may well become the next scapegoat.
Criticism fair enough, but a constant flow?
We played in a huge pressure game yesterday and passed the test and that is while confidence was at a very low ebb and credit should be acknowledged for that. We also rushed ajer back so the anti duffy supporters are kept happy, now was there that much of an improvement? More worried now we may have lost him for longer than we should have, so for some they need to be a little bit more careful in what they wish for as it doesn't all bring the desired result

Members online

Latest posts

Back