Motherwell v Celtic - Wednesday 9th November, 7.45pm

Job done. Too many off the pace tonight, sloppy passing and didn't create as many chances as we have been recently.
7 clear after 14 games, finish this part of the season with a win v Ross County on Saturday and it'll be an almost perfect start in the league.
Two centre half's were our best players, both strolled it. Their goal was down to Juranovic, a regular occurrence this season, delighted for Maeda shutting up the twitter twats who slag him off.
Interesting you point out Juranovic Gary...i fall out with my brothers regularly re JJ....I've said it consistently on here yes he is a good player but he doesn't do it week in week out and is found wanting in transition as is the modern speak too often. I also question his passing and final ball many times throughout a game. If we are to lose anyone and get some good cash it's JJ for me.

Interesting you point out Juranovic Gary...i fall out with my brothers regularly re JJ....I've said it consistently on here yes he is a good player but he doesn't do it week in week out and is found wanting in transition as is the modern speak too often. I also question his passing and final ball many times throughout a game. If we are to lose anyone and get some good cash it's JJ for me.

I'd cash in on him tbh....good player, no better than Ralston

Take the three points and move on for me,, ,scarily too many guys not at it tonite,,refs a durty Shitehouse,,free kick for fuckall for there goal,,which var took twenty seconds to clear and show us a still??but none for jota’goal??it seems they actually look deeply at anything we might benefit from with a microscope hence the time it takes,,,,fuck they actually looked at the throw in running up to Maeda goal???

Why didn't VAR ref (Dickinson) ask Collum to look at the shocking tackle on Starfelt? Straight leg, studs up, out of control, catches him on the ankle. Retorical question :rolleyes:
You missed "both legs off the ground doing a fair impression of an air-to-ground missile". Red all day long, unless, the player you attack is wearing Hoops
Blind Willie Collum!!!
Sounds like the start of a baaaaaddd Country and Western song.

Pictures I was watching showed the VAR offside lines to prove Tierney was onside for their goal, Juranovic's right foot played him on, but didn't show the VAR lines for Jota offside goal
Well that was because the cameras at that end of the park were offline 5seconds before the event until 5seconds after the event.
Nothing to do with the fact that the VAR operator is in the ludge or that Jota, being Portuguese,is probably Catholic.
Conspiracy theorists are everywhere in this country.😇

Are you insinuating that this was a perfectly good goal and we were cheated?
Shame on you 😇🤣🤣
I think it was a goal as well first TV replay showed he was on then the no var line offside with no proof off of side I am still waiting to see the offside var line cheating bastards, plus every goal we score gets var checked to try and find something, cheating cunts

Certainly Tony the Tiger is a lot better at getting a cross into the box. It seems that he can make himself two or three feet of space and he is able to deliver a cross from that. JJ doesn't really seem to do that.

Take the three points and move on for me,, ,scarily too many guys not at it tonite,,refs a durty Shitehouse,,free kick for fuckall for there goal,,which var took twenty seconds to clear and show us a still??but none for jota’goal??it seems they actually look deeply at anything we might benefit from with a microscope hence the time it takes,,,,fuck they actually looked at the throw in running up to Maeda goal???
I deffo thought they would disallow it. Haka was coming back on the pitch when it hit his head soi suppose it was the throwers fault for taking it too quick, but we won possession from that that led to the goal, not sure what the rule is covering that. Still, I'll take it, but just shows the officials haven't got a clue.

Back