Motherwell v Champs, Sun 25-Feb-24 at noon. MIB=Gollum

Terrific points, from yourself and Winter, BB. ( As is normal ) My concern though, is that we really shouldn't be experimenting at this juncture of such a vital season.

I'm beginning to really bore myself with my negativity. Maybe I should give it a rest. Pure dead scunnered.
You would think by this stage of the season the players would have any system sorted but you only have too look at the corners and the few free kicks we get around the opponents box that there seems to be no system in place, more players need to step up and be brave

Does the current players have the bottle to come back from 5 points and 8 goals behind? Tomorrow will tell us a lot.
No worries about McGregor, Hart, AJ, CCV, Taylor, O'Riley, Kyogo, its the others I worry about, especially our (massively) underperforming wingers who look shit scared to try to take a man on

After the week I've had I'm full off doom and gloom I want 3-0 but my head is saying this title has passed us bye ,thought we turned the corner whe we fucked the huns but the self destruct button is well and truly been pressed ,more in hope now than actually thinking we can win this ,so come on hoops give me a big surprise and win this fucking title

Last edited:
Does the current players have the bottle to come back from 5 points and 8 goals behind? Tomorrow will tell us a lot.
No worries about McGregor, Hart, AJ, CCV, Taylor, O'Riley, Kyogo, its the others I worry about, especially our (massively) underperforming wingers who look shit scared to try to take a man on
A bit of a coincidence, Gary. Gettin' ready for my kip and I find myself asking that same question. It would be only too easy to fall into the trap of allowing what I hope will happen to shape my answer.
Truth is, I really don't know what to expect. We've seen too many mediocre performances to suddenly believe we will coast any game.

As always, I think we'll win. Then again, I thought that last week, too.

A bit of a coincidence, Gary. Gettin' ready for my kip and I find myself asking that same question. It would be only too easy to fall into the trap of allowing what I hope will happen to shape my answer.
Truth is, I really don't know what to expect. We've seen too many mediocre performances to suddenly believe we will coast any game.

We will definitely win Frank. It might be tough, but we will pick up the 3 points.

We still have to play them twice
3 points every game wins us the league
I know you all know that but goal difference can fuck off
I want us to win on points instead of grasping at straws with goal tally’s every week
Just win Celtic and the league is ours
Thank you and goodnight
D

You would think by this stage of the season the players would have any system sorted but you only have too look at the corners and the few free kicks we get around the opponents box that there seems to be no system in place, more players need to step up and be brave
or maybe the coach needs to start coaching.

I cant help but think the league is gone. This manager has thrown it all away. I dont know who coined the term elite manager but he needs to start coaching, otherwise he will never find another job after retirement to Mallorca.
Living on past results wont cut it any more.

Last edited:
Right! It's match day. 2 hours until kick off. The Lawwells, Nicholson, DD, financial results, poor recruitment, shite pitch, etc, matter not a jot.

It is now up to our coaching team and then the 11 players we have on the pitch (Gollum, VAR & their own discipline permitting) to put in the hard work and prove that they are worthy of wearing the glorious Hoops. Put in the graft for the full playing time and come home with the 3 points.

COYBIG! 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back