Motherwell v Champs, Sun 25-Feb-24 at noon. MIB=Gollum

Most of us could see that things weren't right but kept hoping the team would pick up unfortunately it isn't happening the players look like they have just been out together for the 1st time before the break Oriley looked a stick on for player of the season he has dissapeared in most games as have a number of players around him

Strachan era game on Celtic tv. The immediate thing you notice is the size of the team compared to now. We must have the weakest shortest lightest team in the league. Kuhn another lightweight shortarse like the rest of them. What was the point of signing him. So many obviously stupid decisions get made at Celtic - its a fecking circus 🎪 🤬

Strachan era game on Celtic tv. The immediate thing you notice is the size of the team compared to now. We must have the weakest shortest lightest team in the league. Kuhn another lightweight shortarse like the rest of them. What was the point of signing him. So many obviously stupid decisions get made at Celtic - its a fecking circus 🎪 🤬
I said that at the start when I found out he's only played 30 odd top flight games at 24 I was worried

Once again our wide players are contributing nothing; I include our fullbacks in that. Taylor has been his usual busy self, so perhaps deserves a bit of slack. Defensively though? Poor.

I said earlier in the season our play stops when the ball gets played to one of our wide men. Zero contribution again.

Big worry is that has spread through the team.

Inept and dysfunctional. We are not a threat, we don't appear to have a plan and we cannot pass the ball or know where it teammates are (or supposed to be).
It looks like BR picked eleven names out of a hat and told them to go play football. He also said that any player who can't stand the pressure should leave. In my book that applies to you too. So take your recruitment team and feck off you money grabbin imposter.

Inept and dysfunctional. We are not a threat, we don't appear to have a plan and we cannot pass the ball or know where it teammates are (or supposed to be).
We all know it’s down to the manager he lives game to game and still his tactics are shite he has no idea of his best starting lineup different team every week but the same performance he can’t get them to raise their game cunt should never have been brought back in the first place

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back