Moussa

went for a nap this afternoon, checked my phone and seen that Moussa was edging out the door in my post nap confusion I thought I'd travelled back to the 80's and 90's. Selling our greatest asset from under us and no replacement on the horizon.

I agree with all comments on this forum . I’m 48 and been supporting the tic for most of my life and never did I think we WOULD OR COULD fall back into the dark old penny pinching days . Brendan should walk as I think Ntcham will go next as that fud lawell and the rest of them don’t care about the supporters as has been clearly shown in the last weeks of this transfer window . I don’t believe they will sign anyone and if they do it will be on the cheap . I’m disgusted the with the lies and deception and total contempt the board have shown us so it’s time they where gone and I mean NOW !!!!!

There is a compromise position here which is a January sale. However if his head has gone then it’s au revoir. The lack of succession planning is being exposed here, never mind the drive to improve standards.

Sick - he was our Quality mark up front
10 in a row won’t happen lads - 7 was heaven - 8 ata push this year the way it’s looking.
Griff will get his unusual injury , then were up short creek
Wtf has happened !?
It is simple that the board don’t care about the fans or the club as there has been too many lies been told ?? Especially from lawell ?? Who is nothing more than a money maker for the greedy board members who have played us tic fans like fools . 2 champions league campaigns , 6 trophies on the bounce and then a big massive get it right up yous as we don’t care what the TRUE CELTIC FANS SAY ..... SHOCKING TO HAVE TO SAY THIS BUT THESE GUYS WHO ARE I CHARGE OF THE CLUB ARE SO OUT OF DATE .

What I don't get is DD was quick to step in when we got the wake up call in the SCSF in 2016 after he had his nose rubbed in it. Are memories so short they think it won't be magnified many times over if they stop us getting 10 ..

Something about the BR update makes me think they may just be leading the media a merry dance and Moussa has been known to be up for a wind up on his twitter account .. We can hope.

It should not be a surprise when richer clubs come in for our best players. We cannot compete financially. What would be unforgivable is not having replacement options in place. The next two days will tell us a lot.

What I don't get is DD was quick to step in when we got the wake up call in the SCSF in 2016 after he had his nose rubbed in it. Are memories so short they think it won't be magnified many times over if they stop us getting 10 ..

Something about the BR update makes me think they may just be leading the media a merry dance and Moussa has been known to be up for a wind up on his twitter account .. We can hope.
I don’t think it is as it’s just what I thought would happen and as I’ve said Ntcham is next as that’s what we are up against with lawell and co ....... no ambition and no thought process ..... just money money money

This will leave a big hole in the team with morale among supporters, management and players rock bottom.

The only question is who will be next to go?
Steven CFC
Ntcham is next. I AM TELLING ALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ??? They will drag us back the way and allow the FRAUD SQUAD back into it . No AMBITION AND OUT OF DATE AS YOU NEED TO SPEND MONEY TO MAKE MONEY especially at the right times in football but this board just don’t get it at all

Let’s hope so but there is something niggling away at me telling me we won’t sign anyone as that’s the thought process behind lawell and co . It just seems too ironic they wait till so close too a transfer window to inform us of this POTENTIAL DEAL . I just hope I’m wrong

Members online

Latest posts

Back