MSM Sevco marque signings

I think it would be a positive step if we did not compare ourselves to sevco in the transfer market or in any other way. Why bother with them? In fact I would like to see them mentioned only in the way we are mentioning Hamilton now ie as tomorrow’s opponents, analysis of result and so on. When they liquidate like the old Rangers did then ok worth a mention or two Until then concentrate on our main challengers.

I think it would be a positive step if we did not compare ourselves to sevco in the transfer market or in any other way. Why bother with them? In fact I would like to see them mentioned only in the way we are mentioning Hamilton now ie as tomorrow’s opponents, analysis of result and so on. When they liquidate like the old Rangers did then ok worth a mention or two Until then concentrate on our main challengers.

...but they are the source of so much comedy . Why deny ourselves the pleasure of watching the slow car-crash that is Sevco ?
Who would not split their sides listening to Slippy G. explaining that a slip by Worrell in 22 minutes finished their game against kilmarnock with only 70+ minutes left ( including 4 of added time ) ;
which one of us on this site has not chuckled as Big Bad Mike put the boot ( bought from Sports Direct ) into the GASL in that long running soap called 'Dave King Criminal Chairman' - coming soon to a courtroom near you ;
What a laugh it is to see the team that ''does not do walking away'' , who walked away ( some actually ran ! ) , were vilified by the gullibillies for their traitorous acts , then cheered to the rafters by those same gullibillies as they re-assembled under the Crumbledome again as Stevie G's Pensioner's Eleven ( it is even rumoured that the Chookie of Edinburgh is being considered as their new coach driver ).

The laughs keep on coming from Ibrokes - so in these dark Brexit days we should be thankful for something to cheer us up !

Last edited:
Some folk on here just want to suck the life out of us that enjoy a laugh and discuss various topics.
Sevco are funny, they are a pertinent issue as are Kilmarnock and the Dons and they're the heirs of the club that have cheated us for years so I'll talk about them and laugh at them all I bloody want to.

No one asks anyone else to agree with them or read their posts so ffs let folk say whatever the hell they like and don't try to control the forum.

Some folk on here just want to suck the life out of us that enjoy a laugh and discuss various topics.
Sevco are funny, they are a pertinent issue as are Kilmarnock and the Dons and they're the heirs of the club that have cheated us for years so I'll talk about them and laugh at them all I bloody want to.

No one asks anyone else to agree with them or read their posts so ffs let folk say whatever the hell they like and don't try to control the forum.

Well said Shammy, I come on here to be serious, have a laugh, or just be a daftie depending on what mood or how much booze I've sank. Normally, people are just on for the craic. Lifes too serious at times and having a wee escape valve is just what the doc ordered pal.

Well said Shammy, I come on here to be serious, have a laugh, or just be a daftie depending on what mood or how much booze I've sank. Normally, people are just on for the craic. Lifes too serious at times and having a wee escape valve is just what the doc ordered pal.

You're like me, B. I can be serious when we're discussing issues but I also love the craic because I always see the funny side of things. Some posters on here are bright and witty and I always feel I'm getting an education as well as a bloody good laugh.

I know Burke has made noises already about how he would love to extend his stay with us, I'd love to keep Weah for 18 months, the two of these players are bringing something a wee bit special to the squad. Hope the PSG forward line keep banging in the goals as Weah sounds like he's already enjoying himself in Paradise

I really like the mature way he conducts himself in interviews as well.

He came in and hit the ground running on both.

The guys a real pro and is unadulterated, pure class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went before I finished that’s what happens when getting old and dithery - honestly but I will leave it at that you get the gist of what I was trying to say. I should really leave this comment lark to all you young ones but sometimes I just like to say a bit anyway HH to you all

Went before I finished that’s what happens when getting old and dithery - honestly but I will leave it at that you get the gist of what I was trying to say. I should really leave this comment lark to all you young ones but sometimes I just like to say a bit anyway HH to you all

Don't be leaving the comments to all the young ones, GG, they might end up talking about something other than Celtic. :ROFLMAO: Hail Hail pal.

What ambassadors for our club are both of these new players both fine young men.
I know they only might be here a short time but even at that it’s the calibre of them

Its the only way to get calibre like that the now. The risk lies with their parent clubs too.

Next year with the new rules coming in the greedy clubs wi all the dosh will only be permitted to sign a smaller amount. 8 or 12 i think for profit.

They suck the life out the market with little to none ever actually playing for their parent clubs GG

I love reading your posts GG. You keep em coming pal. These bhoys arent the only ones that know or support their team.

Your one of the ghirls pal. ???

Members online

Latest posts

Back