My BIG question.

The loss of Jota,Mooy and Starfelt was a huge loss and unfortunately we have replaced them with absolute dross.I still have time for Rodgers but he has turned an exctiting attacking team into a slow predictable one although we have still witnessed moments of brilliance at times.
I hope he can turn this around as i'll back any Celtic manager but my patience is wearing thin!Next 3 games are massive and we have to win them all.

It didn't take balls for Rodgers to return. It took pounds, a few million of them.

Rodgers hasn't tweaked the system as such. He's come in and imposed his system despite not having the players to be effective in that system.

So we now have some half arsed set up that falls somewhere between what Rodgers wants, and what the current squad are capable of.

Rodgers is meant to be a great coach, but he's coming across as a pedantic cunt who is only prepared to work with EPL standard players.

So why doesn't he fuck off to the EPL. Surely he did enough at Liverpool and Leicester for a team like Burnley to be interested in him.

We can then get a manager who is prepared to play with the hand he's been dealt, whilst trying to build the hand he wants
See if BR was to leave - which I don’t think he will - I wouldn’t put it past that board to put Neil Lennon in as boss As shocking as it sounds I don’t believe anything our board says
We really are regressing

You're correct, Brim, every game has its own question mark. The question is the same regardless of opposition; will we turn up with a bit of desire?

I'm really not liking what I find myself posting these days; but if I'm being honest with myself, I have to say we're way below my level of my expectation when watching Celtic.

That comment is not born of a lack of respect for the rest of the clubs that go to make up our league; no, but it sure as hell stems from a disdain for the detached suits in the directors box.
To be fair its not the other clubs, its US thats playing so badly. Its a jekyll and Hyde team at the moment. We should not be in this position after being 8 points ahead. We desperately need goals from somewhere. Last year we had goals from Jota and Abada on the wings, now they've gone and Kyogo can't seem to score in a japanese brothel. OH makes a nuisance of himself but he's not finding the net either. We need goals, from where I don't know.

The loss of Jota,Mooy and Starfelt was a huge loss and unfortunately we have replaced them with absolute dross.I still have time for Rodgers but he has turned an exctiting attacking team into a slow predictable one although we have still witnessed moments of brilliance at times.
I hope he can turn this around as i'll back any Celtic manager but my patience is wearing thin!Next 3 games are massive and we have to win them all.
`Scales and Rocky are much better players than Starfelt will ever be IMO

Rocky who can't get a game ?Behave!Starfelt and Vickers were pretty solid when playing together .Is Scales much better than Starfelt?hmm no sure about that but hes been superb since coming in.
Scales has done very well. Starfelt took a lot of flack from some fans but Celtic were unbeaten in every single domestic match him and Carter-Vickers started together. That is just incredible. I think even Carl would admit that CCV was the senior partner in that pair, but he was playing on the "wrong side" for a right footer in a role he wasn't used to and never complained publicly once.

He was maybe not the new Maldini or Baresi, but he wasn't so bad as some make out and he made a big contribution to us winning a treble.

I think I'd jack it in and start watching cricket! Honest to God cricket FFS!
Crickets actually not a bad game to play just awful to watch unless it's T20 or one day internationals, also quite tasty deep fried with syrup I'm told , and an answer that's been sitting there for years that could erase the world food shortage.
But that won't make money for govts so it only happens in Asia

Oh did that sound racistc? Sorry Australians and Asians fuk you English twats couldn't just leave it at rounders , bunch a fanny's

Suppose giving players a bat keeps the officials in tow.
Would've been great to see broony with a bat , " did you just give that against us?" Yes Mr broony sorry Mr broony gettingbit fixed now Mr broony sir.
Well that's awrite then just don't do it again or this bat will see more of you than you ever saw of it !
Yes sir Mr broony sir, just piss off snivelling wee couldnae play the game fool

Back