My BIG question.

Crickets actually not a bad game to play just awful to watch unless it's T20
I used to love the T20. Went to Grace Road on many occasions to watch Leicester. Even saw them them win it at Trent Bridge, in weather that would normally have seen the game rained off.

But then they buggered about with it, changing teams and calling it 100s or some shite like that.

See if BR was to leave - which I don’t think he will - I wouldn’t put it past that board to put Neil Lennon in as boss As shocking as it sounds I don’t believe anything our board says
We really are regressing
Drink has definitely been taken...with all due respect, there's more chance of Clay pulling his foreskin over his head, to keep his ears warm...I shall now leave you all with that visual in your head...You're WECLOME... HH

Big answer to the big question is probably WHY they're not getting enough gametime to prove themselves. In particular Holm, Lagertha and Rocky when fit.

Palma's been the only one who's had the minutes to show he can add sometihng; not Jota spectacular but pretty lively.

And I suspect that's down to manager ego.

Are these all considered 'Ange' era signings by Rodgers?

They were signed with the management in transition. I'm not calling them shite until they've proven they're shite or otherwise. Fallen into that trap before - the squad Ange inherited had been written off after chucking the TEN.

A good manger makes it work - we saw that, out of nowhere - or at least gives it a go and sorts the wheat from the chaff. A poor grifter plays the fans emotions and directs the blame elsewhere.

Big answer to the big question is probably WHY they're not getting enough gametime to prove themselves. In particular Holm, Lagertha and Rocky when fit.
Lagertha and Rocky probably kept out by Scales. However now that CCV is injured again they could be in contention again along with Welsh, I think Scales will deffo keep his place though.
Holm was virtually anonymous last time he played.
Someone should remind BR he signed Comperr though.

A few, ( quite rightly in my humble opinion ) questions being asked as to why certain players are not featuring more ?
Not too sure I can be definitive in wether I feel they should be playing or not.
The limited time I've seen them, all of them, including our two central defenders, hasn't forged anykind of certainty for me.

Is it that we've squandered millions ( again) in the hope that we've unearthed a potential sell-on in keeping with club ' policy' ? Have we blundered...again?
I think it's fair to say the manager doesn't have confidence in them....yet.

Another question we should maybe ask is whether it's in the interest of some of our latest recruits to play them if they're not first team ready? Could it actually stall their progress as far as their development goes?

It's a subject we could spend a great deal of time discussing, that's for sure. We all seem to have an opinion on it

Thing is, though, we actually have little option other than to leave decisions to the coaching staff who see those players on a daily basis.
My personal view is that the jury is still out on All of them. They've still got much to do to prove their worth.

Goes without saying: I hope they turn things round for themselves....and us .

A few, ( quite rightly in my humble opinion ) questions being asked as to why certain players are not featuring more ?
Not too sure I can be definitive in wether I feel they should be playing or not.
The limited time I've seen them, all of them, including our two central defenders, hasn't forged anykind of certainty for me.

Is it that we've squandered millions ( again) in the hope that we've unearthed a potential sell-on in keeping with club ' policy' ? Have we blundered...again?
I think it's fair to say the manager doesn't have confidence in them....yet.

Another question we should maybe ask is whether it's in the interest of some of our latest recruits to play them if they're not first team ready? Could it actually stall their progress as far as their development goes?

It's a subject we could spend a great deal of time discussing, that's for sure. We all seem to have an opinion on it

Thing is, though, we actually have little option other than to leave decisions to the coaching staff who see those players on a daily basis.
My personal view is that the jury is still out on All of them. They've still got much to do to prove their worth.

Goes without saying: I hope they turn things round for themselves....and us .
I think they will come good Frank, for lagerbeilke to win Swedish defender of the year, no Brazilian type tricks he's the real deal but it's a step up in standards at Celtic if not do much the SPFL. Nawrocki looked the part, Palma looks the part, Yang, raw but see the potential, tilio , too early to say but hopefully he's another wee trickster winger and we have a good track record in that department.
We are well covered now at the back but with the two of Taylor and Bernabei I reckon we could do with some more muscle , Taylor is like an old style left half , greatcgoing forward always busts a gut everytime he plays but defensively he's a bit lightweight.
Must get McCarthy of the wage bill this window, it can't be allowed to roll on he's miles out of the picture, so McCarthy and Turnbull out for any kind of profit and good luck to Turnbull wherever he ends up just consistency is as important as talent at celtic and that's let him down, this was his chance with Hatate out , this was a lot of players opportunity but only Bernardo and Iwata looked close to making it their position , iwata injured so Bernardo will start imo v the Orcs .
We do need another striker and with Southampton now interested in miovski I hope we've not missed the boat as I'd like to see him at CP in tbe hoops, £7 million reportedly , lawell will be trying to make that just a little over the record Scottish transfer , still broony from hibs no doubt.
I think he's done enough to show us he can play and Rodgers must be backed , simply must be, 2-4 players he said recently , he simply must be backed by the board for his targets and though £7 million is a huge amount in spfl terms think we'd get him for £5.5- £6.5 million so I hope we can get him in or whomever Rodgers targets are.
We require physicality in MF , must be addressed in the window where its traditionally not a huge net spend window.
If it were Ange there'd be no questions just get it done, Rodgers must be afforded the same trust . HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back