Nasty Nicola doing her best

Cant say Im a. big fan of any particular political party.

I haven't really looked into what SNP has ever done for me.

But the fact the peepo refer to her as wee krankie and despite their love of the republican revolution of Cromwell and then president billy of holland they claim to despise republicanism

Cant say I was too impressed that wee Nicola is the representative of govanhill with all its problems and nothing getting done about them really.

But having said that I am the view that despite their ineptitude at times the SNP are more likely to make life better for Scottish folk in scotland than any of the other fake machiavellian parties.

could be kidding myself on

but As much as she is hemmed in on all sides by the orange is the new black peepo, they hate her worse than Boris the blade who will make scotland his dumping ground. never understood that

but hey they are loyal to the king

even though he was president of holland

loyal to the king despite fighting against the king of scotland in the revolution

loyal to the king despite conspiring to have queen Victoria deposed cause she was a woman and not pure hanoverian

loyal to the king despite fighting the bishops wars against their king

loyal to the king despite being adherents of the blood covenant to have kings and hierarchy removed

And they hate republicanism despite being pro French revolt American revolt Australian revolt Canadian revolt in fact every revolt against kings everywhere

the most contradictory bunch of hypocrites the world ever spat out. But they are around to be loyal to unionism despite detesting any kind of union with anyone.

I will be voting snp

not because I like their party but because I dont want to live in the unionist version of union.

Last edited:
despite what we think about the rights or wrongs of the Dubai trip , the SNP trying to score cheap points and appeal to the unionist vote by criticising the trip , is a low blow even for nasty nic, she should concentrate on trying to make up for some of the catastrophic mistakes she has made in this pandemic , even the SFA are bewildered by these comments
Appealing to the lowest of the low
Shameful
Offt dont tell shadow2 😂

Meaning that if Scotland was allowed to seal its borders, much like new Zealand and Australia have done then this could have been controlled to a more manageable level
tried that with the Black Death way back

it seemed to work at first and the Scots laughed at England as they died in huge numbers but eventually it came despite the lock down and it was probably more devastating here when it arrived.

seems virus will find a way even if you block borders

BB you are wrong mate , Celtic liased with government on Saturday , the day we travelled
Sorry TT. I was unaware of that we did liaise with the government on Saturday - I made the mistake of going with the information within the Celtic statement. Why we failed to mention such a critical point like that but instead only referred to the agreement on the 12th November I'll never understand. If we did indeed do this then I apologise for my posts questioning our professionalism in organising this trip - I personally still wouldn't have gone ahead with it myself to protect the health and wellbeing of the employees.

With been based in Ireland I have no views on the SNP whatsoever, and never believed that politicians should never have a say in sport whatsoever, but this is not the case in Scotland and can't see that ever changing.
As regards this trip, I think it was very ill advised and is going to bring again negative criticism and attacks upon the club that we could have done without and going to be hard to defend.
But as we haven't been able to defend anything all season this will be nothing new to us.
With the risk factor involved I would have to question who actually approves this decision within the club?
With covid as rampant as it is, if we get just 1 positive test result that will put the entire squad into lockdown and rest assured we will be facing 3-0 defeats if we can't fulfil fixtures.
I am disappointed we have left ourselves open for the book to be thrown at us yet again.
Last thing, have our players done enough to deserve such a trip? I don't believe they have

With been based in Ireland I have no views on the SNP whatsoever, and never believed that politicians should never have a say in sport whatsoever, but this is not the case in Scotland and can't see that ever changing.
As regards this trip, I think it was very ill advised and is going to bring again negative criticism and attacks upon the club that we could have done without and going to be hard to defend.
But as we haven't been able to defend anything all season this will be nothing new to us.
With the risk factor involved I would have to question who actually approves this decision within the club?
With covid as rampant as it is, if we get just 1 positive test result that will put the entire squad into lockdown and rest assured we will be facing 3-0 defeats if we can't fulfil fixtures.
I am disappointed we have left ourselves open for the book to be thrown at us yet again.
Last thing, have our players done enough to deserve such a trip? I don't believe they have
John your 100% correct in everything you say , but that was not the point of the post , the point is she is pandering to the conservative and unionist vote in order to gain popularity , by telling lies and throwing cheap shots at Celtic

That’s great shammy , but she is still culpable for the mess we are in
Shes not though....do you for one minute think anyone else could have done a better job? Do you think anyone actually knew how to handle a global pandemic of this scale?? The covid situation has evolved daily and tough decisions have had to be made daily! No country, say China for example, had ever been in this position before!
Do you think she has wanted to shrink the economy and put it on the brink? What benefit would that be to her or any political leader for that matter??
Some will say she should have done this, done that but like with everything, hindsight is a great thing..There have been many mistakes made through this, of course there has!
The main problem I can see and IMO for Scotland and other evolved first world countries through this pandemic has been lack of discipline and selfish acts from a section of its population... People who have never taken this crisis totally seriously...people who cannot cope without their first world comforts...people who are in it for themselves....people who have a need to challenge authority at every turn...The situation is an absolute cunt for everyone, in every country..we are literally in the same boat but the only way we can defeat this is if we all chip in together and become one

Last edited:
Shes not though....do you for one minute think anyone else could have done a better job? Do you think anyone actually knew how to handle a global pandemic of this scale?? The covid situation has evolved daily and tough decisions have had to be made daily! No country, say China for example, had ever been in this position before!
Do you think she has wanted to shrink the economy and put it on the brink? What benefit would that be to her or any political leader for that matter??
Some will say she should have done this, done that but like with everything, hindsight is a great thing..
The main problem I can see and IMO for Scotland and other evolved first world countries through this pandemic has been lack of discipline and selfish acts from a section of its population... People who have never taken this crisis totally seriously...people who cannot cope without their first world comforts...people who are in it for themselves....people who have a need to challenge authority at every turn...The situation is an absolute cunt for everyone, in every country..we are literally in the same boat but the only way we can defeat this is if we all chip in together and become one
I don't blame sturgeon for the state we're in but the idea that she's done a wonderful job is absolute fantasy. The 4 devolved leaders have followed the same strategies, same timing of lockdowns, same relaxing of lockdowns, same advice all the way through this with minimal differences.
A country that did a better job - New Zealand.

I don't blame sturgeon for the state we're in but the idea that she's done a wonderful job is absolute fantasy. The 4 devolved leaders have followed the same strategies, same timing of lockdowns, same relaxing of lockdowns, same advice all the way through this with minimal differences.
A country that did a better job - New Zealand.

New Zealand shut its borders at the get go...that's the big difference... the UK let people in and out throughout this situation

Last edited:
Back