Nasty Nicola doing her best

Cant say Im a. big fan of any particular political party.

I haven't really looked into what SNP has ever done for me.

But the fact the peepo refer to her as wee krankie and despite their love of the republican revolution of Cromwell and then president billy of holland they claim to despise republicanism

Cant say I was too impressed that wee Nicola is the representative of govanhill with all its problems and nothing getting done about them really.

But having said that I am the view that despite their ineptitude at times the SNP are more likely to make life better for Scottish folk in scotland than any of the other fake machiavellian parties.

could be kidding myself on

but As much as she is hemmed in on all sides by the orange is the new black peepo, they hate her worse than Boris the blade who will make scotland his dumping ground. never understood that

but hey they are loyal to the king

even though he was president of holland

loyal to the king despite fighting against the king of scotland in the revolution

loyal to the king despite conspiring to have queen Victoria deposed cause she was a woman and not pure hanoverian

loyal to the king despite fighting the bishops wars against their king

loyal to the king despite being adherents of the blood covenant to have kings and hierarchy removed

And they hate republicanism despite being pro French revolt American revolt Australian revolt Canadian revolt in fact every revolt against kings everywhere

the most contradictory bunch of hypocrites the world ever spat out. But they are around to be loyal to unionism despite detesting any kind of union with anyone.

I will be voting snp

not because I like their party but because I dont want to live in the unionist version of union.
I find much in your post to agree with TET. Although I am a member and indeed activist of the SNP,( after many years of being a member and activist of the Labour Party) my membership may very well turn out to be transient as I see them basically as a vehicle for change. My activism is my attempt to help secure a better future for my grandchildren. I merely want my fellow scots to have absolute control of their own destiny.

She doesent need to do anything her and her gov already derailed 10 ,bye making rules up that weren't in place by postponing 2 off Celtics games when no one had tested positive,this put uneeded pressure on the team plus Kieran being able to play in England same situation as Christie but he can't play ,this leaving us missing 4 players plus one injured against the huns ,then God knows how many huns at arfields party ,nothing to see here move along

She doesent need to do anything her and her gov already derailed 10 ,bye making rules up that weren't in place by postponing 2 off Celtics games when no one had tested positive,this put uneeded pressure on the team plus Kieran being able to play in England same situation as Christie but he can't play ,this leaving us missing 4 players plus one injured against the huns ,then God knows how many huns at arfields party ,nothing to see here move along
Hi McGarrell, I completely respect your opinion, even if I fail to grasp your logic. The blame for our collapse, I'm my opinion, can only rest fair and square with the powers that be at Celtic Park.

Hi McGarrell, I completely respect your opinion, even if I fail to grasp your logic. The blame for our collapse, I'm my opinion, can only rest fair and square with the powers that be at Celtic Park.
As I said before I have no idea on Scottish politics, but looking from the outside in I do see many a question been asked regarding the activities that go on at Celtic, could anyone tell me if the cow was asked about the incidents at ipox and the abuse our team had to endure all the time breaking social rules and all on a day when respect should have been shown in memory for the dead of the disaster.
Of course there is a story that highlights the scum for the scum that they are, but I believe no, just deflect any contraveristy back onto celtic in order to protect scum and hope to gain votes imo

Last edited:
Pretty sure she was the first to suggest it! Could be wrong
Like everything during this pandemic, the Scottish government led the way and the other nations in the UK followed...she is probably the best leader in the UK and one which many folk worldwide looks up to
Docco , but she did not do it and she can if she wants , she has the authority

So obviously with the title of this thread you obviously have a deep rooted dislike/hatred for Nicola Sturgeon.

nothing better than I nice balanced view.

I actually find many of the posts on here quite offensive in their nature by name calling our democratically elected First minister.

now this thread was started to say quote “despite the rights and wrongs of the Dubai trip” so you are deliberately veering everyone away from the Dubai trip and onto Nicola Sturgeon. And right on cue the insults and name calling which I find particularly in bad taste begin.
This might go down well in FF but imo it has no place here on Celtic noise.

So obviously with the title of this thread you obviously have a deep rooted dislike/hatred for Nicola Sturgeon.

I actually find many of the posts on here quite offensive in their nature by name calling our democratically elected First minister.

now this thread was started to say quote “despite the rights and wrongs of the Dubai trip” so you are deliberately veering everyone away from the Dubai trip and onto Nicola Sturgeon. And right on cue the insults and name calling which I find particularly in bad taste begin.
👏 👏👏👏

Yes, the etims diary is what you said. So what? Did you watch the full excerpt of Sturgeon's briefing? She answered a loaded direct question about Celtic (and Trump) - she did NOT bring up the subject of Celtic at all - she answered a question, albeit reluctantly.

She did not put the boot in, explained why elite athletes were allowed to travel abroad (e.g. long distance runners doing altitude training in east Africa, winter sports, warm weather training, etc). She did say she was concerned as to Celtic publicly stating that the trip was for R'n'R (note: this came from Celtic) which she said was not on the spirit of the reason for exemption for elite athletes.

I have not found anyone else say that Celtic sought further clarification on Saturday before we left, which I find strange since it is such an important factor in our argument.

Maybe you should be asking why our media are not asking questions about sevco's transgressions rather than helping to cover up the stories. It is also as if they have the agenda.

Donald Trumpet and BoJo were also democratically elected does that mean they're also a protected species when it comes to insults and name calling?

The elite sports programme is a govt wide programme introduced by the UK govt , the 4 devolved govts all signed to up to and had adhere to the elite protocols and guidelines to get sport back up and running in this country

The scottish office and the scottish govt depts for covid and football are the folk who say yay or nay to visits/travel/competitions and training camps

The snp get informed they don't have much of a say ,

i don't vote

but if you really want to shoot the messenger it's the scottish office and the wanker who applauded sevco

guidelines below

As I said before I have no idea on Scottish politics, but looking from the outside in I do see many a question been asked regarding the activities that go on at Celtic, could anyone tell me if the cow was asked about the incidents at ipox and the abuse our team had to endure all the time breaking social rules and all on a day when respect should have been shown in memory for the dead of the disaster.
Of course there is a story that highlights the scum for the scum that they are, but I believe no, just deflect any contraveristy back onto celtic in order to protect scum and hope to gain votes imo
Sectarianism is endorsed and a unique selling point on jan 2nd in Scotland ,where else in the world could you hold a memorial to the dead while you scream sectarian and child abuse insults to complete strangers

Sectarianism is endorsed and a unique selling point on jan 2nd in Scotland ,where else in the world could you hold a memorial to the dead while you scream sectarian and child abuse insults to complete strangers

Mustn’t forget the “Kill all Taigs” graffiti too.....has there been any official condemnation of these events to date?...

Donald Trumpet and BoJo were also democratically elected does that mean they're also a protected species when it comes to insults and name calling
Oh for gods sake Hoopy you know as well as I do this is not about protected species this is about respect for a really good First Minister. As for the other two comparisons you must feel you’ve either been really funny or really clever but those comparisons are known liars so why would anyone respect them.

Back