Neil Lennon

Pheasant paint, i came up with this genius idea some years ago, pheasants need to learn from the RAF paint their under feathers grey /blue to match the sky thus making it more difficult for toffs to shoot them, fuck knows why this hasn't been done already, come on pheasants get wi the program!

Evolution will solve that, in about another million years.

Amazing creatures why the fuck do people want to shoot these creatures for. We have animals of beauty been destroyed for game and yet we have a city full of fucking pidgeons shiting everywere,
rich Effing landowners for their so called privileged pals to come up and have a jolly good time. seen an article on another blog - there is an action group trying to stop this because landowners are killing lots birds, rodents and other species who live, hunt and are required by the land to be sustainable even for insects and plants. They are killin thousands every year, for the filthy lucre.

8 months into Lenny's second spell as manager. Plenty were against his appointment (which I never understood) but how does everyone think he's doing?

I think he's doing fine. I was always behind Lenny -- there's an intangible quality about Neil Lennon that we wouldn't have gotten with many other managers who would have used Celtic as a "stop" on their way to another job. That quality, for lack of a better description, is that he's one of us. He also has leadership skills and, the earlier Cluj game aside, he has shown a pretty good sense of what works for the club. Compare this club to the one under the former manager before his departure and it's night and day. Which one do you prefer to watch?

I hope they did, but Lawwell definitely boasted to the media that they never even looked at another candidate's application, which is appallingly bad management if he was telling the truth!

That's debateable, Bridie. There really wasn't anyone else who would have taken the job who is better than Lenny, particularly not David Moyes (sheesh). Maybe that was a gaffe on Lawwell's part to say that, but I think the job should have gone to Neil Lennon regardless.

Members online

Latest posts

Back