Neil Lennon

Serious side of it...It a farm nothing more nothing less. Massive and free range, best a grub and space when you think about it. Boom shot or caged for your life and hung up by the feet and electorally decapitated in a production line.
I'd take my chances ducking and diving in the heather.
The purpose isn't the harvest it's the execution and the toffs coke and port fuelled blood lust hard on pop shots they take.
Dont like that part.
The estates are a paradise for an animal bred to die. The same pidgeon egg layed behind a bin is the same as a grouse on a perfect lump of moss, not as fetching just a different start in life.
Perfectly maintained and controlled heaven v a city center shit hole. That's where the bug lies. Even a budget vegan has to wilt to the machine if they buy a cheap bag of carrots.

Serious side of it...It a farm nothing more nothing less. Massive and free range, best a grub and space when you think about it. Boom shot or caged for your life and hung up by the feet and electorally decapitated in a production line.
The purpose isn't the harvest it's the execution and the toffs coke and port fuelled blood lust hard on pop shots they take.
Dont like that part.
The estates are a paradise for an animal bred to die. The same pidgeon egg layed behind a bin is the same as a grouse on a perfect lump of moss, not as fetching just a different start in life.
Perfectly maintained and controlled heaven v a city center shit hole. That's where the bug lies. Even a budget vegan has to wilt to the machine if they buy a cheap bag of carrots.
Consumerism Bobo!

rich Effing landowners for their so called privileged pals to come up and have a jolly good time. seen an article on another blog - there is an action group trying to stop this because landowners are killing lots birds, rodents and other species who live, hunt and are required by the land to be sustainable even for insects and plants. They are killin thousands every year, for the filthy lucre.
group called revive
Dont like that part.
group called revive looking to take steps about grouse and environment. see wee ginger dug 26 Oct. see one gamekeepers diary of kills, shocking

That's debateable, Bridie. There really wasn't anyone else who would have taken the job who is better than Lenny, particularly not David Moyes (sheesh). Maybe that was a gaffe on Lawwell's part to say that, but I think the job should have gone to Neil Lennon regardless.
I agree that I thought Lennon would get the job and would probably do better than anyone else. But thrn again it isn't my job as one of the highest paid CEOs in British football to decide that!

They had over 3 months to review the entire market (not just past-their-best unemployable ex-managers with an ancient connection to Celtic like Moyes) to decide on a permanent replacement and yet he boasted that they had done abdolutely nothing.

What would have happened if we had lost that Cup Final 3-0? We would then have been scrambling around desperately trying to find an alternative manager to Lennon that was available and we could rush in before the pre-season for the European qualifiers a month later! To have no back-up plan is poor mismanagement in my opinion.

Anyhow, we do have Lennon and I think most of us agree that he is mostly doing a fantastic job.

8 months into Lenny's second spell as manager. Plenty were against his appointment (which I never understood) but how does everyone think he's doing?
I'd say gently keeping the ball rolling to get us over the line for the treble treble was a good bit of management.
The summer transfer business brought in some really exciting players and strengthened the squad.
Our defence of the league and league Cup are going well.
He's brought some European pride back with our performances, the only fly in the ointment being the Cluj shambles.
So given all that, the 75% win record, close to O'Neil, better than Mr Stein and the 🐍 has Lenny finally won over the doubters? HH
U wid think hes won them over by now we are playing good fitbaw and are quicker on the counter n stronger defensively lends more than proved himself again HH

8 months into Lenny's second spell as manager. Plenty were against his appointment (which I never understood) but how does everyone think he's doing?
I'd say gently keeping the ball rolling to get us over the line for the treble treble was a good bit of management.
The summer transfer business brought in some really exciting players and strengthened the squad.
He's brought some European pride back with our performances, the only fly in the ointment being the Cluj shambles.
So given all that, the 75% win record, close to O'Neil, better than Mr Stein and the 🐍 has Lenny finally won over the doubters? HH
Everything you said Hoopy is 100% true.
I admitted a few weeks back that I was not Lenny,s biggest fan and I thought his appointment was all about Lawwell saving money on a bigger name..
Lenny has made me eat the sweetest humble pie I have ever tasted,and I have no problem eating it all the way through to 10 IAR and if nescessary I will find room somewhere for more humble pie for a quadruple treble..
HH.

I agree that I thought Lennon would get the job and would probably do better than anyone else. But thrn again it isn't my job as one of the highest paid CEOs in British football to decide that!

They had over 3 months to review the entire market (not just past-their-best unemployable ex-managers with an ancient connection to Celtic like Moyes) to decide on a permanent replacement and yet he boasted that they had done abdolutely nothing.

What would have happened if we had lost that Cup Final 3-0? We would then have been scrambling around desperately trying to find an alternative manager to Lennon that was available and we could rush in before the pre-season for the European qualifiers a month later! To have no back-up plan is poor mismanagement in my opinion.

Anyhow, we do have Lennon and I think most of us agree that he is mostly doing a fantastic job.
One of the highest paid CEO's in British fitba you serious? He brings in more than his pay packet look at facts not supposed keek.Have we ever had a better CEO? if so all ears, has the Club ever been in a more rich state, more financial position than it is now and include the lion years in that, Never! Richest club in Scotland by a mile, and through a collective board headed by the best CEO in the business. Think twice before you slate him, have a look about.HH

One of the highest paid CEO's in British fitba you serious? He brings in more than his pay packet look at facts not supposed keek.Have we ever had a better CEO? if so all ears, has the Club ever been in a more rich state, more financial position than it is now and include the lion years in that, Never! Richest club in Scotland by a mile, and through a collective board headed by the best CEO in the business. Think twice before you slate him, have a look about.HH
So we're not Celtic anymore Galway,we're a succesful business!😿

We're a brand now,not a a football club with great principles, great roots, we're now a money makin project for our corporate investors,the more i think about it the more i'm ragin, MA TEAM IS NOT A CORPORATE PHUQIN ENTITY!,the board is rippin the soul out of our club!, even bob kelly stood up tae the sfa, when they demanded we take doon the tricolour,he stood up tae eufa, when russia invaded czeckoslovakia!, the bunnet took every phuqer on,so now, those principles are binned fur phuqin profit!, so what is it, Celtic PLC. or Celtic football club.....

Get the dichotomy Michael, we are always Celtic mate,but the nature of the business dictates the Club and that's the bottom of the line. FUCKIN hate it mate but that's modern day fitba.Fuck the business we are,and always will be Celtic mate.😉☘☘☘
No'whit ah signed up fur Galway, standin in the jungle fae 1962, fightin huns in the gallowgate, and copeland fuckin road, tae be telt ah'm a phuqin customer, mibbe ah'm jist auld Galway, but ah'm no gettin this corporate pish Hail Hail pal!☘☘

Our identity is always there it's in the DNA of the fans, and always will be be. Look at the soul sellers down south can they say the Same? We have been a business for a long time that's intertwined to a Club that's has Global appeal. Maximum monteary appeal is the dream of any company, We are no different mate, Look at man .u arsenal, Chelsea, Club and the business side are hand in Glove in that sense.😞

No'whit ah signed up fur Galway, standin in the jungle fae 1962, fightin huns in the gallowgate, and copeland fuckin road, tae be telt ah'm a phuqin customer, mibbe ah'm jist auld Galway, but ah'm no gettin this corporate pish Hail Hail pal!☘☘
No what followed for either mate,Eastster rd ,tynecastle fuck knows how many times, Dundee 3xtimes, Ibrox lifted more times than a set of keys! Ah don't follow a company Michael a follow a team and a club and a principle that we are Right!! ☘☘☘

Hes doing fine Hoopy,another successful season in front of us ,just cant get enough😎

Members online

Latest posts

Back