Next Manager In The Land Of The Dead: Best And Worst Case Scenarios?

James Forrest

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Staff member
So here's one; with the London wide boy having been kicked to the kerb for losing one game (we all know its cause Liam Scales played a blinder), what do we think is gonna happen over there next?

As Celtic fans, we clearly have an interest in what they do although I'll be honest that I don't think it matters as long as we take care of our own business, so it's a valid question I reckon.

Who are our best case/worst case scenarios? It seems to me that even the worst case possibilities are going to be so weak that we're not going to have much to concern us, but maybe you guys disagree, maybe there's someone out there who genuinely does worry you.

Best case scenarios haha ... too many to count, but there are some I'd honestly laugh my way to an early grave over: any "staunch" choice guarantees hilarity for starters and I wonder if the likes of McInnes won't make the shortlist. The thing about those options is that they seem to me a lot more likely than a Potter type (unless you mean Harry Potter.) So what do we reckon?

Worst-case scenario is that they finally get their shit together, but that is very unusual for something approaching their difficult teenage years.

If they get in a proper coach who can improve and develop players into much better ones while finally living within their means. And staying with them for a proper stint instead of panicking after every set-back. But they would need to sort out a proper scouting system as well, so too many variables which they will never manage to sort out. Some of the managers on their fans wanted list would be excellent appointments - but the reality is that they simply cannot afford these people.

Best case scenario? They go bust like their predecessors, the Deady Bears.

But the most likely scenario is they will appoint a real runjurs man who wears brown brogues and loves to sing bigoted hate-filled dirges. Their fanbase are obsessed with this rather than taking a pragmatic approach and getting the right person in.

Found it quite strange that they did the big Interim appointment PR interview bit today with Davis.
Got the impression this could be a longer interim spell than just the two games and beyond the international break.
Nothing surprises me with this mob.. wouldn't be surprised to see Souness involved in some capacity going forward.

They can’t afford any compensation so that probably rules out anyone still in a job, Muscat’s contract is up in December, warnock isn’t working, although probably to old at 74, mcinnes is hated by the fans for turning them down before, so who knows, but they won’t be rushing into, Davis will probably be the easiest option, especially if he starts winning games, with the shite quality players they have there, he’s an unknown quantity, you never know till he picks his 1st team what changes he would make or how he sets the team up, two incredibly difficult game coming up for the Huns, 2 wins and they will be back to be world class again, 2 defeats and the knifes will be out again, gonna be interesting 🤷‍♂️

They will appoint Staunchy Mcstaunchface. Anyone who they deem to be a real rainjurs brown brogue wearing man so it wouldn't surprise me if Davis gets the job if he can manage to buy a win.

Although they don't want anymore project managers they seem happy to have Davis at the helm. They're no right in the heid.

I don't care who they bring in because they still have a team full of duds and perennial losers. Busby, Shankly or Stein couldn't turn most of them into decent players.

They will appoint Staunchy Mcstaunchface. Anyone who they deem to be a real rainjurs brown brogue wearing man so it wouldn't surprise me if Davis gets the job if he can manage to buy a win.

Although they don't want anymore project managers they seem happy to have Davis at the helm. They're no right in the heid.

I don't care who they bring in because they still have a team full of duds and perennial losers. Busby, Shankly or Stein couldn't turn most of them into decent players.
McGregious will get his 'A' licence, and he'll get the 'gig' down the road, count on it...walked away when the EBT story broke, was invited back, as they were desperate for a keeper, and were in need of the 'staunch' because nobody liked them, they didn't care...blah blah blah...interview..."What school did you go tae ? Can you sing the Sash? and Can you dae the bouncy?"

Traditions n culture n that

Leguen didnae hiv it

warburton didnae hiv it

Caxhina hid the suit for it

Beale didnae understaund it

Only a hun and somebody steeped in there tradishuns or even tainted by it will be their next manager

No money ,shitload of shit players with no resale value and on long term contracts ,,,,,,,nobody with any pedigree will go to sevco

so it's Davies ,,,wh's injured
Rae ,,,who's a bigoted gimp
or Tenner bag

ma moneys on tenner bag

Right now, I am not concerned who they appoint. As it stands, we have a better squad. BR has indicated additions in the January window, to improve it further. We are cash rich, and capable of dealing with any serious challenge mounted.

No matter who is appointed, they do not have the squad, nor finance, to match us. So the biggest long term danger to us, is our board, who with the resources available, are unwilling to spend, in order to keep a significant distance between us and them.

I honestly believe, if their next appointment does not bring them success on the field, then they are finished for a long time.

Our board now have the opportunity, to take us so far beyond their reaches, that they will never ever recover. It requires outdoing their best shot. Not matching, but outdoing. Now is every bit as crucial a time, for us, as for them.

The question is, has our board the courage to finally see them off as a real competitive threat, or worse? Based on past history the answer is no. I hope they prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Realistically it’ll be Muscat, McInnes or someone from the lower leagues down south (Lowe mentioned tonight, Eustace last week) that gets a year at being the new messiah. Davis a possibility until the end of the season if he wins a few games in the coming month and gets them to cup final.

Maybe they brought in The Hearse driver cause they are going to pull a "Weekend at Bernies" stunt and bring back Wattie no Surname, and dont say it cant be done, they done it with the whole fuckin Club..

Best case scenario though is the Fuglies that are there atm get it permanently,,,

Worst case scenario,, Thon wee Italian rat that played for them..

Maybe they brought in The Hearse driver cause they are going to pull a "Weekend at Bernies" stunt and bring back Wattie no Surname, and dont say it cant be done, they done it with the whole fuckin Club..

Best case scenario though is the Fuglies that are there atm get it permanently,,,

Worst case scenario,, Thon wee Italian rat that played for them..
That’ll fucking teach them to call us THEM
Pricks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aye, the Cockney Bawbag wasted millions on 💩. Danilo looks half decent, the rest are on the treatment table or just not thr standard required for top level Scottish football.

theRanjurs haven't recovered from administration/liquidation. A company can't function properly with out an overdraft facility, I see theRanjurs mibbie winning the odd cup over the next few yrs, mibbie getting to the latter stages of Europa Lge or Conference Lge.

I hoped back in 2012 when they died, it would bring around change, unfortunately they're just the same bunch of Entitled Britnat Establishment Gimps.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back