Next Manager In The Land Of The Dead: Best And Worst Case Scenarios?

I honestly dont know why anyone would want the job. JVB got them to a Europa cup final and just because they didnt win the Scottish Prem he got his jotters, even after we let them beat us.
Beale(ing) was supposedly the new Messiah and the brains behind the Covid Championship but the Boo blues sent him packing after a few short games, after beating Real Betis as well.
4 managers in 2 years? Even Murty is not daft enough to take that lot on again.

We can laugh, but they're making Scottish football a laughing stock, as one of my English mates said to me after the Aris game on Thursday. The general consensus down here is Celtic just have to turn up to win everything and all the rest are just pub teams. Now I know thats not true but I can see why they think that.

John Eustace now odds on favourite for their manager's job. Sacked this morning by Birmingham to make way for the appointment of Wayne Rooney. Was linked with the job a few weeks ago when Beale was still in situ, now free (the main attraction to the sevco board) to take up any offer.

Phil Mac saying Frank Lampard had 3 meetings with The Sevvie High Command. Things were going well until Lampard said he would need to punt 11 players who were not up to standard. He would also £15m for each of the next 3 transfer windows. That’s £45m from December 2023 to December 2024. Frank was politely told to “walk away” Or “Fuck off Frank yer fuckin mental, we don’t even have £45”

Phil Mac saying Frank Lampard had 3 meetings with The Sevvie High Command. Things were going well until Lampard said he would need to punt 11 players who were not up to standard. He would also £15m for each of the next 3 transfer windows. That’s £45m from December 2023 to December 2024. Frank was politely told to “walk away” Or “Fuck off Frank yer fuckin mental, we don’t even have £45”
They don’t do reality well, would rather have a manger that tells them all is well, like Beale, but with better results……does such a person exist?

Back