Next Manager In The Land Of The Dead: Best And Worst Case Scenarios?

Not only will they have had to pay £3.5m to Beale and £575K for his backroom team, but remember too that they also paid QPR £1.5m compensation to poach the Moleman less than a year ago!!!

Add in GVB's settlement, they have pee'd so many £millions up against the wall before they even started buying the crap players. But I think it was Dave King that looked them in the eye rather Beale, based on how they've performed.
Jason King got more of an eye for a player than Uncle Dave

Best case scenario, BR gets backed by the board. We sign a LB, a GK and another striker in January and we continue to move forward, leaving them in our dust....

Worst case scenario, the boys in the blue room get together with sky and call in their business partner, Mr Lawwell, and explain to him that competition creates interest, which in turn creates cash flow....wink wink....strong "old firm" and all that....Mr Lawwell gets the hint, sells all our best players, annoys BR, who quits, we re-hire Lenny and we stay just ahead of them enough to keep them relevant.

So you’ve seen the leaked Celtic Board minutes then…

This club deserves all it gets will be surprised if they get a big name manager this is supposed to be a professional club they knew the situation with Beale from the support the media the pundits who you expect to back them ,but no,they were aware they would have to bin thier manager and you would have a plan in place to replace him but no the promote a guy who jumped ship has no experience of managing a club alongside a totall idoit, to me they couldn’t run a bus ie Ange left Rodger’s in seem less even the most inexperienced manager would hesatate to take the job mean what’s on offer a team of makeweights a empty pot lucky that sells any come January plus the club is sinking in debt not what you would call an exciting prospect

Last edited:
This club deserves all it gets will be surprised if they get a big name manager this is supposed to be a professional club they knew the situation with Beale from the support the media the pundits who you expect to back them but no,they were aware they would have to bin thier manager and should have you would have a plan in place to replace him but no the promote a guy who jumped ship has no experience of managing a club alongside a totall idoit, to me they couldn’t run a bus ie Ange left Rodger’s in seem less even the most inexperienced manager would hesatate to take the job mean what’s on offer a team of makeweights a empty pot lucky that sells any come January plus the club is sinking in debt not what you would call an exciting prospect
For some it has the capacity to ruin their careers.

Listen I know that I have one our boards biggest critics over the years however you do have to take your hat off to them. Ange was an inspiration and Brendan despite what some might think of him is a top quality coach who clearly knows how to get the best out of a squad,
That being said the problem across at the bigot dome is that there is simply no leadership out with the masonic order who will probably be involved in the initial screening of all potential applicants.
There is no way that any sensible manager/coach would want anything to do them so it will be one of the usual subjects that step up and drown in their own sense of entitlement.
As for me I am just loving it all. COYBIG - HH 🍀🍀🍀

And yet I don't remember one single sevco-minded fan or expert in the media slagging off Beale at the time when he showed up as GVB was being ready to be sacked. They were all fawning over him and saying how great it was. Only now do they condemn him.

And again, not one of them says anything about the undead "super-coach" appearing in the stand watching the demise of the Moleman - they are all too busy exclaiming how brilliant Rae is and how he will bring them glory.

Members online

No members online now.

Back