Next Manager In The Land Of The Dead: Best And Worst Case Scenarios?

TBH I don't care what they do, as money wins competitions & we are so far in front of them in $$$$ they will never catch up with us in my life time.
+ Love him or hate him Rogers is a competent & experienced manager.
I suggest we just sit back & enjoy them going from disaster to disaster
what I enjoy the most is the hope they get with each new manager lol

A think that mob are just crazy enough to go all in and bring a proper named manager in!!!frank” the failure”lampard springs to mind?with what happened with ange cementing his reputation with us then getting the spurs gig,it’s probably seen as a better route to the English premiership now!!!that goes for up and coming European managers,,

A think that mob are just crazy enough to go all in and bring a proper named manager in!!!frank” the failure”lampard springs to mind?with what happened with ange cementing his reputation with us then getting the spurs gig,it’s probably seen as a better route to the English premiership now!!!that goes for up and coming European managers,,
Being manager of them has more chance of damaging your career when they win f@ck all and they get boooooooooed until they get the bullet

I'd be a bit worried about Lampard. Did well at Derby but not so much later.
However would get the respect of the players and might give them some sense of purpose and direction.

However no matter who they get they're going to have their work cut out getting a team from that load of shite.

I think they'll muddle on until Dec/Jan. At least then whoever comes in can assess the squad before the window opens. Although they'll have to be quiet about the fact they've got fuck all to spend in the window.
Even free transfers will be a stretch due to wages.

Not only will they have had to pay £3.5m to Beale and £575K for his backroom team, but remember too that they also paid QPR £1.5m compensation to poach the Moleman less than a year ago!!!

Add in GVB's settlement, they have pee'd so many £millions up against the wall before they even started buying the crap players. But I think it was Dave King that looked them in the eye rather Beale, based on how they've performed.

Best case scenario, BR gets backed by the board. We sign a LB, a GK and another striker in January and we continue to move forward, leaving them in our dust....

Worst case scenario, the boys in the blue room get together with sky and call in their business partner, Mr Lawwell, and explain to him that competition creates interest, which in turn creates cash flow....wink wink....strong "old firm" and all that....Mr Lawwell gets the hint, sells all our best players, annoys BR, who quits, we re-hire Lenny and we stay just ahead of them enough to keep them relevant.

So here's one; with the London wide boy having been kicked to the kerb for losing one game (we all know its cause Liam Scales played a blinder), what do we think is gonna happen over there next?

As Celtic fans, we clearly have an interest in what they do although I'll be honest that I don't think it matters as long as we take care of our own business, so it's a valid question I reckon.

Who are our best case/worst case scenarios? It seems to me that even the worst case possibilities are going to be so weak that we're not going to have much to concern us, but maybe you guys disagree, maybe there's someone out there who genuinely does worry you.

Best case scenarios haha ... too many to count, but there are some I'd honestly laugh my way to an early grave over: any "staunch" choice guarantees hilarity for starters and I wonder if the likes of McInnes won't make the shortlist. The thing about those options is that they seem to me a lot more likely than a Potter type (unless you mean Harry Potter.) So what do we reckon?
Worst case scenario A real football manager like ours. I would have right good
laugh atMcIinnis or Martindale

Best case scenario, BR gets backed by the board. We sign a LB, a GK and another striker in January and we continue to move forward, leaving them in our dust....

Worst case scenario, the boys in the blue room get together with sky and call in their business partner, Mr Lawwell, and explain to him that competition creates interest, which in turn creates cash flow....wink wink....strong "old firm" and all that....Mr Lawwell gets the hint, sells all our best players, annoys BR, who quits, we re-hire Lenny and we stay just ahead of them enough to keep them relevant.
That's a bit of a doomsday scenario. Where has all the positivity gone LLB ?? Or do I detect the smell of sarcasm in the air.

Hate to say this chaps and chapesses but I've thrown my hat in the ring ,having done Prostate Fitt and an interview with Sky sports I think I'm well qualified ,I also used to play Subuteo with my brothers so my tactical knowhow is on par with most ex H*n managers ,it's not easy manipulating a goalkeeper with a stick up his arse .
who wants to be my second in command? No time wasters and if you know the words to the sash it would come in handy ,red handy if possible .

Hate to say this chaps and chapesses but I've thrown my hat in the ring ,having done Prostate Fitt and an interview with Sky sports I think I'm well qualified ,I also used to play Subuteo with my brothers so my tactical knowhow is on par with most ex H*n managers ,it's not easy manipulating a goalkeeper with a stick up his arse .
who wants to be my second in command? No time wasters and if you know the words to the sash it would come in handy ,red handy if possible .
You sound a bit over qualified for the job imho.

Back