Next Sunday

So Italy is stopping all public meetings of people throughout the entire country . Israel is imposing 14 day isolation on all visitors. Denmark and Roumania are playing football behind closed doors. St Patrick's day parade is cancelled in Dublin. and rugby internationals are postponed. And yet some people still assume that the game at Ibrox on Sunday will have 50,000 people present. I live 12,000 miles away and can see how that's ridiculous. The match can still go on but there will not be any fans. I gave it a 50/50 chance a couple of days ago. It's a rapidly changing scenario and there will probably be closed doors on Thursday when the Germans play.
Correction 49300 zombies plus 700 people. 👍

So Italy is stopping all public meetings of people throughout the entire country . Israel is imposing 14 day isolation on all visitors. Denmark and Roumania are playing football behind closed doors. St Patrick's day parade is cancelled in Dublin. and rugby internationals are postponed. And yet some people still assume that the game at Ibrox on Sunday will have 50,000 people present. I live 12,000 miles away and can see how that's ridiculous. The match can still go on but there will not be any fans. I gave it a 50/50 chance a couple of days ago. It's a rapidly changing scenario and there will probably be closed doors on Thursday when the Germans play.
your dreaming
not a chance in hell will any of these two games be played behind closed doors
The govts today had a chance to put a stop to it money talks,even with a larger outbreak there still will be no movement , they don't see large crowds a risk same way as boris dosent see the problem with water levels in England

your dreaming
not a chance in hell will any of these two games be played behind closed doors
The govts today had a chance to put a stop to it money talks,even with a larger outbreak there still will be no movement , they don't see large crowds a risk same way as boris dosent see the problem with water levels in England
At least 250,000 at Cheltenham this week!⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰💰🍺

Cheltenham takes place in 11 hours from now and if it goes ahead as usual and if an outbreak of COVID 19 occurs then who gets the blame? There's a difference between optimism and recklessness. Who makes the decision to stop the public attending and just watch it on TV? That person is either very brave or very foolish.

I like you Doc.......you're obviously a very smart cookie, but this "smartest man in the room" shtick is a bit tiresome.

You're stating the obvious and do you not think that all of us here have not considered the possible scenarios.

We might not have degrees in the various branches of psychological theory, but we are not oblivious to the events of the world and how they impact upon us.

You're assuming that we're assuming. Perhaps you should not make such assumptions or presumptions and give all of us our due credit in being semi-intelligent enough to know what's on our own doorstep.

I like you Doc.......you're obviously a very smart cookie, but this "smartest man in the room" shtick is a bit tiresome.

You're stating the obvious and do you not think that all of us here have not considered the possible scenarios.

We might not have degrees in the various branches of psychological theory, but we are not oblivious to the events of the world and how they impact upon us.

You're assuming that we're assuming. Perhaps you should not make such assumptions or presumptions and give all of us our due credit in being semi-intelligent enough to know what's on our own doorstep.
Belter SP! HH 🍺

Which part of 'some people' means all people.

I think we've paid them far too much respect in the last couple of games and set-up to counter them (even at home).

Lenny should let these fuckers worry aboot us and the damage we can do. Our passing was poor in these games too and that cabbage patch they attempt to play on is not fit for a passing game.

Calmac pinging them over Griff's and Jamesie's shoulder will do the trick nicely. Big Jullien can dink a 40-yarder too.

Have to turn up this time though. Too many sleep-ins against them in the last two seasons. Time to put the bastarts oot their misery.
Looking for Lenny to turn the tide in this game, He has to not do no crazy changes to defy gravity. Rangers got confidence from our recent games. Time to remove it

Back