Nick Hammond Resigns

Spot on with the 'keeper. And that was one that Hammond apparently pushed for. Mind you only way was down after Forster.

As for Duffy, I actually like the guy. Didn't want him as I was suspicious why Potter wanted rid when he was trying to play expansive football from the back. But when he arrived he initially won me over. I thought if he played in the middle of a back three and just looked after the striker, no frills, just a marking job with brute strength he'd be ideal. Instead we played him as a right side of a 3 and asked him to bring the ball out and we watched him through our fingers pinging passes and trying to break the lines. Just the job Potter had punted him for not being up to.
Hard to question recruitment when we don't even play to players strength. One strange old story in a shitshow of a season. One of many.
I get your point completely Niall, I never expected Duffy to be a great builder of play from the back, but I thought commanding our box and clearing danger would have been food and drink for someone of his experience, either as a center of 3 or as a back 4.
I do think having a sketchy keeper plays on the mind of defenders though, honestly think playing Barkas at the start of the season buggered the confidence of our defenders.
I thought keeping Eddy was our best chance to get 10, now I wish we'd pushed the boat out to keep Forster.

I get your point completely Niall, I never expected Duffy to be a great builder of play from the back, but I thought commanding our box and clearing danger would have been food and drink for someone of his experience, either as a center of 3 or as a back 4.
I do think having a sketchy keeper plays on the mind of defenders though, honestly think playing Barkas at the start of the season buggered the confidence of our defenders.
I thought keeping Eddy was our best chance to get 10, now I wish we'd pushed the boat out to keep Forster.
Aparently that deal was done it was Forster who reneged on it and then blanked us. But that aside the drop in class to what we have now is night and day. We start from scratch and aim to buy nearly a first 11 now - we have to start with the 'keeper, the build a spine. Barkas may well be good but I don't think anyone trusts him, in the stands or at the club, so I don't see a way back for him.

Aparently that deal was done it was Forster who reneged on it and then blanked us. But that aside the drop in class to what we have now is night and day. We start from scratch and aim to buy nearly a first 11 now - we have to start with the 'keeper, the build a spine. Barkas may well be good but I don't think anyone trusts him, in the stands or at the club, so I don't see a way back for him.
Wish fuckin barkas wiz in goal for Scotland the nite 4-1 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂

Good Fukin RIDDANCE.. USELESS CUNT!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. On another Note watching 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 playing NAE CUNT but COASTING 4-0 altho that Fukin LUMP AE WID McKenna on 2 mins & Faroes should av scored🤣🤣🤣🤣... Other Fukin IMPOSTER McHunBastardBurnie running aboot wae eez socks doon like a Fukin HEEDLESS🐔🐔🐔🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Hopefully the SCUM sign him tae replace El Fat Bastardio 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow we're world beaters!
On the news tonight Billy Davies (wee fud) was saying he thought we could scrape a win, mibby 2-0 because the opposition was much improved!

It's the fucking Faroe Islands for the love of God!
Wiz Billy Dodds m8 but yir right he is INDEED A WEE FUD🤣🤣🤣🤣.. I remember having a Ton on Scotland @8/13 when we drew 2-2 wae Faroes away bak in 2001 or so.. Told aw ma m8s the Drinks wur oan me & Scotland were 2-0 Doon efter 13 Mins🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wiz Billy Dodds m8 but yir right he is INDEED A WEE FUD🤣🤣🤣🤣.. I remember having a Ton on Scotland @8/13 when we drew 2-2 wae Faroes away bak in 2001 or so.. Told aw ma m8s the Drinks wur oan me & Scotland were 2-0 Doon efter 13 Mins🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Remember that Sean my Bhoys we’re giving it to me right the pair a bastards got chased intae there room tae laff cunts 😂😂😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back