Night of shame ! 28 arrested as thugs attack cops

Delusional......she picks and chooses what she responds to.
The fact that she failed to comment and condemn a Fenien bashing march a couple years back speaks volumes.

Sorry to say she is just another politician no different or any better than what we are used to.

Delusional......she picks and chooses what she responds to.
The fact that she failed to comment and condemn a Fenien bashing march a couple years back speaks volumes.

Sorry to say she is just another politician no different or any better than what we are used to.
Don’t vote for her in the upcoming elections, her party will get rid of her, there will be other independence votes with a new leader, send a message, the green voters (her core voters) aren’t taking her Celtic bashing, hun chasing attitude 😡💚🍀

No chance of that Boab she couldn't even be bothered to turn up today at the daily briefing ...sent Swinney in her place whose opening gambit was to congratulate them on their success..the rest is all blah fucking blah nonsense with no action whatsoever. ..
That's because she has to face the "lying / misleading parliament charges that she is facing and I've no doubt that she lied , I dont buy it for a minute that she " cant remember " that's total bs and something that a school kid would say to the head teacher. We have a first minister who 'cant remember ' meetings and conversations? Shes guilty of lying. I dont want to get into a political debate on the noise but I will say this, labour have lost their vote as spectacularly as we lost our title and if Scottish labour was to decide they will canvass for Scottish independence I'm positive that would be the end of the SNP and the rebirth of Scottish labour

So whats the chances of an increase in covid cases (and deaths) after the hun activity last night? Pretty high id think.
A shit load higher than the risks to public health due to Celtic going to a training camp or the idiot Bolingoli going on holiday, yet Sturgeon had plenty to say about Celtic’s activities at her daily "look at me" briefings but doesn't even turn up today, the morning after the most shameless, selfish breaches of covid rules any of us have witnessed during this pandemic, not to mention mass vandalism and violence?
Huns, the old variant or the new, seem to rejoice in being Scotlands Shame, Sturgeon has become an honorary member of that club.
There can be no doubt that there will be Covid cases as a result of the behaviour or lack of it over the 2 days.

By the govt. statistics, there is 1 person in 335 got Covid in Scotland, but that includes those on the islands/north/secluded. The higher prevalence of infection is in urban area's so a more accurate figure would be much less than the national average quoted.

In considering that there was thousands dragging their knuckles around Glasgow over 2 days, hardly a mask in sight, shouting and screaming bile, if ever there was a 'super-spreader' event this was it.

So all these people then go home to their families, then that family will go into school/work/shops etc.

The thing i don't get is there was actually whole families, mother/fethers taking the weans :oops:

They haven't changed a bit, they never will, i'll never tire of quoting Ian Archer (again)

as a Scottish football club, they [Rangers] are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist"

Noting that they don't exist but they do in another mutation

Don’t vote for her in the upcoming elections, her party will get rid of her, there will be other independence votes with a new leader, send a message, the green voters (her core voters) aren’t taking her Celtic bashing, hun chasing attitude 😡💚🍀
i'm not an SNP supporter by any stretch, but my view on independence has lent them my votes in last 2 elections.
There is no chance i'll vote for them again, the greens will get my X

There can be no doubt that there will be Covid cases as a result of the behaviour or lack of it over the 2 days.

By the govt. statistics, there is 1 person in 335 got Covid in Scotland, but that includes those on the islands/north/secluded. The higher prevalence of infection is in urban area's so a more accurate figure would be much less than the national average quoted.

In considering that there was thousands dragging their knuckles around Glasgow over 2 days, hardly a mask in sight, shouting and screaming bile, if ever there was a 'super-spreader' event this was it.

So all these people then go home to their families, then that family will go into school/work/shops etc.

The thing i don't get is there was actually whole families, mother/fethers taking the weans :oops:

They haven't changed a bit, they never will, i'll never tire of quoting Ian Archer (again)

as a Scottish football club, they [Rangers] are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist"

Noting that they don't exist but they do in another mutation
The Ian Archer quote covers it perfectly SMG. .well said 👍

Sadly, you can expect no different a behaviour, from people and a club, that spend their time lauding and glorifying a battle, which took place many centuries ago.
Their beloved empire, built on military dominance and savage atrocities, is long dead. What little is left, has been reduced to nothing but a fancy dress charade called The Commonwealth. But when they get the opportunity, though it be now confined to a small parochial level only, they revert to type, and live out the idiotic fantasy of a superior race mindset. Even on a day of celebration for them, these are the characteristics that come naturally to the fore:
Aggression, violence, thuggery, damage and destruction, triumphalism, supremacism, oppression, racism, sectarianism, bigotry and pure hatred.
Meanwhile the rest of the civilised world has moved on. And looks on at such behaviour, in wonder and amazement, thankful that their life is not based on such a mindset.

Last edited:
George square restored to its natural order this morning, the steeple looking good.

:cool:View attachment 13708
So the bigot who runs/owns the louden bar/shithole says he understands that there was accidental damage to the benches in George sq. And that he says that rangers fans wouldn't have wanted that, is being "how can I say this" a tad loose with the truth. Funny how he didn't mention that until Glasgow City Council had made a statement. And yet again our friends in the media try to paint the huns as the good guys pushing the crap that rangers fans have got together to get the money to repair them. Wouldn't need to if they had followed the law!!!!!!!!!

I suppose one good thing is that there are real possibilities in Scottish football - I mean any NEW club with just a few tens of millions of tax payers money can win 1 in 10.

Back