Night of shame ! 28 arrested as thugs attack cops

That's because she has to face the "lying / misleading parliament charges that she is facing and I've no doubt that she lied , I dont buy it for a minute that she " cant remember " that's total bs and something that a school kid would say to the head teacher. We have a first minister who 'cant remember ' meetings and conversations? Shes guilty of lying. I dont want to get into a political debate on the noise but I will say this, labour have lost their vote as spectacularly as we lost our title and if Scottish labour was to decide they will canvass for Scottish independence I'm positive that would be the end of the SNP and the rebirth of Scottish labour
She went into hiding could not face another interrogation .....panicking that she would get caught out flapping two weeks in a row.
Me thinks she is going down.👎

She went into hiding could not face another interrogation .....panicking that she would get caught out flapping two weeks in a row.
Me thinks she is going down.
She cdny remember coz she was GENUINELY concerned for Big Alex who wiz contemplating resigning according tae her! 🙄🙄🙄.. Strangely enuf 4 days later when he showed her piccies wae eez skants doon he'd changed eez mind!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aye, are we really surprised at the behaviour of The Peepul, scum will always be scum. There's also a bigger picture here the Euros this summer because of the actions of the Hun MORONS, Sturgeon could refuses the entry of fans to Hampden,, also it will affect the country coming out of lockdown If there's a spike in Covid cases due tae they morons.

Just remember a QUADRAFENIAN TREBLE, 2ND 9 IN A ROW. WHICH WILL NEVER BE EQUALLED.

🍀WE WILL BE MASTERD BY NO ORANGE BASTARDS🍀COYBIG🍀

Aye, are we really surprised at the behaviour of The Peepul, scum will always be scum. There's also a bigger picture here the Euros this summer because of the actions of the Hun MORONS, Sturgeon could refuses the entry of fans to Hampden,, also it will affect the country coming out of lockdown If there's a spike in Covid cases due tae they morons.

Just remember a QUADRAFENIAN TREBLE, 2ND 9 IN A ROW. WHICH WILL NEVER BE EQUALLED.

Fukin BANG ON MA MAN, FUK THIS SCUM.. FUREVER!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Just thank yir Fukin Lucky Stars ur born a Tim!! 😁😁😁😁😁🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Can you imagine the scenes if the had not won.
Manchester all over again !!
Oh wait a minute that wisnae their fault.
Another incident that seldom gets mentioned.
I just dont understand the mindset of the fuckers, win a first championship so let's go out and smash the memorial benches in George Square to celebrate!
Forgetting all the covid breaches they broke, can't they just be happy? They were even punching fuck out of each other last night! Fucking shameful 'peepol'

Short answer? Nope its to be expected

I just dont understand the mindset of the fuckers, win a first championship so let's go out and smash the memorial benches in George Square to celebrate!
Forgetting all the covid breaches they broke, can't they just be happy? They were even punching fuck out of each other last night! Fucking shameful 'peepol'
My dads just off the phone, says they started a fundraiser to repair/replace benches, on the news the guy says to fix the 'accidental damage' :unsure:

My dads just off the phone, says they started a fundraiser to repair/replace benches, on the news the guy says to fix the 'accidental damage' :unsure:
Oh well that's great and all's forgiven nice people. Like fuk scumbags the lot . Happens every time they are anywhere in numbers. When many thousands of Celtic supporters congregated at saltmarket after the 3treble waiting on the bus there was no damage to anything. Same when we go abroad even to nazi Lazio's Rome in huge numbers. They are the worst , worse than lazio fascists. Embarrass the club every time but the club dont mind they encourage it. Scum following scum floating down the sewage pipes

Oh well that's great and all's forgiven nice people. Like fuk scumbags the lot . Happens every time they are anywhere in numbers. When many thousands of Celtic supporters congregated at saltmarket after the 3treble waiting on the bus there was no damage to anything. Same when we go abroad even to nazi Lazio's Rome in huge numbers. They are the worst , worse than lazio fascists. Embarrass the club every time but the club dont mind they encourage it. Scum following scum floating down the sewage pipes
Aye, but they are the PEEPO
HUN apologists everywhere in the media, the government, & the polis
Fuck them all

I have to be honest I'm sure I seen a bench stand up on its back legs and physically attack a number of sevco fans who where singing Christmas corals to raise funds for the homeless people who sleep on the benches.but sometimes the police will take action and move the homeless trouble makers on.you don't mess with the cops they'll take no shit from anyone unless they happen to be sevco fans in that case they'll just do the bouncy.

Back