Night of shame ! 28 arrested as thugs attack cops

I have to be honest I'm sure I seen a bench stand up on its back legs and physically attack a number of sevco fans who where singing Christmas corals to raise funds for the homeless people who sleep on the benches.but sometimes the police will take action and move the homeless trouble makers on.you don't mess with the cops they'll take no shit from anyone unless they happen to be sevco fans in that case they'll just do the bouncy.

The Red Arrow did it and flew away

Untitled.jpg

I just dont understand the mindset of the fuckers, win a first championship so let's go out and smash the memorial benches in George Square to celebrate!
Forgetting all the covid breaches they broke, can't they just be happy? They were even punching fuck out of each other last night! Fucking shameful 'peepol'
Suprised they did not burn them with their pallets.

I have to be honest I'm sure I seen a bench stand up on its back legs and physically attack a number of sevco fans who where singing Christmas corals to raise funds for the homeless people who sleep on the benches.but sometimes the police will take action and move the homeless trouble makers on.you don't mess with the cops they'll take no shit from anyone unless they happen to be sevco fans in that case they'll just do the bouncy.
Sorry Jinky it was celtic supporters dressed as benches and they were goaded into it by a rogue priest, that is of course as reported by the records finest journalist. HH.

Sorry Jinky it was celtic supporters dressed as benches and they were goaded into it by a rogue priest, that is of course as reported by the records finest journalist. HH.
Dam sneaky celtic supporters what will they do next.tell ye what mb one of the cops horses looked very much like a pantomime horse I'll bet those pesky celtic fans where up to no good again.

I just dont understand the mindset of the fuckers, win a first championship so let's go out and smash the memorial benches in George Square to celebrate!
Forgetting all the covid breaches they broke, can't they just be happy? They were even punching fuck out of each other last night! Fucking shameful 'peepol'
They're BRAIN DEED SCUM M8, THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

George Square - The Dead Zone
We'll find out in a few weeks, how many of them come down with the virus
And they are no loss to humanity
Karma, do your thing
I've always said that I don't kno why they don't March roon their ane SHITHOLE Stadium drinking Buckie & then knock Fuk oot each other later on🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Nae Cunt wid care, leave them wae their ane kind.. Knuckdraggin MUTANT SCUM!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back