NZ 102 Tonga 0

Doctor F

I'm certainly not in the position to offer an expert opinion on most things. There is a box of rocks in my back garden that outsmarts me at every move and leaves me in a state of permanent confusion; however - you have to admit, you can be a bit egocentric and a smidgen pleased with your own intelligence at times.

There's nothing wrong with having a high opinion of yourself - I happen to be the sexiest man in Scotland and I think it's important that I let the ladies of the nation sample my pheromones and sultry sensuality. I'll not lie, it can be a burden sometimes, but like yourself - I feel it's in the best interests of everyone to sample our gifts and talents and experience our respective attributes.

I have a habit of reading what I want to read, hearing what I want to hear, and seeing what I want to see. I change the context of dialogue to suit my wants and I think those are traits that many of us share.

I have no issue with rugby. I have no issue with the All Blacks. I quite like New Zealand and I genuinely admire their progressive attitude in most walks of life. I like Jacinda, Flight of the Conchords, Aldous Harding, Neighbours at War and the Haka. Having read (really read) the original post, I appreciate that I may have deliberately misconstrued the point to force my own narrative, but that's part of the fun of these sites really..........isn't it?

I also accept that New Zealand has likely been far kinder to you than Scotland ever would be. That appears to be a theme for many of the lads who have made their lives in other territories. Dil appears to have fully embraced Canada, Docco and Vigo in Iberia, Andy in Switzerland, Praguebhoy in..........ach, I forget where, and many of the Australian contingent.

I'm genuinely pleased for all of you that you've carved your niche in the world and principally stayed loyal to your heritage.

I do admire you, Doc. You take some dig on this site, but you take it well and dole it back out, so good for you on that score.

You can be a bit pompous at times, but I'm a dick most of the time, so I can't judge you too harshly on that front.

Stay frosty, Doc..........I'm just away to prepare some playdough snacks to munch on while the nights festivities continue.

I suppose you're right Larry. Dr Phil's savage craic.
Well, there's Dr. Phil, for what he's worth, but the few doctors I actually know (and many nurses, but never mind . . .) all seem to be OK guys when they're not probing or poking or doing painful things to you. Not really sure what kind of doctor Dr. Decima is -- I seem to recall he was in the mental health field, maybe? -- but I think he may have slept in the Bedside Manner class in medical school. Or not. Who knows?

Well, there's Dr. Phil, for what he's worth, but the few doctors I actually know (and many nurses, but never mind . . .) all seem to be OK guys when they're not probing or poking or doing painful things to you. Not really sure what kind of doctor Dr. Decima is -- I seem to recall he was in the mental health field, maybe? -- but I think he may have slept in the Bedside Manner class in medical school. Or not. Who knows?
Right Larry ye lost me at the many nurses bit. Spill the beans ye dirty hooer ye

Doctor F

I'm certainly not in the position to offer an expert opinion on most things. There is a box of rocks in my back garden that outsmarts me at every move and leaves me in a state of permanent confusion; however - you have to admit, you can be a bit egocentric and a smidgen pleased with your own intelligence at times.

There's nothing wrong with having a high opinion of yourself - I happen to be the sexiest man in Scotland and I think it's important that I let the ladies of the nation sample my pheromones and sultry sensuality. I'll not lie, it can be a burden sometimes, but like yourself - I feel it's in the best interests of everyone to sample our gifts and talents and experience our respective attributes.

I have a habit of reading what I want to read, hearing what I want to hear, and seeing what I want to see. I change the context of dialogue to suit my wants and I think those are traits that many of us share.

I have no issue with rugby. I have no issue with the All Blacks. I quite like New Zealand and I genuinely admire their progressive attitude in most walks of life. I like Jacinda, Flight of the Conchords, Aldous Harding, Neighbours at War and the Haka. Having read (really read) the original post, I appreciate that I may have deliberately misconstrued the point to force my own narrative, but that's part of the fun of these sites really..........isn't it?

I also accept that New Zealand has likely been far kinder to you than Scotland ever would be. That appears to be a theme for many of the lads who have made their lives in other territories. Dil appears to have fully embraced Canada, Docco and Vigo in Iberia, Andy in Switzerland, Praguebhoy in..........ach, I forget where, and many of the Australian contingent.

I'm genuinely pleased for all of you that you've carved your niche in the world and principally stayed loyal to your heritage.

I do admire you, Doc. You take some dig on this site, but you take it well and dole it back out, so good for you on that score.

You can be a bit pompous at times, but I'm a dick most of the time, so I can't judge you too harshly on that front.

Stay frosty, Doc..........I'm just away to prepare some playdough snacks to munch on while the nights festivities continue.
Are you sure you're not a doctor of bullshit?

Doctor F

Someone mentions pompous and out pops Romeo 🤣

As an aside
So took a notion for a biscuit tonight
I only buy them for the weans but they’ve not been here as at caravan every weekend with them

the choice was fox’s classics, caramel logs, gold bars, toffee pops but I settled for the ultimate dunker … the triple bar

now they must be the only fecking thing that’s got bigger since I was a kid (that aside)
Fucking massive they are, like somebody took the roof aff a fingals cave and smeared it in chocolate

just saying like

Back