Oh ah up the RA

Maybe the government of Ireland could send the BBC a copy of "The idiots guide to Irish History".....so that their reporters can educate themselves.
I wouldn't hold my breath on the Irish government doing any such thing lubo. They're a shower of arse lickin west brits. They use the like of this as a point scoring exercise against sinn fein. Even though in 2016 they celebrated the "heroes" of the rising for doing exactly the same thing as the ra of the recent troubles. Something that most of the politicians in government had parents or grandparents involved in.
As I've said before on here to anyone who said that the ira were murderers, the ira didn't invade anyone else's country. What constitutes a "good" killing of a person? Why when the brits go into another country and bomb the shite out of it, that seems to be ok?
What about all the children there?
Anyway, enough of me ranting, but I'll leave it at this, where I grew up there was trouble with the brits, but, because of the ra there was zero crime and zero drugs. Simply because they policed the area. And if they hadn't risen up against the oppressor, we wouldn't be where we are today, where something as simple as a helicopter excites my children in a different way than it excited me at that age where we hopped stones off the side of it.
I'm thankful we are where we are today, thanks in a large part to the ra!

310586676_5309069132475022_774505363728199252_n.jpg

I've never been to an international match but the next time our women play at home I'll be there. You can bet it will be the biggest crowd ever for an Irish women's international and by fuck will it be loud!

Sky Sports - "It was a terrifying experience, the Up The RAs could be heard for a 5 mile radius" :ROFLMAO:

I've never been to an international match but the next time our women play at home I'll be there. You can bet it will be the biggest crowd ever for an Irish women's international and by fuck will it be loud!

Sky Sports - "It was a terrifying experience, the Up The RAs could be heard for a 5 mile radius" :ROFLMAO:
Fk me!!! It's been running through my head all day yesterday. 😅

Football and politics go hand in hand around the globe. That doesn't mean everyone has to support the politics that surrounds a certain club.
Wether people like it or not, Celtic and Ireland go hand in hand. Irish politics are woven throughout our history.
Founded by Irishmen, managed by Irishmen. From the 1st sod of turf making its way from Co. Donegal to be laid at our new stadium in 1892 to this being repeated in 1995 and the tricolour that still flys proudly over our stadium today.
For this reason, I hope the GB show support for the Irish woman's team today.
I'm proud that they support the Palestinian people at Paradise. Now let's support our sisters in Ireland.

Maybe the government of Ireland could send the BBC a copy of "The idiots guide to Irish History".....so that their reporters can educate themselves.
Or "Irish History for Dummies."

Late to the party -- sorry -- but this was a pretty informative thread on the issue. Thanks, Lubo. Personally speaking, I just have to say fuck the British and their butthurt media reporting this as some sort of travesty. Ironic, since England has written the book on imperialism and all the cruelty it entails, and few people know it more directly, more personally, than the Irish. So it's none of their goddamn business what the Irish Women's Team sings. Fuck those clowns. And that's what the Irish FA should have said, but they are cowards. My only regret is it wasn't "Lizzie's in a Box," but you know, you can't have everything.

Back