Only if your care about Celtic........on here we do..

On the point previously made by Celtic Rose.....that Celtic are responsible for Boli Bolingoli as they are his employer.....I find this difficult to wholly agree with.

Are Celtic responsible for what their employees do 24/7?

Are all employers responsible for what their employees do 24/7?

If Celtic as an employer are wholly responsible for the actions of their employees.....inclusive of what their employees do outside their places of employment.....and indeed, including said employees acting against the express dictate of the said employer, ie Celtic.....then it would strongly suggest that this type of scenario would also have to apply to every other employer within our confines.....I have serious reservations for this to be the case.

Celtic in my view have acted.....and been seen to have acted.....in a wholly appropriate manner.....and cannot.....and should not.....be held in any way accountable for the self centred transgressions of Boli Bolingoli...
Imatim, we are on new territory with regard to employment law and coronavirus and the complexities of this situation.
I will stand corrected but will watch and see if Aberdeen and Celtic take the legal route if penalties are applied to the clubs.

90% of all people surveyed believe that statistics are made up crap.

The other 23% believe them.

🤥🤥🤥
[/QUOTE

well put 50 with accuracy

🤥🤥🤥
Brilliant some light relief needed 5

🤥🤥🤥
Expertly put 50 👏👏

How can a Global Pandemic be over-hyped?????
It is when it has a 99.8% survival rate a mortality rate no worse than an aggressive Flu season.
Don't take the establishment narrative or main stream media's brain washing not unless ye want to continue to live psychology oppressed.

Imatim, we are on new territory with regard to employment law and coronavirus and the complexities of this situation.
I will stand corrected but will watch and see if Aberdeen and Celtic take the legal route if penalties are applied to the clubs.

I fail to see what Celtic could have done to prevent Bolingoli doing what he did.....let’s always remember.....Bolingoli acted in defiance of the dictate laid down to the players by the Club.....that is on the public record.....Celtic in my view have acted responsibly here.....and what’s more.....they have been seen to have done so.....if you are suggesting that our Club may have broken the law in any way in reference to this matter.....I would be interested to know in what way they may have broken any present rules.....or legally may have done so.....no doubt to be continued...

It is when it has a 99.8% survival rate a mortality rate no worse than an aggressive Flu season.
Don't take the establishment narrative or main stream media's brain washing not unless ye want to continue to live psychology oppressed.

I'm not psychologically oppressed but neither do I buy into the crazy conspiracy theories spouted by those with little accreditation.

I fail to see what Celtic could have done to prevent Bolingoli doing what he did.....let’s always remember.....Bolingoli acted in defiance of the dictate laid down to the players by the Club.....that is on the public record.....Celtic in my view have acted responsibly here.....and what’s more.....they have been seen to have done so.....if you are suggesting that our Club may have broken the law in any way in reference to this matter.....I would be interested to know in what way they may have broken any present rules.....or legally may have done so.....no doubt to be continued...
I have never said Celtic has broken any law/rules nor intimated that they had and nor do I believe they have.

I think Celtic have done an exemplary job as I said before in terms of following the guidelines.
All I I meant was in the most generalised terms that every employer is responsible to their employees but only in the workplace not when they are away from work obviously.

I do not think they can hold Celtic fc responsible for Boli Bolingoli’s actions especially when he was on leave. But that doesn’t mean they won’t try and that’s what I meant by Celtic having to fight it and how would they do that and under what criteria.
That’s all I didn’t say Celtic were at fault here.

I have never said Celtic has broken any law/rules nor intimated that they had and nor do I believe they have.

I think Celtic have done an exemplary job as I said before in terms of following the guidelines.
All I I meant was in the most generalised terms that every employer is responsible to their employees but only in the workplace not when they are away from work obviously.

I do not think they can hold Celtic fc responsible for Boli Bolingoli’s actions especially when he was on leave. But that doesn’t mean they won’t try and that’s what I meant by Celtic having to fight it and how would they do that and under what criteria.
Your spot on Celtic Rose, Jason Leach said Celtic were exemplary in setting up the the conditions to fight covid,even helping out other clubs,we will always get imbeciles/trolls coming on here, spreading manure/consparicy theories, but in context,Celtic f.c and Aberdeen f.c have done nothing wrong, one club who let a match go ahead, before test results were confirmed,was a misunderstanding!that to me is worse than some employees going rogue! HH ☘

Thank you for the clarity.....I totally agree with this.....We’ll find out soon enough if they are prepared to try to hold us accountable for matters outwith our remit...

I blame the Aberdeen 8 & Wally Boli. Every Club & Player knew the rules for season starting. Aye & IT'S FUCK ALL TAE DAE WITH STURGEON, it's they corrupt bastards in Hampden.

LET THE DIRTY CHEATING ORANGE, MASONIC HUN BASTARD GET A 2 GAMES ADVANTAGE, THUR THAT SHITE WE'LL CATCH UP WITHOUT BREAKING SWEAT.

GET IT RIGHT FUCKIN UP THE CHEATING HUN BASTARDS.

☘️HELLO HELLO 10 IN A ROW, HELLO HELLO 10 IN A ROW☘️

NS is being a strong leader in protecting people IMHO, standing up to strong media criticism. In-party fighting, a lethal virus and soon even Red Ross running her line, lol .( how she must be laughing)

Pretty sure NS is aware of the need to get unionist votes, it's a shallow and uninviting pool.

Boli was Manna , deflecting the exam fiasco ( although well handled in the end).
SNP are a vehicle that will need refueling after the next Indy ref.

Brexit and common sense hopefully have a deeper pool to fish.

I'm not a betting person but I'd wager religion or football allegiance had no part to play in her determination to get the craziest of crazy people back in line (boli). He has become our ( footballs) Dominic Cummings.

IF NS had ignored what Boli did she would be seen as weak, The Hun media would crucify her.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back