Only if your care about Celtic........on here we do..

If a football player commits a crime, then turns up to work and doesn't tell anyone. And later turns out he was caught out when he was spotted by mr Wallace.

Should club have known he was criminal and therefore should be deducted points for allowing a criminal to play football?

Weird thing is it would seem that one club certainly knew about crimes of its players coz it was the author.

Even went to court and found out the whole lot of them were in on the crime.

But despite killing itself through that crime, msm and footballing authorities deny it happened.

recently they had a player threaten to kill people.

no punishment

in fact he was the victim based on the same people who perpetrated and acquiesced in a crime that has certain knowledge. not hearsay. certainty.

so you get no fine or punishment when you threaten to kill people if you play for certain club.

you get no punishment when you get caught in biggest fraud game ever seen

you get no punishment or are even allowed to seek redress for the fraud

actual crimes get no punishment

or msm attention

sums up the uk imo

Tavernier while back mutilated his own dogs ears

seems much worse than jumping on a plane to visit someone

its an actual serious crime, but he says he didn't know

no punishment

Boli probably gets sack or serious dent in wages

and celtic get tarnished as somehow complicit in his private jaunt

and its a run by lawell apparently

:p:p:p:p:p:p

hearsay gets more news time than real crime.

If a football player commits a crime, then turns up to work and doesn't tell anyone. And later turns out he was caught out when he was spotted by mr Wallace.

Should club have known he was criminal and therefore should be deducted points for allowing a criminal to play football?

Weird thing is it would seem that one club certainly knew about crimes of its players coz it was the author.

Even went to court and found out the whole lot of them were in on the crime.

But despite killing itself through that crime, msm and footballing authorities deny it happened.

recently they had a player threaten to kill people.

no punishment

in fact he was the victim based on the same people who perpetrated and acquiesced in a crime that has certain knowledge. not hearsay. certainty.

so you get no fine or punishment when you threaten to kill people if you play for certain club.

you get no punishment when you get caught in biggest fraud game ever seen

you get no punishment or are even allowed to seek redress for the fraud

actual crimes get no punishment

or msm attention

sums up the uk imo

Tavernier while back mutilated his own dogs ears

seems much worse than jumping on a plane to visit someone

its an actual serious crime, but he says he didn't know

no punishment

Boli probably gets sack or serious dent in wages

and celtic get tarnished as somehow complicit in his private jaunt

and its a run by lawell apparently

:p:p:p:p:p:p

hearsay gets more news time than real crime.
Got tae love oor wee country TET!

bit that annoys me most is our board dont seem to address the serious witch-hunt

and seem quite willing to let it pass without legal redress against msm, football authorities or the club that gets away with potential fraud and misrepresentations of the most serious nature, has no intention to stop its bizarre financial skullduggery coz it claims it done nuffin wrong. in fact claims it was cheated. and everybody involved in the scam gets msm attention to point out death of their club is impossible but are worried for all other clubs due to financial state of game.

And our board apologise for Boli and take hit from government

But no apology ever been made for the damage rangers its board and complicit tax scamming players committed against the NHS

had it been Morelos who jumped on plane

would sevco be demanding he be sacked

apologise for his conduct

and club be punished by back log of games

im pretty certain they would cite it as proof lawell is cheat

and msm would run with it.

they sign a bloke who kicked seven shades out his bird and got sacked by his club

guy deserves another chance they say

boli jumps on a plane and he is evil

hahahaha

and celtic must be punished for jeopardising peoples health. idiots get punished sociopathic criminals deserve a chance though.

they sign criminal after criminal and even had a convicted criminal chairman (voted hero of century in sevconian folklore)

but Boli and celtic have put game into disrepute and yellow card

:p:p:p:p

and our board say nothing and get voted back onto board every year despite allowing this charade to get to this point.

and now its hearsay city every day based on hindsight and hearsay

and still board say nothing.

no-one ever jailed for the misinformation emanating from their propaganda machines

and investigations into hearsay is demanded but actual criminal facts get ignored.

BTw boli should be punished by club imo

But celtic have nothing to apologise for to government or football

thats squarely on Boli

imagine how bad things would be if he actually had virus

his actions deserve serious punishment

but I doubt sevco would have been held to account (they never have been to date on anything ever) had it been barasic rather than boli.

it would have been an imperfect mistake by a guy still trying to learn the language

Wtf is going on here with all this?

I know we live in a bigoted country where there is anything but a level playing field in Scottish Football.

But to blame Nicola Sturgeon and the Scottish Government for the incompetence of the SFA/SPFL is just incorrect.

I would be here all day if I tried to list all the outlandish and cynical reasons I have read on this thread to blame our Scottish Government for what punishment might come down the line from SFA/SPFL.

just get this straight Nicola Sturgeon is not an evil bitch; not a hun; not a political careerist; not a user of the people;. and that is why she is way up in the polls. She is doing her level best to look after the population of Scotland and keep us all safe.

The SFA and SPFL are the ones bringing in new rules retrospectively.
Boli Bolingoli took a flight out of the country.
Celtic are responsible for Boli Bolingoli as they are his employer.

All the arguments on here to blame NS are not credible because people are using them as if there was no virus present in the country.

Wtf is going on here with all this?

I know we live in a bigoted country where there is anything but a level playing field in Scottish Football.

But to blame Nicola Sturgeon and the Scottish Government for the incompetence of the SFA/SPFL is just incorrect.

I would be here all day if I tried to list all the outlandish and cynical reasons I have read on this thread to blame our Scottish Government for what punishment might come down the line from SFA/SPFL.

just get this straight Nicola Sturgeon is not an evil bitch; not a hun; not a political careerist; not a user of the people;. and that is why she is way up in the polls. She is doing her level best to look after the population of Scotland and keep us all safe.

The SFA and SPFL are the ones bringing in new rules retrospectively.
Boli Bolingoli took a flight out of the country.
Celtic are responsible for Boli Bolingoli as they are his employer.

All the arguments on here to blame NS are not credible because people are using them as if there was no virus present in the country.
Just wondering if it had been French Eddy would we all (myself included) want him sent packing for breaking the rules. Food for thought.

I'm not a Tory, Verdict, and never been a labour voter, ergo regarding who gets my vote ......no one.
I don't affiliate with the Greens because of their recent intransigence on the conservation of African Wildlife which has a special place in my heart having lived their in the eighties for years.
That said I would not disparage anyone other than my party of choice when they disappoint me, as is my right.

As a one time SNP member and financial contributor ...and then she does this!

Yes I completely agree Boli as the main transgressor in all of this, and deserves a severe hammering for his covert behaviour and ignorance, but for "the rangers" to be "overlooked" by our illustrious leader is way beyond the pale.

If Celtic and Aberdeen are to be severely censured is it fair that with sevco potentially infecting a whole team with their secrecy and underhand supremacy, should be ignored.
We all sinned and we ALL must be punished together.... or.... what kind of justice is there?

If anyone thinks this is more whataboutery than blameaboutery then that's why Scotland is in the state it is in and the world's most embarrassing footballing country.

I want fairness and equality for all, in and outwith football, and anyone who thinks different keeps us in the backwater that blights this country.

So, I ask you, is it fair to treat some clubs and players different from others, clubs who have all flouted the rules?

A rhetorical question....you need not answer.
I just dont accept she has an agenda against us, plenty do of that there is no question, but, she doesnt. It was a reaction to the reversal in progress made and it was the SPFL who didnt pull up Sevco. I never thought for a minute you were a Tory.

Once again you're lying. You called her a "Govanite standard bearer". So you did not use the word Govanhill or be foiled by a malicious spellchecker. If your spellchecker didn't have Govanhill in it then it certainly didn't have govanite in it either. Last word from me on this nonsense.
Lying is a strong word to throw about and since you do not know what spellchecker was in play I can assure you the word appears and has been in use for a longer period of time than most on here, maybe just cool it sometimes and be careful what we do on here,

"Govan is a district, parish, and former burgh now part of south-west City of Glasgow, Scotland. ... In the post-war years, many Govanites were relocated from the town, often reluctantly, to outlying areas such as Drumchapel, Pollok, Darnley, ... "

On the point previously made by Celtic Rose.....that Celtic are responsible for Boli Bolingoli as they are his employer.....I find this difficult to wholly agree with.

Are Celtic responsible for what their employees do 24/7?

Are all employers responsible for what their employees do 24/7?

If Celtic as an employer are wholly responsible for the actions of their employees.....inclusive of what their employees do outside their places of employment.....and indeed, including said employees acting against the express dictate of the said employer, ie Celtic.....then it would strongly suggest that this type of scenario would also have to apply to every other employer within our confines.....I have serious reservations for this to be the case.

Celtic in my view have acted.....and been seen to have acted.....in a wholly appropriate manner.....and cannot.....and should not.....be held in any way accountable for the self centred transgressions of Boli Bolingoli...

The whole Pandemic thing is over hyped and unfortunately we have been failed by Bolingoli's
stupidity with regards enforced governing laws.
We just have to roll on get through this hyper bowl, get back to living and winning League Titles. 🍀

On the point previously made by Celtic Rose.....that Celtic are responsible for Boli Bolingoli as they are his employer.....I find this difficult to wholly agree with.

Are Celtic responsible for what their employees do 24/7?

Are all employers responsible for what their employees do 24/7?

If Celtic as an employer are wholly responsible for the actions of their employees.....inclusive of what their employees do outside their places of employment.....and indeed, including said employees acting against the express dictate of the said employer, ie Celtic.....then it would strongly suggest that this type of scenario would also have to apply to every other employer within our confines.....I have serious reservations for this to be the case.

Celtic in my view have acted.....and been seen to have acted.....in a wholly appropriate manner.....and cannot.....and should not.....be held in any way accountable for the self centred transgressions of Boli Bolingoli...
Spot on. Mibbe we should all wear a tag to enable employers to know where we are? Absurd i know.

Lying is a strong word to throw about and since you do not know what spellchecker was in play I can assure you the word appears and has been in use for a longer period of time than most on here, maybe just cool it sometimes and be careful what we do on here,

"Govan is a district, parish, and former burgh now part of south-west City of Glasgow, Scotland. ... In the post-war years, many Govanites were relocated from the town, often reluctantly, to outlying areas such as Drumchapel, Pollok, Darnley, ... "
Boab, you do not have to define Govanite for me. I was brought up 200 yards from Govan shipyards. You are right though, my tone was a bit harsh to jc, Saturday night, drink taken etc. Point taken.

Here something to think about. Scotland has one of the highest death rates from Covid 19 anywhere in the world. The last time I checked the numbers there were 16000 people with Covid in Scotland. 3890 fatalities. That's a death rate of over 24%. That was a wee while ago though and was the Scottish govs own numbers. On 11th Aug the BBC reported the Scottish govs numbers again, now it's 19,000 infections and 2400 dead giving approx 13% death rate.
If the numbers are to be believed 1500 made a truly miraculous recovery.
What the fuck is going on in statistic land?
I don't understand what is happening.
We have a higher death rate than Trumps America think about that.
Check oot the Scottish governments own numbers.
They are manipulating the numbers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back