Only in Scotland

Rockyboy

Could this ever happen in another country, where the 4 official's are known to have strong links to one of the teams playing. Either OO or knuckle crunchers, well beaten on the day but some strange decisions. Yet! Nothing from Celtic once again, they keep letting us down by not fighting these issues. Bet if Fergus was still in power he would be kicking their door on a daily basis.

I bet if we had scored a couple of early goals in the 2nd half, it would have been thirty-seven and a half minutes!

They try and carve us up all the time which means we must be absolutely ruthless every second, every opportunity and every game.

Its time players realised just what a privilege it is to pull on the jersey that our great grandfathers adored.

Its a community, a family. It must be respected.

Not with media contrived soundbites but from the heart, the gut and every fibre of their being.

How many in the stands would give their eye teeth for that chance?

HH Neil ☘️

They try and carve us up all the time which means we must be absolutely ruthless every second, every opportunity and every game.

Its time players realised just what a privilege it is to pull on the jersey that our great grandfathers adored.

Not with media contrived soundbites but from the heart, the gut and every fibre of their being.

HH Neil ☘️
The vast majority in the stands and, whilst many may not be as capable as they would like, they wouldn't be short of effort... and they would kick Moreloss (honest typo) back.

HI Maria ☘

The vast majority in the stands and, whilst many may not be as capable as they would like, they wouldn't be short of effort... and they would kick Moreloss (honest typo) back.

HI Maria ☘

Its the only time he would be truly stratospheric Neil ??

that's why ah've always had time for the big man Boab! he knows the fix is in!!!!:mad::mad:
Aye and they try to luagh at him for it, not realising the guy is English and, he calls it for what it is, its not the voice of a mad Celtic ranter, the guy is steeped in the traditions now as he has witnessed first hand what the supporters and players of the past were made to put up with.

Yeah apparantly second half out of 48 minutes the ball was only in play for 17 and a half minutes.

Thats just under a third. Go figure.

Apparently true Maria.

The MIB call it "Game Management" They are all "at it"

If the balls not in play who does it suit?

Certainly not a free flowing, fast paced game of football which is the way we like to play.

Every dirty trick is being used against us from not cutting the grass...to under inflating the match balls...to shortening the pitch size...to sneakily allowing the advantage rule when a Celtic player gets assaulted so the obvious booking or red card offence is conveniently forgotten about...to the Hampden/Murrayfield fiasco...to appointing a group of like minded Hun officials to officiate important Celtic games...to arranging the fixtures so that after every away game in Europe we coincidentally just happened to be drawn away from home domestically...and again just as coincidentally the Huns were drawn at home after away European fixtures...and so on. The fix is in.

It is being orchestrated. The Masonic call for help went out some time ago and the bretheren are answering the call.

And all to stop the ten

Last edited:

I thought we lost the league that day because we lost to Motherwell Scott McDonald (a Celtic Supporter who we later signed) scoring 2 goals in the dying embers after we'd gone 1 up Gordon Marshall the Motherwell Keeper played a blinder that day

HUNS and Hibs didn't try a leg at the end because their result suited both teams

Martin O'Neill could have put a sub on disrupted play run the clock down but didn't and we paid the ultimate price

We won the Scottish Cup the following week but scant consolation considering

So in essence you are right HUNS and Hibs did carve things up but that shouldn't have had any bearing

The League was our's to lose and we duly obliged

This can be associated with another current post also regarding our 'Lack of a ruthless streak'

HH?

I thought we lost the league that day because we lost to Motherwell Scott McDonald (a Celtic Supporter who we later signed) scoring 2 goals in the dying embers after we'd gone 1 up Gordon Marshall the Motherwell Keeper played a blinder that day

HUNS and Hibs didn't try a leg at the end because their result suited both teams

Martin O'Neill could have put a sub on disrupted play run the clock down but didn't and we paid the ultimate price

So in essence you are right HUNS and Hibs did carve things up but that shouldn't have had any bearing

This can be associated with another current post also regarding our 'Lack of a ruthless streak'

HH?
Defo a touch of the Germany v Austria world cup carve up with the hibs v huns game, but what a sickener when it was in our own hands mate.

MD remember big Sutton after we lost the leauge and both huns and Hibs parked the deck chairs and waited 90 minutes for the whistle in their game without a ball been struck. Big man was spot on.

HH?
Sorry fellas........I'm definitely in pedantic mode today.

I think the season that big Sutty tossed in the hand grenade was 2003 (just off the back of Seville).

We beat killie 4-0 at Rugby Park, but the huns had dunfermline roll over and get their bellies tickled to the size of 6-1.

The huns effectively ebt'd their way to the title by 1 goal, but if they needed to score 10 that day then the hun-led pars would have ensured they did.

Big Sutty called it immediately after the match and nothing will ever convince me that he spoke nothing but the truth as he saw it.

Sorry fellas........I'm definitely in pedantic mode today.

I think the season that big Sutty tossed in the hand grenade was 2003 (just off the back of Seville).

We beat killie 4-0 at Rugby Park, but the huns had dunfermline roll over and get their bellies tickled to the size of 6-1.

The huns effectively ebt'd their way to the title by 1 goal, but if they needed to score 10 that day then the hun-led pars would have ensured they did.

Big Sutty called it immediately after the match and nothing will ever convince me that he spoke nothing but the truth as he saw it.

Again in fairness we missed afuckin penalty that day

HH?

HH Neil ☘️

Like Tommy Burns said...when you pull on that shirt you're playing for a people and a cause

Back