Our Goalkeeper jersey colour.

Fisiani

Does the colour of his jersey matter? Let me explain how it does. Research shows that if you show ice hockey goalkeeps in a goal then 80% are looking at the goalkeeper. This is known because the participants in the Swedish study were asked to wear special glasses that showed up on a screen where the player was looking. 20% however were looking at the four small spaces around the goalkeeper. These players turned out to be the top goalscorers! They were hitting at the puck at the spaces around the keeper. This annoyed one goalkeep so much that he turned up for the next day study wearing a shocking pink top and lo and behold virtually all of the players were now looking at him and subconciously aiming for him. These findings have been applied to Swedish football by Lars-Eric Unestahl and his research team For me the only acceptable colour of top for a Celtic goalkeeper should be fluoro yellow, bright pink or an archery target. I cringe whenever I see a Celtic goalkeepers decked out in grey and black. I know that someone will point out a top keeper renowed for wearing all black but I contend that they would have saved even more if they were wearing distinctive coloured tops. We will never know.
Bruce Grobelaar once faced a penalty shootout and was spaghetti legged and flailing his arms around. He made himself noticeable and it was astonishing how many penalties were fired directly at his chest. Basic psychology.
I was only ever once required to face a penalty after our keeper was sent off for a foul in the penalty box. Admittedly it was Masters level football and I was 50. As the penalty taker went to take the kick I roared "To me, THANK YOU" and the ball went straight into my arms. I made myself noticeable and crucially roared Thank You!
We only say that after the deed has been done or will be done.
Ask yourself how many times you were playing golf and thought I must miss the bunker, the stream or the out of bounds and then put the ball exactly where you did not want it to go. The ball goes where the mind is.
Finally do NOT think about a Pink Elephant covered in Blue Spots, Do Not think about The Eiffel Tower, Do NOT think about the stretchy cheese on a pizza, and do not think about the shape of Australia.

Last edited:
Does the colour of his jersey matter? Let me explain how it does. Research shows that if you show ice hockey goalkeeps in a goal then 80% are looking at the goalkeeper. This is known because the participants in the Swedish study were asked to wear special glasses that showed up on a screen where the player was looking. 20% however were looking at the four small spaces around the goalkeeper. These players turned out to be the top goalscorers! They were hitting at the puck at the spaces around the keeper. This annoyed one goalkeep so much that he turned up for the next day study wearing a shocking pink top and lo and behold virtually all of the players were now looking at him and subconciously aiming for him. These findings have been applied to Swedish football by Lars-Eric Unestahl and his research team For me the only acceptable colour of top for a Celtic goalkeeper should be fluoro yellow, bright pink or an archery target. I cringe whenever I see a Celtic goalkeepers decked out in grey and black. I know that someone will point out a top keeper renowed for wearing all black but I contend that they would have saved even more if they were wearing distinctive coloured tops. We will never know.
Bruce Grobelaar once faced a penalty shootout and was spaghetti legged and flailing his arms around. He made himself noticeable and it was astonishing how many penalties were fired directly at his chest. Basic psychology.
I was only ever once required to face a penalty after our keeper was sent off for a foul in the penalty box. Admittedly it was Masters level football and I was 50. As the penalty taker went to take the kick I roared "To me, THANK YOU" and the ball went straight into my arms. I made myself noticeable and crucially roared Thank You!
Ask yourself how many times you were playing golf and thought I must miss the bunker, the stream or the out of bounds and then put the ball exactly where you did not want it to go. The ball goes where the mind is.
Finally do NOT think about a Pink Elephant covered in Blue Spots, Do Not think about The Eiffel Tower, Do NOT think about the stretchy cheese on a pizza, and do not think about the shape of Australia.
I think about winning 170 million in the euro millions all the time. Hasn't fuckin happened yet.....

That wiz fuckin brilliant πŸ™ˆif you were bored outa yer nut β€œlet me explain” naw your awright πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No Ryan's problem is that he often TRIES to score. Everyone who tries fails. Always. he tries so hard that it ends up in row Z. It's a linguistic saboteur. Everyone who scores succeeds. If you score then we never say that you tried, we say that you scored. The player tried to score-means that he missed. The player scored the goal means that he succeeded. Celtic should NEVER try to score or TRY to win. They should score and win.

No Ryan's problem is that he often TRIES to score. Everyone who tries fails. Always. he tries so hard that it ends up in row Z. It's a linguistic saboteur. Everyone who scores succeeds. If you score then we never say that you tried, we say that you scored. The player tried to score-means that he missed. The player scored the goal means that he succeeded. Celtic should NEVER try to score or TRY to win. They should score and win.

I'm sure we got a lesson on the word tried, recently.

So christie tried to score today but missed lots...but he kept trying and eventually scored. Now christie is a confident guy so when he shoots his aim is always to hit the net but its not always guaranteed but he keeps trying and trying till it eventually goes in. He tried after failing several times and on the occasion he scored he tried again...so didn't fail did he??? So you don't always fail when you try. You try and try till you succeed.

The Story of Robert the Bruce watching a spider try to spin a web obviously runs deep in the Scottish psyche. You all have heard that it tried and tried and finally it succeeded. Each unsuccessful attempt is called a TRY. Every success is called success. Let's do an experiment from 12,000 miles away. In a moment I want you to just close your eyes and slowly count to ten. When you reach eight the eyes will open spontaneously and if you are interested you can notice what happens if you try to open the eyes before you reach eight.

Fuck off ya boring prick is it no about hauf 4 we’re you are you are forever tellin us the fuckin time WANKSHITE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Story of Robert the Bruce watching a spider try to spin a web obviously runs deep in the Scottish psyche. You all have heard that it tried and tried and finally it succeeded. Each unsuccessful attempt is called a TRY. Every success is called success. Let's do an experiment from 12,000 miles away. In a moment I want you to just close your eyes and slowly count to ten. When you reach eight the eyes will open spontaneously and if you are interested you can notice what happens if you try to open the eyes before you reach eight.
Right fuck it I'm bored and sober, closed my eyes counted to 10 and made it to 10, nothing spontaneous happened at 8.
Did it again and decided to open my eyes at 3 and fuck me they opened! πŸ‘€

Just fancy word play. Christie tried to score all game and eventually did. Saying the word try or not Saying the word try has no effect on the situation at all 🀣

Right fuck it I'm bored and sober, closed my eyes counted to 10 and made it to 10, nothing spontaneous happened at 8.
Did it again and decided to open my eyes at 3 and fuck me they opened! πŸ‘€

You succeeded at 3 then. You didn't try to open your eyes at 3....you just opened them. If you had tried to open them at 3 you would have failed.....I think

Back