Our Goalkeeper jersey colour.

Cause your scottish and bonnie Prince Charlie had a fight with Robert to Bruce dressed as spiderman in a cave or something
I think I've got it!

I'm going to make a cup of tea, that's a statement of intent and I'm 100% certain that the tea endevour will be successful.

If I had said I'm going to try and make a cup of tea, I'd have made a right cunt of it and ended up putting the cat in the washing machine instead.

I feel more successful already!

I think I've got it!

I'm going to make a cup of tea, that's a statement of intent and I'm 100% certain that the tea endevour will be successful.

If I had said I'm going to try and make a cup of tea, I'd have made a right cunt of it and ended up putting the cat in the washing machine instead.

Exactly. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think I've got it!

IT ACTUALLY WORKS BOTH WAYS HOOPY!!!!! I've just tried to put the cat in the washing machine but instead made the most amazing cup of fucking tea!!! This is ground breaking stuff on the noise tonight!!!! I wonder what will happen if try to put my head under the grill.......I'll be back in a minute!!

IT ACTUALLY WORKS BOTH WAYS HOOPY!!!!! I've just tried to put the cat in the washing machine but instead made the most amazing cup of fucking tea!!! This is ground breaking stuff on the noise tonight!!!! I wonder what will happen if try to put my head under the grill.......I'll be back in a minute!!
Never mind that, Lubos -- what colour jersey was the cat wearing?

Right fuck it I'm bored and sober, closed my eyes counted to 10 and made it to 10, nothing spontaneous happened at 8.
Did it again and decided to open my eyes at 3 and fuck me they opened! 👀
Hoppy yea want a fuck early nite 😂😂🙈fisini posts read them get yea sleeping in 10 😂😂😂 jesus wiz gaunny get up oan the Saturday but started reading that wankshites posts 😂😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back