Peter "back of the bus" Lawwell - Merged

Awe fuck aye hes got a case to answer hes ducked n dived as cheap as he cud get away way and noo its bit his fat cat arse made sure he got his millions but fuck the fans hes a prick who's made enough out of oor club GET HIM TO FUCK ALONG WAY LENNON AND EVERY OTHER CUNT BEHIND THE SCENES START A NEW IN SUMMER

A case to fucking answer, you better believe the traitorous wanker has.
Better members than myself will be able to confirm just how many millions he has cost the club since the appointment of lenny.
I have always believed Rodgers fucked off over the tight fisted bastard.
2 failed CL campaign
So called 35 M? Best part spent on rubbish
Current players value dropped by possibly 50m at least now
Total Disrespect towards the supporters which could cost maybe 12M if not more.
Millions on merchandise sales
I sure there are plenty more but as a ball part figure we could be looking at 100M in lost revenue in 2 years and all the while we are making this utter arsehole the highest paid CEO in British football.
Your just as guilty DD with your fucking stupid snot catcher for allowing this insult of a set up to continue.
And why did ya pair of wankers do so?
To keep the filth alive and keep the old firm brand alive.
Well you got your wish of keeping the filth alive but we will never accept your old firm brand as it died in 2012.
Now you pair of traitorous fuckers, just fuck off from our club as you've done enough damage and disgraced the name of our club and all the forefathers who made this club so great.
We will get back to where we should be but without you 2 pricks been at the helm.
Fuck off the pair of ya

Without a doubt Lawwell and Desmond have to answer and apologise to every supporter and shareholder for the way they have treated all of us..
Was this an act of negligence or pure arrogance when he said that RES 12 was not in the best interest of the club,or maybe he meant it was not in his best interest to pursue RES 12.
We now also need to question the answer he gave to the shareholders by telling them he had phoned EUFA on the morning of the AGM and he was told by EUFA they were no longer interested in RES 12 because it had been longer than 5 years since it first came to their attention..
As it stands just now,, if we are to believe what Lawwell has said that he did not read the 5 way agreement..does this means that only sevco and the sfa know the contents of this document ???.
Just my opinion....I now believe the reason Peter Lawwell allowed us to be kicked from pillar to post since 29th December without once coming out in our defence is because he had more to lose than he had to gain,,,, the skeleton cupboard is beginning to open Peter..
Have you ever heard the old adage Peter...jump before being pushed ???.
Worth thinking about..

HH.
This is what has always bugged me:

What does Peter Lawell mean by not reading the 5WA ?

Was he aware of it, and simply did not read it? If so, it is a shocking admittance of incompetence on his part, and due to its negative impact on Celtic, a clear cut reason for his dismissal.

On the other hand, If he means he was never even aware of its construction and implementation, then it is also total incompetence, in my opinion. An admission that our CEO did not have his finger on the administrative pulse of Scottish football should be a reason for dismissal.

I believe that the choice of these words is disingenuous on his behalf.

Considering his standing in Scottish football, I find it difficult to comprehend and believe that he did not know about it from its inception. If so, then in my eyes he was a willing party to it, and its impact on the club that pays his enormous salary.
Peter Lawell's, Dermot Desmond's and the Celtic board's refusal to countenance any pursuit or investigation of this issue, simply reinforces my view that they were fully aware of it.

Unfortunately, it is the supporters and the reputation of our club, that will reap what they have sown.

Last edited:

Was he aware of it, and simply did not read it? If so, it is shocking incompetence on his part, and due to its negative impact on Celtic, a clear cut reason for his dismissal.

On the other hand, If he means he was never even aware of its construction and implementation, then it is also total incompetence, in my opinion. An admission that our CEO did not have his finger on the administrative pulse of Scottish football should be a reason for dismissal.

Considering his standing in Scottish football, I find it difficult to comprehend and believe that he did not know about it from its inception. If so, then in my eyes he was a willing party to it, and its impact on the club that pays his enormous salary.
Peter Lawell's, Dermot Desmond's and the Celtic board's refusal to countenance any pursuit or investigation of this issue, simply reinforces my view that they were fully aware of it.

Unfortunately, it is the supporters and the reputation of our club, that will reap what they have sown.
You are absolutely right POD. There is no way he was not made aware of this agreement. Any bs along the lines of he ‘wasn’t aware of’ or ‘didn’t see it’ are fkn LIES. We have called BR out as a snake for his rapid exit stage left. I wonder just who is the bigger snake here. Maybe I should say snakes because fkn DD is another.

I think like his boss he is a businessman and the Punch and Judy show that’s Scottish fitba is his business it’s easy money playing up old rivalry with a bit sectarian bigotry thrown in to keep the pot boiling and that means his side being kicked off the park and robbed by the MIB if that’s what fuels his gravy train then so be it it’s all about the money it’s corrupt as everything else is

Was he aware of it, and simply did not read it? If so, it is a shocking admittance of incompetence on his part, and due to its negative impact on Celtic, a clear cut reason for his dismissal.

I get the impression he was using double talk and thought it was a good way to tell the truth of sorts

I am pretty certain he would know exactly what's in it.

Doesn't strike me as the kind of bloke who would just shrug his shoulders and say oh well its for the best even if I dont know what's in it.

Somebody could easily have read it to him with his eyes shut and that would cover his fork tongue statement

I have never seen the contents of 5wa

But that kinda fly guy shite only works if your in the master apprentice protection racket and a nods as good a wink

say no more

I once heard Cnut father was called forktongue

but he was proud to be a cnut

Its on my mind so ill say it out loud

the fact msm ramping up the hearsay with no return from the dudes on board who have no problem suing people generally suggests to me

the knowledge peepo have something on someone or perhaps more than 1 in my imagination

And I suspect its why the 5wa was created and why its secret

Its the only thing I can think of that has allowed this charade to get to where we are at.

I think someone is in the masonic gang that laid a nasty bomb that gives them carte blanche and get out of jail free cards or they will reveal the one or more who are caught in the zionist trap

wild theory

possible the money for the board theory is real

but I have tis niggling feeling and my brain just might be Skelly Skelly Skelly and well I forget things quite easy but I think someone is protected in 5wa which protects the horde by agreement

all covered with the club that likes a secret and a slap for your wife if she gets lippy

Its on my mind so ill say it out loud

the fact msm ramping up the hearsay with no return from the dudes on board who have no problem suing people generally suggests to me

the knowledge peepo have something on someone or perhaps more than 1 in my imagination

And I suspect its why the 5wa was created and why its secret

Its the only thing I can think of that has allowed this charade to get to where we are at.

I think someone is in the masonic gang that laid a nasty bomb that gives them carte blanche and get out of jail free cards or they will reveal the one or more who are caught in the zionist trap

wild theory

possible the money for the board theory is real

but I have tis niggling feeling and my brain just might be Skelly Skelly Skelly and well I forget things quite easy but I think someone is protected in 5wa which protects the horde by agreement

all covered with the club that likes a secret and a slap for your wife if she gets lippy
The 5WA is hardly a secret if every fkr knows about it. So for Lawell (or anybody on the board) to claim ignorance in any way shape or form just beggars belief.
You know I can to a degree understand why rules were ‘waived’ to let them back in. Like it or not this game is reliant on money. No money and the SPFL is fkd.
But there is a difference between economic necessity and letting them hunts lay claim to the history of Deidco. That’s what I find unforgivable from our so called custodians. 👿

The 5WA is hardly a secret if every fkr knows about it. So for Lawell (or anybody on the board) to claim ignorance in any way shape or form just beggars belief.
You know I can to a degree understand why rules were ‘waived’ to let them back in. Like it or not this game is reliant on money. No money and the SPFL is fkd.
But there is a difference between economic necessity and letting them hunts lay claim to the history of Deidco. That’s what I find unforgivable from our so called custodians. 👿
tv companies run by zionists
agents run by zionists
fa everywhere run by zionists

perhaps the whole thing relies on zionism to be in competition?

no tv deals without the clubs who are built with zionist levels and temple of dreams

maybe the zionists aka city builders, aka city owners aka protected by the walls of Zion itself, aka the peepo of the zionist agenda, the burghers, the guilds, the gilders, the money makers, the double cross worshippers of the reds on one side and the blues on the other, and the white light of illumination between the two primary colours,

maybe just maybe they arrra peepo of the revolution

the masters of their 4th estate

the keepers of the 3rd estate secrets of Zion and the skull and bones merchant banks

perhaps its their prison

And perhaps the double cross flag of union hides the garters that make you blush with eyes wide shut.

You go to one of their parties and you are their puppet ever more.

Just ask Asquith why he got bagged in 1916 why Lord Kitchener disappeared and the Lloyd George / Churchill got back on the roadshow after Gallipoli

Why did America join the war
Why did Russia fold?
Why did trostsky get set free from British prison to revolt in Russia the uk partner
Why the Balfour agreement was signed by Rothschild and ex pm Balfour, ex Irish secretary, orangeman extraordinaire?
Why was Ottoman Empire to be divided amongst the red white and les blues long before ww1 was certainly won?

the fed reserve creation?
the revolutions in Ireland?

All within 4 year period?

all answers point to the same peepo?

hidden hands are useful for changing the real history with the secret pacts of the secret peepo

Does Peter Lawwell have to answer the allegations that he either misled the Celtic AGM, Shareholders et al.....and/or was negligent in his role as the Celtic CEO.....in reference to the secret 5 way agreement?

I say AYE!
I'm more interested in how he, the Board and Dermot see the way forward regardless of these historic issues, important though they might be.
Like most of the support it's on the field today that matters and I'm afraid that's my priority agaeda point.
HH

Leaving aside masons on the moon for a moment.

Peter Lawell with Millions in the bank
(many of the millions from the extremely profitable sale of players that he had personally little to do with the signing of! Moussa via BR, Virgil & Victor via John Park & co KT via the former top youth coaching system)

Pistol has definitively managed a limited vision for Celtic

Celtic would never likely had hired BR & not even going for 10IAR if left to Pistols vision, by now we'd have had a string of Ronny Delia unheards of failing.

He personally chose NFL, & whether you wanted NFL or not! who can not see that pistol chose/wanted NFL as he fitted the pistols vision, of he (an accountant) could oversee all even the team!

Pistol has not been asleep, this is his limited vision of Celtic.

It was Pistol who gave NFL a very limited team of assistants & a second rate (sacked by WBA) scouting manager.
celtic-manager-neil-lennon-with-coaches-gavin-strachan-and-john-the-picture-id1230056282

Pistol was not asleep at the wheel, he was/is arrogant enough & a limited enough accountant to not see what was going on between the sevco newco crook & Liverpool & its likely consequences for 10IAR

Where the 2nd time around almost puppet like version of NFL has the above team provided by Pistol.

Whether by a stroke of genius or more likely pure coincidence of events.

A broke zombie newco has been provided with what seems the entire fomer Liverpool youth coaching system, to help assist coach bargain basement players into a team of sorts.
Liverpool have effectively used the newco for rookie slippy.
Slippy we know from his own mention, has the ear of one of the current best managers in the world to bounce ideas of, unfortunately Liverpools league win & the lockdown no doubt gave him more opportunities for chats.

It was Pistol who gave NFL a very limited team of assistants & a second rate (sacked by WBA) scouting manager.
celtic-manager-neil-lennon-with-coaches-gavin-strachan-and-john-the-picture-id1230056282

Pistol was not asleep at the wheel, he was/is arrogant enough & a limited enough accountant to not see what was going on between the sevco newco crook & Liverpool & its likely consequences for 10IAR

Where the 2nd time around almost puppet like version of NFL has the above team provided by Pistol.

A broke zombie newco has what seems the entire Liverpool youth coaching system, to assist coach bargain basement players into a team.
Slippy we know from his own mention, has the ear of one of the current best managers in the world to bounce ideas of, unfortunately Liverpools league win & the lockdown no doubt gave him more opportunities for chats.
How come you "know" everything that goes on inside the Celtic boardroom but less than a year ago you were just a wee hun troll? Enquiring minds would like to know.

How come you "know" everything that goes on inside the Celtic boardroom but less than a year ago you were just a wee hun troll? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Sorry (not) for upsetting scots unionist types / ex brit squaddies ignunt as fuk types , who JUMP to deflect posts not of their liking,
Enough Celtic fans here note your habits wee man! for me to now put your low kind on ignore!

A broke zombie newco has been provided with what seems the entire fomer Liverpool youth coaching system, to help assist coach bargain basement players into a team of sorts.
still a big gamble by them

And despite their gamble we spent miles more on staff and players and wages than them

So maybe slippy was a good move?

but he was a major gamble none the less

your analysis is flawed and just so sevco

Lennon beating his drum again this morning telling everybody it was Bobby Maddens fault we lost yesterday.
For me it was his team selection which got us beat,I had said all week he cannot play a midfield player who has absolutely no pace... at centre back..midfielders always have cover,centre backs very seldom have cover they as we all know are usually the last line of defence..but Lennon is happy to settle for a slow midfield player moving back to centre back,he has a natural right back,centre back sitting on the bench in a guy called El Hammed who he eventually brings on when we are in shit street,which for Lennon is par for the course.
This is the reason El Hammed was brought in because he could play right back or centre back,or so we were told at the time,so if this is true why not play him beside Ajer that gives us a bit of pace right and left centre backs..
Has Kennedy no say in matters of who plays where and when,as a centre back come right back himself he must know Bitton is not pacey enough to cover at centre back..
Lennon was going on about Morales being out wide and not posing a threat on goal,unfortunately big Nir did not see it that way,Nir Bitton knew Morelos was gone if he did not get hold of him..
Unfortunately for Bitton he was on to a loser no matter how he chose to deal with morales..
Lets hope this is Lennys last trip to Dubai on Celtic Expenses..

HH

Season books and 'merch' sold to us,under the pretext,our game is not rigged,and the playing field is level! great trick Peter,
re the bitton incident,why was he dragged out of position and left exposed Diego?

Back