Peter "back of the bus" Lawwell - Merged

A family with two season books should if asked to pay for both to watch a tv should have the right to have the beamback transffered to a seperate address of a relative who cannot get to the games or afford a season ticket, you cannot take a grand from one household and 500 from another to watch the same program. Your season book if a part of a two or more family should be flexible to allow all family in isolation to enjoy the Celtic experience. Get your fucking act together PL in the name of Walfrid and sharing.

Talkin tae the wee sister last night,she's renewed 2 season books,for herself and the neice,she said she'd be happy if it meant she could be in the ground,if/when we parade the unprecedented,historic tenth title in a row,
however,she was'nt too happy with the terms and conditions,the way 'ye could miss out on 10 in a row etc,she felt the club were indulging in some emotional blackmail,getting fans too dig deep in the 'best interests' of the club,she said when will the board act in the best interests of the fans?,citing Res 12 and banning the Green Brigade,
We both agreed,
So the question is, are we, the fan's/customers,simply viewed as a 'cash cow'by the board,constantly being asked to dip into our pockets,and keep pouring our money into the club,or, were we being a bit harsh?🍺🥳🧀

E-mail from Celtic,regarding virtual season tickets

Here is the full email sent to Celtic supporters on Tuesday evening:

Thank you for standing with us and renewing your 2020/21 Season Ticket.

We are about to embark on one of the most exciting seasons in our history, with the Scottish Premiership likely to return to action on Saturday, August 1, with the initial league games kicking off behind closed doors.

We are doing all we can to achieve 10 in a row and more – it means everything, but your support is crucial in making this a reality and that starts right now. We are asking you to stay with us every step of the way.

These are uncertain times for everyone and Celtic is in no way immune to these serious difficulties. We face huge challenges and we thank you for supporting us during this unprecedented period.

We all want to be back together at Celtic Park. We are working in circumstances completely outwith our control but are liaising closely with the Government and the SPFL to bring you back to Celtic Park sooner rather than later. We are making progress on this and it is our top priority.

Until then, we have secured specific broadcast rights from the SPFL and SKY in order to provide all 2020/21 Season Ticket holders with an exclusive Online Pass to Paradise through the addition of a Virtual Services element to your Season Ticket.

This will be an online platform built for our Season Ticket holders, to ensure you don’t miss a minute of the action from Celtic Park as you watch the champions safely from home whilst you cannot attend the match in person due to closed door or reduced capacity restrictions.

As announced, we have invested in a new service, engaging with highly-rated production company Sunset+Vine as we look ahead to bring you high quality, first-class sports coverage.

To be clear, any matches for which your Season Ticket is not valid for entry to Celtic Park because of closed door or reduced spectator capacity restrictions as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic will be included in the Virtual Services element of your Season Ticket.

Each Season Ticket holder will access this platform through a unique login that will be provided before the season begins.

As you are aware you have already renewed for the season ahead. Your investment in the club will not be taken for granted, and we thank you for your support.

our updated terms and conditions have all the information on what your Season Ticket will cover.

It should also be mentioned that no mass email was sent out when the club set up the convoluted refund process for last seasons missed games.

We are about to embark on one of the most exciting seasons in our history, with the Scottish Premiership likely to return to action on Saturday, August 1, with the initial league games kicking off behind closed doors.

We are doing all we can to achieve 10 in a row and more – it means everything, but your support is crucial in making this a reality and that starts right now. We are asking you to stay with us every step of the way.

These are uncertain times for everyone and Celtic is in no way immune to these serious difficulties. We face huge challenges and we thank you for supporting us during this unprecedented period.

We all want to be back together at Celtic Park. We are working in circumstances completely outwith our control but are liaising closely with the Government and the SPFL to bring you back to Celtic Park sooner rather than later. We are making progress on this and it is our top priority.

Until then, we have secured specific broadcast rights from the SPFL and SKY in order to provide all 2020/21 Season Ticket holders with an exclusive Online Pass to Paradise through the addition of a Virtual Services element to your Season Ticket.

This will be an online platform built for our Season Ticket holders, to ensure you don’t miss a minute of the action from Celtic Park as you watch the champions safely from home whilst you cannot attend the match in person due to closed door or reduced capacity restrictions.

As announced, we have invested in a new service, engaging with highly-rated production company Sunset+Vine as we look ahead to bring you high quality, first-class sports coverage.

To be clear, any matches for which your Season Ticket is not valid for entry to Celtic Park because of closed door or reduced spectator capacity restrictions as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic will be included in the Virtual Services element of your Season Ticket.

Each Season Ticket holder will access this platform through a unique login that will be provided before the season begins.

As you are aware you have already renewed for the season ahead. Your investment in the club will not be taken for granted, and we thank you for your support.

our updated terms and conditions have all the information on what your Season Ticket will cover.

It should also be mentioned that no mass email was sent out when the club set up the convoluted refund process for last seasons missed games.
I have always found Michael since I have been on The Celticnoise you have when required the sense and sensibility of every serious forum I have been lucky enough to have been able to comment on.
Tonights is no different,,a class above my friend.
Well said Michael.

HH.

They could have made it a lot shorter

season ticket holders you matter as long as you pay up , everyone else you don't

Lots of comments were made over the way the Huns went about their business regarding season tickets refunds how they were telling the fans they would be hurting the team of they took the refund whereas Celtic just made it difficult for fans to get a refund. It looks like the board have decided to make sure that there will be no refunds on the upcoming season tickets and they think fans should be grateful that they can watch the games on tv for the same price as entry to watch a game in the stadium. To the board the club is a business to us it is much more and they play on it to get as much money from us as they can.

Always look on the brightside of life.

VST for me means....

1 No c### smoking in the toilet when I need a piss.

2 Toilet has hot water a towel and nae que.

3 The pre match catering is a lot better

4 If the guy next to me starts swearing at wee Jamsie I can cut his pocket money

5 waitress service before, during and after the game.

6 When the good old Scottish weather decides to pish on us, I can still just wear my Jock Stein tap and just shut the curtains.

7 After a midweek game I will be home before bloody midnight.

8 Early kickoffs, I can just wander down the stairs 5 mins before and still have the best seat in the house.

9 Bloody late arrivals wont be getting on my tits for the first 15 mins.

10 in a row, I wont have to pay some wee git a fiver to "watch " my car.

Always look on the brightside of life.

Montypython.csc.

👍

Only one ST per household should be required to get the game on and any second book is in that household the money is suspended until access to the stadium happens, for over a grand i want Celtic catering and co to come down and install fucking disco lights and provide hospitality at half time and full time.

8R1b.gif

team.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back