PICTURE GALLERY Part Two

Lost ma wee buddy the day😢17yrs way us,,in fuckin bits,,westie!!View attachment 20556
Like to say thanks so so much to everybody who left a few kind words regarding the loss of ma wee dug,,wish a could thank each one of you personally,👏a no punters will think am being over the top it’s only a animal🤷‍♂️Am from a huge family,lost brothers parents,,pains the same,,,anyway al put it to bed now!!a buried him in my garden last night my next door neighbor said it was like a scene from goodfellas 😂🤷‍♂️......

100% Cairnsy
Espirito, no apologies from you as to how you feel mate
The wee man, was a big part of your family, no question about it
If longevity was based on unconditional love, dogs would outlive all of us
I know how much it hurt to have to say goodbye to our Beau, and the messages from the 'noisers' brought the emotions up, but it was always very much appreciated, as many loved our big furry, goofy, Bhoy, none more so than oor Michael (Shammy even threatened to kidnap him, after I posted the first pic of him)
Anyway, the best to you and yours, 17 years for a dog is amazing, and he knew that he could not have been more loved
YNWA

Found this photo I took from 2011
We had a field with horses, right beside our landscape company yard
This big beautiful Clydesdale is YANKEE
Magnificent animal
We had apple trees round one of the places we took care of, so the boys would grab the ones that had fallen to the ground, and the horses would come to the fence on the day they knew we had serviced the 'apple' place
They're intelligent animals, especially when there's a treat going ;-)
Yankee the Clydesdale 2 .jpg

Found this photo I took from 2011
We had a field with horses, right beside our landscape company yard
This big beautiful Clydesdale is YANKEE
Magnificent animal
We had apple trees round one of the places we took care of, so the boys would grab the ones that had fallen to the ground, and the horses would come to the fence on the day they knew we had serviced the 'apple' place
They're intelligent animals, especially when there's a treat going ;-)
View attachment 20630
Always wanted a shot of one of them 😆used to always see them on glesga dill fuckin gorgeous big things

After 4 months of beautiful warm weather, and no rain, this week has let us know that FALL has arrived, with a vengeance
This afternoon, we're expecting rain and high winds, as an atmospheric river passes through
This was last year as Georgia and I were at the beach, right before the rain started, and it was torrential
We'll batten down the hatches and just go with the flow...Mother Nature rules this burgh
HH
waves at the beach .jpgbeach windy rain etc.jpg

After 4 months of beautiful warm weather, and no rain, this week has let us know that FALL has arrived, with a vengeance
This afternoon, we're expecting rain and high winds, as an atmospheric river passes through
This was last year as Georgia and I were at the beach, right before the rain started, and it was torrential
We'll batten down the hatches and just go with the flow...Mother Nature rules this burgh
HH
View attachment 20634View attachment 20635
Well dill if u fancy coming to warmer climes geez a shout canny say for 100% I wid come back rite enuf Scotlands lovely as u will remember at autumn time🥶

Members online

Latest posts

Back