Post Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a sad fuckin day for free speech. There were a lot worse threads and arguments on here and they were left alone. We had wankers on here not that long ago giving out about "snowflakes" and "woke" generation and now the irony of the whole thing is they were describing themselves. It reminds me of the prick in the class at school that reported everyone to the principle. We have wankers that fuck off every so often when their nose is out of joint only to come back for a while until they huff again.
This is fuckin sad. All because some oul privileged decrepit hooer who wouldn't piss on any of yous if you were on fire kicked the bucket. Sad cunts!
Forum has suddenly become a place of 2 faced, hypocritical cunts all of sudden.
Won't be around such wankers either and will place yourself WC in the whimmy bracket also.
So will join lubos in getting away from such a shower of Hun lovers and snowflakes and cry babies also, become a unfunny joke and got a good idea who I'm on about also.
So do the right thing and eliminate myself from being anywhere near such a shower of shit.
Please don't take offence to all the true folk on here that can remain honest and true to themselves, yet all the false cunts can go and fuck themselves for all I care from now on.

Last edited:
I did NOT compare the queen to any one of those people. I used them as an example of "not wishing death on anyone" which just isn't true IMO.

WC could have asked John to change the heading. The thread could have stayed IMO.
Whatabout that then?

Maybe its legal matter with the invective being investigated?

does come across as if you think queen desrves invective since some serious criminals deserve hatred

Anyway, it's always a pleasure reading your posts TET. I usually feel sorry for the people you're "debating" with. That's not a rabbit hole I'm going to venture down.
The footballs likely off a few weeks and the noise gets a bit mad when there's no football. So I'm logging off for a bit. Hopefully things settle down and we all move on and get over the death of our beloved Lizzy. I'm sure her son will do a fine job.
HH 🍀🍀🍀
bonny king charlie and the bhoys

Won't be around such wankers either and will place yourself in the whimmy bracket also.
So will join lubos in getting away from such a shower of Hun lovers and snowflakes and cry babies also, become a unfunny joke and got a good idea who I'm on about also.
So do the right thing and eliminate myself from being anywhere near such a shower of shit.
Please don't take offence to all the true folk on here that can remain honest and true to themselves, yet all the false cunts can go and fuck themselves for all I care from now on.
It’s hardly 2 faced when everything’s public Johnno

Because anyone dared question the decency of the thread the free speechers slaughter them. Despite everything they say it is them that are offended anyone can have any some empathy for a woman that died yesterday.

Now we’ve had the second person call these same people hun lovers .

Another element of the Celtic support in one.

If you don’t hate the huns, the royal family, the tories, the establishment etc your not a true Celtic fan

I’ll remain true to what I am and what I think and if I disagree with someone I’ll say it. But everything I have to say will be said for all to see.
That’s the beauty of this place. Opinions

And I won’t get offended if someone doesn’t like my viewpoint
unless your names Matt and you talk shite

Last edited:
The difference in this thread being deleted oppose to others that were just as contentious not being deleted is possibly the fact that Ally received threats sent by email and could only have come from someone on here.

If a topic incites that kind of behaviour then it's probably best deleted but it's a sad state of affairs that free speech is cancelled because folk can't behave themselves.

Won't be around such wankers either and will place yourself WC in the whimmy bracket also.
I've never read a post of yours so offensive John. " True folk", "snow flakes". I didn't take offence yesterday but I do now. I am fuckin True to my principles. Fuck you if you don't like people with an opinion outwith your own. If that's the case you won't be missed.

Cheerio then. Don't hurry back ya slimy little runt.

The difference in this thread being deleted oppose to others that were just as contentious not being deleted is possibly the fact that Ally received threats sent by email and could only have come from someone on here.

If a topic incites that kind of behaviour then it's probably best deleted but it's a sad state of affairs that free speech is cancelled because folk can't behave themselves.
I would suggest that it is less free speech and comes across more like unwarranted abuse.

if thats the case then both ally and wc had a chance to name n shame,quite a few agreed that should be taken ,but instead it's a straight delete there's been worse arguments on here than anything that was posted
So if that's the noise stance then fk it am out

this same shite happened when forrest was the mod and deleted folk cos they called him out about his blog

There's been worse threads that have survived longer. Still not sure who was offended by what.
Should we do as the BBC say and let our whole life's and struggles take a back seat cause some rich old lady died.
Joke.
I'm logging off for a bit. Not sure how to delete my account or I would.
We can't debate the royal family cause the queen died?? Makes no sense. Its a conversation that's being had all over the world but celtic fans can't discuss it. Whys that exactly?? Cause we can't be trusted??
So who decides what threads can stay or go?? Are we all allowed to be offended and get threads removed??

Oh and you should probably delete my "Offended" thread. Don't want to upset the thatcherites!! She was just a lovely wee old lady after all
I liked it here - only been a member a few months but everyone was brand new.
Sadly, the woke virus has arrived. So I'll GTF as I just canny be bothered with that shite.

I vividly remember standing at gate 7 in the Jungle as a wean, singing about Her Maj and Thatcher.
My opinions haven't changed, nor will they.

HH

I have removed the thread about the death of the Queen but have kept the content. Anything that else that needs to be said can be done elsewhere, so please keep it off the Noise. This remains one of the friendliest, funniest and most enjoyable wee Celtic spaces on the internet and that only continues if we are all showing the Noise as a forum and a community the respect both clearly deserve.
yeah it was ,,,,used to be ,,,,dm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back