Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

Greek-Australian media are really being unrelenting....

"However, one repeated mantra heard since the racist video first surfaced is that there is an issue of sectarianism in Scottish football, implying that this is an issue that permeates all clubs and not only Rangers.

By continually repeating that there is a “sectarian issue,” it equates that Celtic has an equal issue of racism among its supporters, something that is absolutely and categorically wrong, even if the majority of Scottish media and pundits like to pretend otherwise."

It even goes into the Free Masons, Orange Order etc.

Get this article out on the celtic star WC. Brilliant.

Kirriemuir D. My Dad lived up there for a wee while. They have a statue of Bon Scott too. AC/DC fans fae all over the world descend on Kirriemuir on his birthday. My auld man thought it was invasion o the hippies.
They have a bonfest weekend every year, 3 nights of ac/dc tribute bands, I’ve been to 1, there was an Italian and a German ac/dc, really top notch, worth while putting it on your to do list if your a headbanging fan 👍

Kirriemuir D. My Dad lived up there for a wee while. They have a statue of Bon Scott too. AC/DC fans fae all over the world descend on Kirriemuir on his birthday. My auld man thought it was invasion o the hippies.
NO! NO! FECKING NO! Bon Scott was born in the Fyfe Jamieson Maternity Hospital in FORFAR. I have seen his birth cettificate. His family lived in Kirrie so that is why a statue was built there (I contributed) and they hold Bonfest every year there. But he was born in glorious bridie toon.

One of my goals in life is to take a chisel to the bronze plaque on the Bon statue in Freemantle and remove their error where it says he was born in Kirrie! 🤬🤬🤬

NO! NO! FECKING NO! Bon Scott was born in the Fyfe Jamieson Maternity Hospital in FORFAR. I have seen his biryh cettificate. His family lived in Kirrie so that is why a statue was built there (I contributed) and they hold Bonfest every year there. But he was born in glorious bridie toon.

One of my goals in life is to take a chisel to the bronze plaque on the Bon statue in Freemantle and remove their error where it says he was born in Kirrie! 🤬🤬🤬
It’s a thing, like happens with Bellshill, we had the only maternity hospital in Lanarkshire, so technically EVERYONE from Lanarkshire is from Bellshill, but it’s only a technicality, since Bellshill maternity closed everyone in Lanarkshire is now born in wishaw, there in no maternity in Kirriemuir only Forfar, similar situations

It’s a thing, like happens with Bellshill, we had the only maternity hospital in Lanarkshire, so technically EVERYONE from Lanarkshire is from Bellshill, but it’s only a technicality, since Bellshill maternity closed everyone in Lanarkshire is now born in wishaw, there in no maternity in Kirriemuir only Forfar, similar situations
Well at least you had Sheena Easton. 😂 😂 😂

NO! NO! FECKING NO! Bon Scott was born in the Fyfe Jamieson Maternity Hospital in FORFAR. I have seen his birth cettificate. His family lived in Kirrie so that is why a statue was built there (I contributed) and they hold Bonfest every year there. But he was born in glorious bridie toon.

But Forfars shite while Kirries much nicer and you get a certificate in kirrie

He was still born in Forfar so they can't change that fact!

People actually admit to being from Bellshill ?

Well at least you had Sheena Easton. 😂 😂 😂
Any she wis fae Bellshill, but ally mccoist is down as fae b/hill because of the maternity but I’d say, and he’d say he’s fae East Kilbride
and Matt busby
we have a leisure centre/swimming pool named after him and a wee bust statue in busby rd where he was born
People actually admit to being from Bellshill ?
Bellshill no so bad, nice wee commuter town, can get both a train to Glasgow, Edinburgh, bus to Glasgow,, borders on three sides by the M8, M73 and M74, you can get to all of central Scotland within an hr

Ok BB, I yield to your superior knowledge of all things Forfarian. I will never utter the K word in relation to the great man ever again.
If ever I go to Freemantle I will fuck that statue up on your behalf by way of penance. I will leave a photo of a "Steak and ingin bridie" being eaten by Henry Hall for Forfar clarification.
Please forgive me.

Ok BB, I yield to your superior knowledge of all things Forfarian. I will never utter the K word in relation to the great man ever again.
If ever I go to Freemantle I will fuck that statue up on your behalf by way of penance. I will leave a photo of a "Steak and ingin bridie" being eaten by Henry Hall for Forfar clarification.
Please forgive me.
Now thats better Richy. You are forgiven! 🤣

Awe naw that means my oldest boy is fae Greenock then, and not Dunoon. 😱😱😱😱

Back