Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

I had the misfortune to drive a hun supporters bus a couple of years before they died their bigotry and racism knows no boundaries they made ISIS look like restrained moderate fellows I would have loved to have a camera phone back then I’d call them animals but that would insult animals
I think Micky you cover it here ....kinda captures their Kulture ...only cure for these fuckers is extinction

50000 of them next week foaming at the mooth to shout their hate ...they fear the wee fella and anybody who thinks that there are decent fans among them should already know that is not a possibility ...I've read on here and other sites the decent ranjurs mates that some have. I have worked with and known so many of these so called decent ones over the years ....regardless of who they were and how much I thought they were actually OK human beings in the right environment ...when it came down to it they either shared a cesspit or a belief and it always bared its teeth in the end. They just can't help themselves it is who they are.
Hope the wee man sticks a few away next week against the HUN
Shut them up and we hammer the bastards
They are a blight on Glasgow, let alone football in Scotland
Hope big Joe has a great game, and winds the fuckers up
I don't just want to beat them, i want to punish them, and their rancid mutant zombie support, after seeing shite like that
Of course, it'll be ignored by the Masons in charge of the SFA
EUFA should have a look at it too
'Show racism the red card' ? Yeah nice thought, could you send some of those cards to the 16th century club in Govan ?

Fatty Moreorless got his interview on sky to talk about racism (or at least sky produced it that way). Kamara got his interview on sky to discuss racism. Wonder what day Kyogo will be invited in?? Wonder if the sevco captain will show the same class....(I know class and sevco don't go) and approach Kyogo to shake his hand before kick off.
Class Lubo 💚

The Kamara incident went on for weeks. It was discussed on MOTD. It was on sky news for weeks. Scottish media for weeks. The Gallant "Rangers" and their fight against racism. Fucking hell!!! Think on that for a second. Sevco were held up as the bastion of good versus the evil of racism!!! Add that to the plagues, fires and floods that are sweeping the earth and its proof that lucifer and the 4 horsemen are well and truly here to claim our souls.....im off to repent!!!

Fatty Moreorless got his interview on sky to talk about racism (or at least sky produced it that way). Kamara got his interview on sky to discuss racism. Wonder what day Kyogo will be invited in?? Wonder if the sevco captain will show the same class....(I know class and sevco don't go) and approach Kyogo to shake his hand before kick off.
It's all horseshit Lubo's,
Sky sports using the words alleged ffs.
Will continue to make the scum out to be innocent and promote the reaction from the scum and the lies they tell.
Sky make me sick these days and are getting no better than scum TV.

I had the misfortune to drive a hun supporters bus a couple of years before they died their bigotry and racism knows no boundaries they made ISIS look like restrained moderate fellows I would have loved to have a camera phone back then I’d call them animals but that would insult animals
I jumped on a supporters special one Saturday at Gilmour Street
As I ran into the station, I heard a train thundering overhead, ran upstairs and just as the doors hissed shut, I jumped in
Took the wee 'sideways' seat inside the door and sat down
The train pulled out and I looked up...(FUCCCCCKKKKK!!!...wrong supporters special !!!
The Celtic special was a half hour apart from the HUNS train...
Luckily I had my scarf stuffed down in my pocket...you never wore colours on the way to a game back in those days as you could get the Malky at any time
They started with the party songs as we trundled off
It was an express (no stops) all the way to Glasgow Central
I sat there staring at the floor as the FTP and Sash aficionado's gave it their whole repertoire
Then one particularly drunk fuckwit, shouts "Hey, how come he's naw singing...???"
All eyes turned to me as I instantly tensed up so much you couldn't squeeze a Visa card up my arse
I then lolled my head to the side, and started drooling a wee bit, and made a muffled sound...until the guy beside the fucknugget with the x-ray vision, slapped him in the face, and said "Leave him alane, you can see, the boy's no' right !!!!!"
That 20 minute train journey, remains with me as a vivid memory 50 years later
As the train pulled into platform 13 (Right Greenock team!!) I got up and as the doors opened, i was off like a hare, scarf out ,and above my head as I ran..."Get it right fucking up yeese !!...ya shower ah durty, orange bastards !!!" I 'hinted' and ran through the barrier, the wee station ticket collector shouting "HEY !!!, as I was stopping for no cunt
Then it was out of the station, as fast as my wee fenian feet could carry me, and among the Saturday afternoon shoppers of Argyle Street
I've told that story many times over the years, it's one that has never faded and even told it to Huns when been in mixed company in the bar on occasion
My life flashed before a few times on that train, but I managed to think quick and avoid a severe doing, from the DOBS of the Day

100% true story by the way

The trains were half an hour apart, and I didn't know if the one was running late, and the other early, just wanted to make sure I made the 3 o' clock, kick off
Guardian Angels looking after me that day

COYBIG

HH

Last edited:
It's all horseshit Lubo's,
Sky sports using the words alleged ffs.
Will continue to make the scum out to be innocent and promote the reaction from the scum and the lies they tell.
Sky make me sick these days and are getting no better than scum TV.

Police will be forced to lift people due to public outcry. Can see a lot of not proven verdicts. Doctored videos anyone??

"Naw yer honour man, A swear oan ma auntie maw, Zengas, life I was singing Allaluya!! Wan a they tarrier fenian bastards have messed aboot wae the video.....you shud know, ye wur oan the bus.....not proven!!! Quality big man. See you it the ludge next friday"

I don't undertsand the bewilderment.

You go to the zoo, and in the Monkey House the Monkeys throw their own shit around, and sometimes eat it. And you ask, with horror, 'Why the fuck do those fucking deranged Monkeys do that?'

And the answer is obvious - "Because they're simply fucking Monkeys. They're almost human, but their DNA is skewed towards the lower intellect, antediluvian genus. Fucking base creatures of homosapien past."

Ergo...

I don't undertsand the bewilderment.

You go to the zoo, and in the Monkey House the Monkeys throw their own shit around, and sometimes eat it. And you ask, with horror, 'Why the fuck do those fucking deranged Monkeys do that?'

And the answer is obvious - "Because they're simply fucking Monkeys. They're almost human, but their DNA is skewed towards the lower intellect, antediluvian genus. Fucking base creatures of homosapien past."

Ergo...

I Wonder, if you gave a monkey a phone would he record himself throwing shit and post it online?? 🤔 hmmm, interesting. Maybe that's the only thing that separates them.

Celtic FC statement:

"If reports are accurate then such sickening and pathetic racist behaviour directed towards Kyogo Furuhashi deserves absolute condemnation.

Unfortunately, a number of Celtic players in recent years have suffered similar racist abuse.

As a club open to all, we stand firmly against racism in all its forms and we will give Kyogo our full support.

All stakeholders must work together in tackling all forms of bigotry."

Celtic FC statement:

"If reports are accurate then such sickening and pathetic racist behaviour directed towards Kyogo Furuhashi deserves absolute condemnation.

Unfortunately, a number of Celtic players in recent years have suffered similar racist abuse.

As a club open to all, we stand firmly against racism in all its forms and we will give Kyogo our full support.

About time the club stands up for our players, and delighted that they used the word" Bigotry " also

Celtic FC statement:

Weak statement, NOWHERE does it mention that it’s fans of the rangers, the team that led a crusade against racism last season, caught yet again on camera, how many more times is Scotland’s shame able to get away with their permanent racist behaviour before something is done about them……..THE GLASGOW RANGERS…….THE UK’s MOST RACIST CLUB…..OFFICIALLY 😡

I've said it for nigh on 20 years, they are out on their own as a 'PEEPUL'.

I don't know how many times i've been rolling about town with cunts through that view.
Countless times i've been left feeling and looking like the bitter one as I've stood my ground.
I'm not trying to enforce my view on others of what they are. But, the thing that i can't overlook and bite my tongue is the oft used party line to dim the actions of the dimwits, 'uch your both as bad as each other'. Fucking gets me from 0 to 90 faster than the ex driving my imaginary ferrari :mad:

Now slight backstory for relevance, my mums a 'protestant', no biggie ..
She grew up in an 'orange house' and 'no kid of mine will be anywhere near that bitterness'
We were all placed under the tuteledge of a sadistic primary school fucking nun and maw tried to back up her choices for us by joining the Catholic church. She was told politely that she wasn't welcome. My point here is that i have as much axe to grind with both religions and their well documented failings. Religion doesnt ever come into it with me. Those that have the faith, i'm delighted for them. Thats an argument i never ever have, i have no will to detract from peoples faith or what is a positive to them.

But with them, intolerance, racism, sectarianism and that type of snobbery they carry. The type where you have the most disgusting cretins to grace our land yet believe that they are a superior being to everyone... anyone.

They constantly mock child abuse, sing sectarian and/or racist songs, abuse people online and collectively they wreck towns and cities they visit. The ridiculous orange walks/hate fests, spitting on priests, etc. i could go on and on
They even as a club indoctrinate foreigners and better still Catholics into signing those songs

Now i know that there are idiots among us but few and far between, similarly there are decent huns if thats possible. But while our idiots are 'ultras' they are miles away from that lot. In reality if my club contained these values/people/views, they wouldn't be my club.

After dropping the kids off from their first game last week, i had a few pints in my old local (Yes Dill that one). I met a couple of lads in kebab shop while i was in for a salad (ok), inebriated but fine, they noticed my programme and we spoke about the game and the season ahead. One of them asked me 'i take it you are a 90 minute bigot like us ?'

My answer ' i'm never a bigot, if your a bigot for 90 minutes then your a bigot, i don't hate religion or people per se and i don't hate you but what i do hate is what your club stands for and what it breeds amongst your supporters'. 'It's rotten at the core and i hope you lose every game you kick off in'

On a lighter note, we shared a taxi andthe said salad was lovely, think it may have been the kebab meat accompanyment

Members online

Back