Racist Rangers scum....should we be surprised?? Will the police get involved??

My point here is that i have as much axe to grind with both religions and their well documented failings.
I know what you mean, but it's the same religion, Christianity. Hard to believe I know. Most of them don't know the difference. It's easier to hate.

I think if Kyogo scores next week we will see the full extent of their hatred, and the so called 'moderate' supporters in their ranks will show their true colours, I hope he gets at least 2. Oh an now we haven't any tickets, who are they going to blame? Chelsea's supporters?

I know what you mean, but it's the same religion, Christianity. Hard to believe I know. Most of them don't know the difference. It's easier to hate.

I think if Kyogo scores next week we will see the full extent of their hatred, and the so called 'moderate' supporters in their ranks will show their true colours, I hope he gets at least 2. Oh an now we haven't any tickets, who are they going to blame? Chelsea's supporters?
The moronic hate filled bigots will attack anyone who dares speak out against their racist, homophobic views
Wouldn't it be grand if say, the world's media, showed these bastards up, for what they are and what they represent
Come on you Bhoys in Green

Last edited:
Celtic FC statement:

"If reports are accurate then such sickening and pathetic racist behaviour directed towards Kyogo Furuhashi deserves absolute condemnation.

Unfortunately, a number of Celtic players in recent years have suffered similar racist abuse.

As a club open to all, we stand firmly against racism in all its forms and we will give Kyogo our full support.

All stakeholders must work together in tackling all forms of bigotry."

Not good enough Celtic. "If reports are accurate" is like the media reports of "allegedly". You've seen the video. You know reports are more than accurate. They are facts.

"All stakeholders must work together".....its working closely with one particular "stakeholder" a little to much that's allowed this hatred and racism to grow unchallenged. I'd like to see celtic let the scum and their fans know that they will be pushing the police and UEFA all the way on this and not allowing it to be swept under the carpet and passed of as the 2 sides of the same coin shite we had to listen to when Sinclair was a "dirty fenian ni......" and demebele was a monkey......tell me?? Have they ran a 2 page story about bananas being thrown at Walters 30 years ago?? That's usually what they do when a celtic player is racially abused.

That's all they have, their inbred, racism and hatred
Fuck them, and their lowlife attitudes
Any company that aligns themselves with that mob, should be ashamed of themselves
Fat, plooky, bastards, couldn't get laid in a women's prison, with a handful of pardons
We sing songs praising our heritage, our club and our players. They sing songs degrading anyone or thing that is not the same as them.
Which club would you rather belong to ??????

A lot of them come over as half decent folk until they are with their fellow supporters and then you see the true side come out forget the 90 minute bigot if you are brought up on hatred you will always have that in you they blame the different schools can't really use that argument as much as a fair number of them send their kids to RC schools for guess what a better education the irony is lost in them

My daughter has a son to her ex man ( a die hard hun) unfortunately. He got his wee boy every second weekend and would take him along to the sevco games. I hated the thought of him in among all that bile and hatred but I did always speak to him about the football and told him about his grandpa’s love for Celtic.
My grandson attends a Catholic school and was baptised in the Catholic Church. Well one day he came running into the house after being at one of these sevco games and announced to his mum “I hate fenians” my daughter laughed and said that’s dead funny because your a fenian. But she got on the phone immediately to her ex and told him in no uncertain terms that there was to be no more of this anti catholic rhetoric or he would not be allowed to take him to the football.
And it did stop (well to our faces)
Now though wee J is the only boy in his class who supports the Sevco and it’s a shame really as he doesn’t see his dad anymore due to a new relationship and he was heartbroken. But he is a lovely young boy and knows through us in the family that that kind of racist bigotry is not acceptable. He doesn’t go to the matches anymore and all his friends are Celtic supporters so he is in good company.

My daughter has a son to her ex man ( a die hard hun) unfortunately. He got his wee boy every second weekend and would take him along to the sevco games. I hated the thought of him in among all that bile and hatred but I did always speak to him about the football and told him about his grandpa’s love for Celtic.
My grandson attends a Catholic school and was baptised in the Catholic Church. Well one day he came running into the house after being at one of these sevco games and announced to his mum “I hate fenians” my daughter laughed and said that’s dead funny because your a fenian. But she got on the phone immediately to her ex and told him in no uncertain terms that there was to be no more of this anti catholic rhetoric or he would not be allowed to take him to the football.
And it did stop (well to our faces)
Now though wee J is the only boy in his class who supports the Sevco and it’s a shame really as he doesn’t see his dad anymore due to a new relationship and he was heartbroken. But he is a lovely young boy and knows through us in the family that that kind of racist bigotry is not acceptable. He doesn’t go to the matches anymore and all his friends are Celtic supporters so he is in good company.
A similar situation with my own grandson Rose. His father is bitter orange though not that he takes him to any games. The wee fella has to support sevco when he's with him but really supports Celtic at home, has his bedroom decked out in all the colours and being at a Catholic school he likes to be like them and support the 'tic.
His mum encourages him to support whoever he wants and he has various teams strips. His father will not allow him to turn up at his door with anything Celtic related and that's exactly how bitter he is.

A similar situation with my own grandson Rose. His father is bitter orange though not that he takes him to any games. The wee fella has to support sevco when he's with him but really supports Celtic at home, has his bedroom decked out in all the colours and being at a Catholic school he likes to be like them and support the 'tic.
His mum encourages him to support whoever he wants and he has various teams strips. His father will not allow him to turn up at his door with anything Celtic related and that's exactly how bitter he is.
That’s the same for my grandson his dad comes from a bitter Orange family who all attend the Orange walks. When my granddaughter was only two he sent her down to our home decked out in a Rangers top with molza on the back (her name is Molly) and her Grandpa asked what was she was wearing and the wee soul didn’t know so I felt it was really disrespectful to us as Celtic fans to do that so I took it off her and put it in the rag bag. 💚🍀

That’s the same for my grandson his dad comes from a bitter Orange family who all attend the Orange walks. When my granddaughter was only two he sent her down to our home decked out in a Rangers top with molza on the back (her name is Molly) and her Grandpa asked what was she was wearing and the wee soul didn’t know so I felt it was really disrespectful to us as Celtic fans to do that so I took it off her and put it in the rag bag. 💚🍀
It's a full time job educating my grandson about what is right and what is wrong regarding the bitterness and bile but the shit he's being drip fed from a lazy, jobless, thick arsehole of a father makes it difficult. Then we wonder why kids grow up into confused teenagers.
We would be happy if he actually supported sevco if it was for the right reasons and not because he's told who to support.

Not that it would be needed anyway but no team talk required before the game next Sunday. I'm sure Kyogo will have been made aware of this story and the Clubs official response. I'm sure this will have fired up the whole team.
Well done to the Muppets who tweeted it, how's that hangover feeling? Do you all still feel like big hard men today, or daft wee boys.

We'll hear all the whataboutary and the 'small minority' garbage but when ipox is filled with their own cretins on Sunday the whole world will hear the 'small minority' of bigoted racists in full voice. The only recourse we have is to bury them in goals on Sunday and get it right up them and aw roon aboot them.
Is that the same minority that March through the streets hurling abuse at anything that stands in thier way including police because they think they are above the law.the minority that wrecked the streets and squares in Glasgow just for fun,when you have a media that down write any of the abuse they throw at players because they see them as a danger,some minority

The massive problem here isn't that these racist bigoted scumbags are sorry for having these beliefs or for screaming these obscenities. They are only sorry because they have been caught and public opinion has in this case finally said enough is enough and their beloved club may get their knuckles rapped. The fact that they think it is acceptable to behave like this in the first place and their friends agree with these sentiments so are happy to boast about them as they share their videos online just emphasises how out of touch they are with living in a respectful society in the 21st century.

And this goes for the other videos they happily share of their fellow fans signing other racist and sectarian songs; doing monkey impressions to black players of other teams; destroying their rivals' stadiums, toilets, seats, ceilings, etc; trashing/urinating/shitting/wanking in public parks, memorial benches, statues, rival's club shops, etc; fighting and rioting with fellow fans and the police as you illegally congregate during a global pandemic to "celebrate" your first ever major trophy during a global pandemic.

It's a full time job educating my grandson about what is right and what is wrong regarding the bitterness and bile but the shit he's being drip fed from a lazy, jobless, thick arsehole of a father makes it difficult. Then we wonder why kids grow up into confused teenagers.
We would be happy if he actually supported sevco if it was for the right reasons and not because he's told who to support.
A lot depends upon individual choices in life also shammy.
I don't hide nor would I ever hide my detest and disgust at all sevco scum (SS) represents and stands for.
Dont buy into the religious aspect of things, as you are given a religion at birth and develops into wherever your faith and beliefs lie. Got no problem with been a RC yet dont believe in everything that the RC Church stand for either.
Same way I wouldn't dislike a protestant just because of his religion and the thing with loyalist and sevco been protestant is more coincidence than anything else.
Regardless, I'm privileged not to be bought up in the North or Glasgow as I doubt I would have lasted to long in such a toxic environment especially with my own manner and principles.
Lived by the eye for an eye mentality and struggled to be able to turn the other cheek and paid a price for that attitude in general but so be it.
Nothing riles me more than sevco scum (SS) and what they stand for and strongly believe that the world would be a far better place if such shit never existed and long for the day when that becomes a reality.
Proud of my country even if we are far from perfect, even more proud to be a Celt and that will remain within me all the while breath is in my body.
Would I stand against anyone who wants to devalue those principles? Yes I would, even though I might be getting on in years now.
Weather I'm right or wrong for believing in my principals, I'll let the good lord decide that upon my dying day, until then I'll remain comfortable in what I believe in
"That sevco are scum and will always remain so"

The massive problem here isn't that these racist bigoted scumbags are sorry for having these beliefs or for screaming these obscenities. They are only sorry because they have been caught and public opinion has in this case finally said enough is enough and their beloved club may get their knuckles rapped. The fact that they think it is acceptable to behave like this in the first place and their friends agree with these sentiments so are happy to boast about them as they share their videos online just emphasises how out of touch they are with living in a respectful society in the 21st century.

And this goes for the other videos they happily share of their fellow fans signing other racist and sectarian songs; doing monkey impressions to black players of other teams; destroying their rivals' stadiums, toilets, seats, ceilings, etc; trashing/urinating/shitting/wanking in public parks, memorial benches, statues, rival's club shops, etc; fighting and rioting with fellow fans and the police as you illegally congregate during a global pandemic to "celebrate" your first ever major trophy during a global pandemic.
the problem is BB, they have went about this business for so long without it being called into question that they think they can do it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back